WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    pip Yay mom! Funny, I fold the towels the way my bio mom did, without knowing it, not the way Mama did. Stopped ironing sheets, pillowcases when I moved out. . . and most clothes when I retired ;) 2115 days? Yay YOU! Great idea suiting music to your pace. Is there an internet site you can search for songs based on beat/counts per min?
    Katla Sorry for the DD/checked bag emotion. Couragia. How would you and she feel if the airline did loose or damage the things she wanted the children to have? :( Or is there something else going on with DD? Tears and angst seem a little extreme, especially since you offered to help with shipping cost.
    Wendy feeling hopeful "instead of feeling hungover and fat" Yay! Galloping bareback sounds like a real spirit lift for you too!
    Evie VI your mother and mine, both working gals, and particular about cleaning. Same result here, dust and clutter piling up.
    Becca you are making me hunger for yoghurt! (My fave is Fage, I add my own honey or fruit.) Not letting myself buy any til I've eaten down the freezer a bit. ;) Love your humor... "perfect response" amen Sister!
    Rita what IS it with men who can't see dirt in the corners or on the edges of the floor? You're right about not stressing tho', I try to keep a grateful attitude, at least he's doing something... ;}
    Heather Olly Murs "Dance with Me Tonight"
    Joyce you must be so proud of Ellie! Freezing rain? Keep safe and warm.
    Ginger Another good day indeed! Only 295 DVDs? DH has a 5 drawer chest crammed with DVDs, along with 2 or 3 skinny disk holding shelves. THe shelves are in the bedroom but fortunately the chest of drawers is in the mancave section of the garage. It makes him happy and doesn't get in my way sooo..

Rats, snoozed the timer and still have 2 pages to go.

Mindful and WARM Hugs to all,
    desismileys_4280.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD.

i did check out a site, don't remember the name, but i didn't like the music and it wasn't my pace even tho it mentioned beats per min. now i just listen to a song and just think if it will b my pace
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Felicia. Glad you had a good time. Pictures?

Barbie, good for you going for a walk even if it was raining. Hope your friend is doing well.

KarenNY, Good for you eating from your pantry and not having to buy food. I should take a look in mine and see what I can do for meals.

Terry in VT
  • judefit18
    judefit18 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    SPAM.... I received an email in my "My Fitness Pal" email with a link to a "sex video". I've blocked the sender, NOT clicked on the link (of course) and reported it immediately.

Has anyone else had this issue and is it common/something I should worry about?
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,054 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    ⛄️⛄️⛄️
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    stunning pics!
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I need a vacation. Love your pictures, Felicia.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,885 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of this course begins! I took the later bus ... that works. And now the lecture is about to begin.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,216 Member
    Options
    Super pics Felicia! B) Thank you.

Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    I love the Yogi pictures, loved the vacation pictures, loved reading about folding towels and sheets and having them facing out. That is pretty much the way I am. I have not decided where to put my sheets unless I put them in the desk drawer(s). We did not think about a lot of things when we built the house ... mostly closets then had to cut into the bedrooms for them, but, still able to get all the furniture in them. But, we spend most of our time out in the den anyway.

Lost a post due to my modem box being traded out. But, this one is for the quicker speed. Last night I woke up with the strangest things I did not know the answers to. If America has 'time zones' Eastern to Pacific (4 of them) does Europe or other countries have them, too?

That was one heck of a riptide. I have seen other places where one ocean meets up with another and wondered if it was something that had been 'photoshopped'; apparently it wasn't. I know I would not want to get caught up with that riptide.

Have a good rest of the day ... I 'might' check back in just to make sure I don't have pages and pages of posts to read.

Lenora