• KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    <3
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Felicia you look like you stepped into a slice of heaven!

Sharon So sorry for the migraine. I suffer them too, but as I’ve aged they have become less severe. Hope you feel better soon!

Sheets one drawback to letting the kits sleep snuggled to my side in bed is that one of them occasionally horks up a hairball etc in the middle of the night. We have to quickly get up and shed the sheet and replace it with one of the clean sheets rolled up in the cedar chest (inheritance from my mother) at the foot of the bed. We could not manage with one set of sheets. I have 3 sets, and when the universe sent one of us sickness (and we sweat through the sheets with fever) and one of our kitties hairballs we did regret not having a fourth set one weekend. We just used a queen sized flat sheet and safety pins that day, iirc. I do have 5 or 6 queen size sheet sets - but no queen size bed anymore. You ladies have inspired me to purge those! Thanks.

I will start to take the tree down later today. But first, Mr Kidd Kirby is purring up a storm with the cuddling requests. So happy not to have to work until 4 pm today.

Rye
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,275 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Back from my first run of week 2, c25k. :D Managed it fine and all my downloaded music worked fine. Thanks again for the suggestions. <3 Glad to say my knee is holding out, though I am conscious of it.
    The lane is absolutely filthy with farm equipment trundling back and forth and the verges all ploughed up. Grrrrrrrrrr! Then it all washes downhill and blocks the drain at the end of the road. That was one of the objections DH made to the planning application. Flooding is not good news for the council. ;)
    I saw the horrible b#÷×+×÷ at the village hall after yoga. He has schemed to keep useful on the Parish Council, even though he has moved out of the village, with an eye on getting his plans passed. Grrrrrrrrrr! He was fixing some notice boards, but I just walked out without saying anything.
    DH is having anxiety over the proposed building and hasn't slept well this last couple of nights. Plus irritable bowel. I hope it subsides soon. (He is prone to serious anxiety attacks)
    I know it will affect the value of our house. I think we ought to tell the estate agent, but DH thinks we should wait and see if the planning is accepted or rejected. It will come up on any search and they will wonder why we haven't declared it, I think. He may decide to tell them, but I'll let his conscience decide.

Lisa - Hope you hear something good about the warehouse. It would be such a load off your mind.

Yoga was great and we all looked at our teacher's recent wedding photos. :D I so love my group and teacher and will miss them all dearly if/when we move.

Love you all, Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,375 Member
    Options
    Rori - congrats on the retirement decision! The stars lined up for it! Enjoy, enjoy your trip and the birthday celebrations.

Re
    - when you said someone made your butt sore, why did I think Pip stopped by? LOL! So glad you are back on track. Your journey back to health has been amazing!

Sharon - sorry to hear about your migraine and the CBD. And your tummy sickness! I haven't had a horrible sick to stomach migraine in a long time - used to have them regularly and the only thing that stopped them was imitrex. I guess the CBD products work well for a lot of people, but not all. When I was working, we also had the 15 minute break and half hour lunch break rule which must have been a WA state law. Though it could be circumvented a bit in a union contract along with overtime hours for folks with very staggered workdays who worked 44 hours one week, 36 the next to average 40 per week.

Barbara S Oregon - how nice your DH is complimentary on your cooking! What a great thing! Hope it lasts forever! Mine does pretty well when I actually DO cook, lol. I have to remind myself to compliment him as well. I guess I was raised "if I'm not complaining then take it as a compliment" BUT, we like to hear the words nonetheless.

Joyce
    - sounds like you are doing better but I too am worried a bit about your unstable BP. And numb finger! Thank you for catching us up on ALL the girls! Hope Michelle finds the source of that pain, how worrisome and aggravating. :'( I still have pain after my gallbladder surgery - doc says it's scar tissue and/or adhesions so will have to live with it unless it causes physical problems. Glad you are enjoying the ice dance competition!

Wendy
    - love your "Feel it Still" running song! They play it on the radio here and I listen to it when I do strength training - not at top speed, lol.

Heather - can you post a photo of your new running top? It sounds very nice! So sorry to hear that nasty bugger is still working on the development. Don't blame your DH for being upset. Our homes and peace of mind are so important. I'm sending a little Italian fanoosh to the developer. >:)o:) It's not mean, it's just wishing him good luck on his endeavors elsewhere. Far from your neighborhood!

Lisa - how neat to get a nibble on the warehouse. Crossing fingers a buyer will come through quickly!

Carol - I hope the driveway project is the last thing that will need to be done for a long, long time. You should have had a PBS show about your floors, dishwasher, etc.

Need to wrap it up for now. Heading to town this morning. Our community is very sad... both Sears and KMart are closing in a few months. They carried a lot of things that Walmart doesn't so I'm going to buy sweats, a vacuum that takes bags if they have any, and check out dishwashers. I know there will be big sales starting in a couple weeks but I'm not willing to wait. When they leave, there will only be Walmart and Home Despot as my DH calls it for good deals on appliances.

Have a good day ladies!

Lanette
    Drizzly SW WA State
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,601 Member
    Options
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,601 Member
    Options
    stat for the day

i drove, have a eye doc appointment, no bike riding,

floor ex- 55.10min, 3sts of 10ea, 141mhr, burpees, squats, running stationary lunges, squats w/jump, bounce single leg toe touches, single leg squats, ceiling to fl single leg touches, mountain climbers, planks, elbows to hands, planks, hand leg cross under, hamstring leglifts, push-ups, all 4's elbow to knee, reverse bicycles, leg lifts, pelvic lifts, crunches, sit-ups, on butt-knees to chest, on side, leglifts L shape, on side leg lifts, to back, on side leg lift inner, machine-ab slide up crunches, machine-arm pull-ups, machine-arm push-up = 328c
    apple watch- 311c
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,891 Member
    Options
    [quote="drkatiebug;
    [/quote]

Drkatiebu—- my closets and dressers have never been nor never will be this organized!
  • kevrit
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    @kevrit ... were you the one who taught Data Analysis some time ago?

If so, what software did you use?

Machka in Oz

It was mostly theory. Used SQL and Oracle to run queries. It was a long time age and I don’t use it so I lost most of it. Lol

RV Rita
  • kevrit
    Options
    Both DH and I have yearly physicals today. My BP has been up and so has my sugar. Not looking forward to this.

RV Rita
  • loumoon5
    loumoon5 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm crying a little bit for you, Cheri. I have a furbaby I love like a child, so I completely understand.
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,069 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,275 Member
    Options
    Cheri - So sorry. She looks like a lovely dog in your photos. Thank you for sharing them. <3<3<3

Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Cheri ~ So sorry about your Pokey! :'(
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    Lisa ~ Whoo Hoo in a Good Way! Hope it works out 100%,
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Aw Cheri, so sorry about you losing your Pokey.

Lisa....wonderful offer and I bet will be such a great feeling when the deal closes.

Rori... congratulations on retirement. I'm thinking you will love it.

Betsy in NW WA
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Cheri, crying right along with you. It's so heartbreaking. Hugs

Lisa, sending nothing but good thots that the transaction is completed without a hitch <3

Janetr OKC