empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I hate the word snuggle, I prefer cuddle. If a man said the wanted to snuggle with me, I'd assume he's gay.

Send them my way. I don't care what they call it as long as they wanna do it

So I can call it ANYTHING I want?

Ummmmm what exactly do you wanna call it?

Peen hammer slamming in the thunderdome is the term I prefer.

That's a mouthful, but I'll take it

I feel I should just something like, good girl.
    But maybe I am thinking out of context.
    And that would sound really creepy.
    So I will refrain.

I was thinking this belongs in the that’s what she said thread.
  • orionaimee
    orionaimee Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Clawsal wrote: »
    Eating is my coping mechanism when I am stressed or anxious. I am very anxious right now. I don't know if I can ride out the urge to binge :(

This is so real life for me.
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    IC Ive been sick as a dog since yesterday afternoon and I dont feel like catching up on my notifications.
    If theres something interesting someone tag me.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    IC Ive been sick as a dog since yesterday afternoon and I dont feel like catching up on my notifications.

@Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I confess when Swedish House Mafia’s “Don’t You Worry Child” was released I thought it was my favourite song in the world forever. I fist pumped so hard to this banger.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    IC I ate pound cake for breakfast because it was sitting on the counter and I was freaking hungry
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

eccomi_qui wrote: »

i dont find myself interesting.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    these corduroy pants I'm wearing today are a tad snug in the crotchal area
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Ic that I had every intention of going to the gym right after work with a couple girlfriends from work. But they suggested we go to the bar first, grab lunch a drink then the gym. Then we went to second bar for more drinks when we were suppose to go the gym. I did however get groceries after that and managed to not make any poor choices there.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    IC that when I was around 11 or 12, I accidentally broke the neck of a baby duckling by chucking rocks at it while it was swimming in a pond to get away from me. I wasn't directly aiming for the ducklings, but accidentally hit one anyway. When I saw what I'd done, I took my shoes off and waded out into the middle of the filthy pond to bring it back to land and watch it die since I had no idea what to do. I buried it on the property of the apartments where we lived and visited (while I lived there) with flowers and bread crumbs for the rest of its family.

I still feel terrible about it to this day and it probably goes a long way toward explaining why a.) I prefer the companionship of animals over people and b.) I go way out of my way to never kill anything.. not even insects or other "undesirables" people tend to hate. I catch them in cups and put them back outside.

Bad girl!

I'm just kidding. That is bad, though. Kids go through this phase, and it's a good sign that you felt remorse. As I've gotten older I've come to appreciate life more and more...try not to kill bugs, let them outside if that's an option.

Sometimes it's just not, though...and if any animals start messing with your kids oh man they better watch out as we have tools. They are in trouble. I consider that natural.

This is actually far less miscreant than like racing your car or shooting at cars with slingshots like I did...stuff that can actually hurt people or yourself, seriously. I'm terrified about my own kids coming of age and navigating all of this.

Life is a process.

Thanks. I've made some peace with it, but I still dislike that I took the life of something else for no other reason than "I wanted to pet a duckling". I'm sure there are other things I did when I was younger that are closer to the things you are talking about, but this one thing is the thing that always sticks in my mind. My crime against an innocent animal.

And I have a son, but I've already taught him which animals in our area we should stay away from (like black widows and snakes), that he should always ask to pet someone's dog/cat/pet before he does it and that if he can catch a harmless lizard or insect in a cup and let it outside, he should do that.

He still thinks toads are creepy and "bumpy", that moths are weird "nighttime butterflies" and that jumping spiders are the cutest thing on the planet next to cats. :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    IC, I will not give up real butter for any substitutes.

Me neither
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    heck no... only the real McCoy
  • dervari
    dervari Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I have no "game" and suck at meeting women. Can't get up the nerve to talk to them.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    dervari wrote: »
    I have no "game" and suck at meeting women. Can't get up the nerve to talk to them.

This gif will teach you everything you need to know.

200.gif
  • dervari
    dervari Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    I'm still *kitten* my soon to be ex-husband

Lucky guy!
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I bake when I'm annoyed and when I need a distraction from the world, mostly people.

I made 68 lemon shortbread cookies tonight.