Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Why did you hit the ruins? What did they ever do to you? (sorry, couldn't resist.)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Why did you hit the ruins? What did they ever do to you? (sorry, couldn't resist.)

:D

I loved Belize, would love to go back someday!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member

:laugh:
  • quiksylver296
    I celebrated Pi day with half of a maple bar with bacon. I would have had a whole one, but only half was left. ;)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited March 2018
    I celebrated Pi day with half of a maple bar with bacon. I would have had a whole one, but only half was left. ;)

Yummy! Didn’t even realize it was Pi day.

I confess that I’ve been reading a lot about the Zodiac Killer and can’t get over how much suspect Ross Sullivan looked like the police sketch.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins

I confess that I’ve been reading a lot about the Zodiac Killer and can’t get over how much suspect Ross Sullivan looked like the police sketch.

I made apple pie. I live with math nerds and we must celebrate pie day. (not there's a bad reason to have pie.)
  • quiksylver296

I've been listening to serial killer podcasts lately. We're morbid, aren't we? ;)
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    True Crime is fascinating to me.
  • quiksylver296
    This morning at the gym, I was talking with my trainer and a couple women. One of the women asked me how far I'd come, fitness-wise, so I went looking for an old photo to show her. Man! Sometimes you don't realize!

2011 to today.

5gmwvl581145.jpg
  • quiksylver296

Me, too. Maybe that's one of the reasons I'm a cop? LOL
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member

Me, too. Maybe that's one of the reasons I'm a cop? LOL

Haha. I had no idea!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    This morning at the gym, I was talking with my trainer and a couple women. One of the women asked me how far I'd come, fitness-wise, so I went looking for an old photo to show her. Man! Sometimes you don't realize!

2011 to today.

5gmwvl581145.jpg

I always thought you looked good, but your commitment to fitness and lifting is pretty amazing!
  • quiksylver296
    spamarie wrote: »

2011 to today.

5gmwvl581145.jpg

I always thought you looked good, but your commitment to fitness and lifting is pretty amazing!

Awww, thanks, Spammie.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited March 2018

I've been listening to serial killer podcasts lately. We're morbid, aren't we? ;)

If he's not the Zodiac then I'll be shocked. The pictures supposedly are from his high school yearbook in the 1950's, but more often than not most people don't drastically change looks that much in 10 years. Plus this guy worked at the library that supposed Zodiac victim Cheri Jo Bates was murdered outside of & letters were sent out to family members with handwriting that later resembled the Zodiac letters.

rosssullivan.gif?1503576903

7942c7d530ee48a89a74c46eda587b3e_r.png

Richard Gaikowski is another popular suspect

gykemuglarge.gif

Another case I'll eventually read up on is the East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker/Golden State Killer (all nicknames of the perp). Hopefully this one they'll catch eventually (if they're not dead) since more DNA is available. ID channel just did a four part show about this case.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

2011 to today.

5gmwvl581145.jpg

Amazing transformation @quiksylver296!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins

Busman's holiday?
  • quiksylver296

Busman's holiday?

Crawlspace
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member

Same

My bookshelf looks like I am studying to become a serial killer :#

Also, for those of you that love True Crime, I HIGHLY recommend Mindhunter on Netflix.....the actor that plays Ed Kemper is one of the best I have ever seen of an actor playing a real person......
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Two months ago a serial killer was caught in Toronto and I read a huge article on the case yesterday. I am totally interested to follow this through.

He was a landscaper that was hiding the body parts in planters and such on client's properties!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Two months ago a serial killer was caught in Toronto and I read a huge article on the case yesterday. I am totally interested to follow this through.

He was a landscaper that was hiding the body parts in planters and such on client's properties!

I actually got into a semi-debate with two older customers that were talking about how there was hardly any crime back in the I assume 40s-70s (not sure the exact time frame they were referring too).

There most certainly was but you just didn't have the internet, 24 hour news, & cellphones to help widespread bad cases.

A show that would debunk that would be A Crime To Remember on Investigation Discovery.