Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,534 Member
    Options
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    [quote="KetoneKaren;c-39463064
    Lanette Careful...if you lose only one ostrich egg, you might be lopsided...LOL!!
    Yes, even old kitties can be quickly trained with the Scat Mat. They really hate the feeling of static electricity.
    Dana beat me to the punch with Mt St Helen's. I did have to look at a picture online just to confirm my suspicion...

Here is one more Olivia picture:

fnr021wu279x.jpg

See you in the May thread!

Karen in Virginia[/quote]

Karen - good one! I was going to be optimistic and say a Human Head but thought I'd back off a little. Plus, I once knew a gal who had a tumor in her lung removed....it contained human hair and teeth! So the idea of a human head contributing to my "belly fat".... well, I guess a couple ostrich eggs isn't much better, lol.

Wow, Olivia is a charmer. Glad we got to share in her road to good health.

Lanette
    SW WA State
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how the status works? The only time I see my status is when I write it myself. Do you have to purchase the premium MFP to get this?
    I've been on MFP since mid March and may or may not purchase premium.

Thanks, Dana in Arkansas jldaxc8cq4o4.jpg
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,109 Member
    Options
    KarenVA- I love Olivia's beautiful smile! She is so adorable!

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options
    :) Then new thread has been posted for May.

Here is the link:
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10549544/women-ages-50-for-may-2017#latest

:) Don't forget to bookmark the new thread so you can find it again.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Dana in AR: I don't have premium services and I still get my "status." On my phone it tells me I have a 1659 day streak & have lost 73.5lbs. This information is also available on my desk top under "My Home."
  • grogers511
    grogers511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Accountability Post
    Saturday's Progress (4/29)
    1. Carbs 50-75g (limit 25g/meal)
    (B4, L2, D6, AS42, BBS68= 122g)
    2. Fiber 30g (3g)
    ✔3. Track/complete entry daily
    ✔️4. Vegetables - big salad daily
    5. Exercise - log 30 Fitbit minutes, 2 miles, 5000 steps. And the elliptical 5 days a week.
    6. No eating after 9pm.
    7. In bed by midnight.
    ✔8. Declutter: Electronics, Craft Supplies, ✔️Pantry, ✔Fridge, ✔Cooking and Baking, ✔Dishes and Serving, ✔Linen Closet, ✔️Laundry Closet, ✔Medicine Cabinets, ✔Personal Care

• Declutter. Completed an inventory of non-food kitchen items. And purged some items. It's better now but I could purge more. DH has problems parting with pots/pans and knives. And... a strangely strong attachment to a rusting slotted scoop- from a long gone Fry Baby deep fryer. I'll look for a replacement.

• Carbs. Had a late night binge.

Back on track today.

-- Ginger in Texas
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    KAREN Olivia is so gorgeous don't baby smiles make you feel good. Thanks for coat compliment.

BARBIE Thanks for May link can I ask how do you produce the link for a new thread?

Kate UK <3
  • barbiecat
    Options
    spikeyhair wrote: »
    BARBIE Thanks for May link can I ask how do you produce the link for a new thread?

Kate UK <3

After I compose the new thread and add it to the "Motivation and Support" board, I copy the info at the top of the page and then come back to the old thread and use the link icon on the toolbar to add it to my post. On the phone app, there is no "link" icon so I guess it might work by just pasting the address into the body of the post.

• jkdooley
    jkdooley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Newly divorced and i lost my mother last month. A year 1/2 ago, I lost 45 pounds when my marriage was falling apart. Hoping that my weight loss would save the marriage. My ex was 150 pounds over-weight and asked him to join mebut he did not. Didn't help divorce, occurred anyway, i knew it wouldn't work but i was desperate. I have gained back 35 pounds back of the weight. Now i want lose the weight for me and my health.
    Kris
    Maple Grove MN
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :) The new thread has been posted for May.

Here is the link:
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10549544/women-ages-50-for-may-2017#latest

:) Don't forget to bookmark the new thread so you can find it again.

• trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Hello all.Very short checking in.Trying to write using one eye.Have never had an eye problem,but have one now .& it's a doozy! Trying to read,trying to do anything is tiring.Spent 2 days in hospital. Will see ophthalmologist today.She spent 1 1/2 hrs examining my eye in hospital.

Sorry I can't keep up right now.
  • GloworminWA
    GloworminWA Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone :) I am now unemployed and waiting for an invitation to interview. In the meantime I have a lot to do at home that I have gotten behind on while working :( Also getting the bedrooms moved around for the arrival of Darwin who will be moving in end of the month. I bought a recumbent bike yesterday so now the boys and I can ride together - although RJ wants to take over my bike ;) Posting a picture of our newest additions to our family then need to get back to reading because I am waaaaaayyyyyy behind!

fe0qz3l22le3.jpg

The Black one is Cindy. She is an 11lb chihuahua/dachshund mix who used to live with an 87 year old woman in a wheelchair. She had never been outside as she was litterbox trained. Now she loves to go out - as soon as she sees her leash she is ready!

The brown one is Willow - an 8lb minnie doxie. Her owner had to give her up because her apts wouldn't allow 2 dogs. She is full of energy and learning not to do her business in the house! :s

Talk to you later my friends,

Gloria in WA

• KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,828 Member
    Options
    Hey Gloria! Come follow us into May! <3 KJ
  • rparkerslim
    rparkerslim Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Is this group still active?
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Yes, go back up a few posts and you will see where Barbiecat posted a link to follow to the June postings; bookmark it by clicking on the outline of the star at the upper right-hand corner of the posting area. Then on the last day of June, Barbiecat will post another link that will take you to July, you'll need to bookmark that page as well by doing the same clicking on of outline of star. After that you should be able to click on the gray star between the bell and gear and have a 'drop down' which should take you to the current month.

Lenora
  • ecs1516
    ecs1516 Posts: 51 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Very useful info^^ I never could figure out how to bookmark.
    Carol

• ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies - Boy, I had my gallbladder removed and dropped a few pounds and then flatlined last week. Was hoping I would lose weight for weeks on end but it flattened out. Oh well! I hit the gym today. Also, was in Asia last week and a masseuse suggested I drink lots of HOT water instead of cold. Said I would drop weight, so all day today I've been sucking down hot water!
  • KJLaMore
    Options
    abhamilton- come find us in the Women 50+ for February 2018.
  • KJLaMore
    Options