• Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    B) Happy Saturday!

Carol in GA
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Heather, were they ale to get the passengers off the train that was stuck for 15 hours? What a mess the weather has been world wide lately. Hopefully it melts away shortly.

Janetr OKC
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,914 Member
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    [
    My sisters latest art projects! Painting on old sheet music! Brilliant huh! She is my eldest sister, not the strange middle sister that has disconnected from us.

Becca
    Oregon

My Father was a musician and would have loved those paintings. In fact I love them but have no place to put them in my RV.

Rita in Columbus New Mexico

Rita, when we had and RV, we used those Velcro taps for pictures. We just had them matted, but not in a frame or glass.
    Becca

I really don’t have any wall space. Just cabinet doors. Thanks tho.

Rita
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,648 Member
    Options
    Pip, You get the boot if you don't give us proof. LOL

Claudine, I think you're wise to refuse chemical substitutes for things your body can make naturally if you give it the right fuel. The best book I've read on hormones, (and I've read a lot!) is Bio-Young by Roxy Dillon. I also believe diet is a big factor in preventing cancer. No doubt you are super vigilent on that issue with your family history.

Well Sisters, I have some good news to report. This week I have been doing lots of things right. Yesterday I actually went the entire day with No Chocolate, even turning down my favourite chocolate icecream offered to me in a dish by my lovely daughter. Now, I know I do not have the strongest will power when it comes to chocolate, so all I can say is I think following Ernestine Shepherd's diet is stabalizing my blood sugar so that I am able to resist cravings.

There are five more things I am doing right. 1. Eating the same food every day, following Ernie's eating plan fairly closely. 2.Not having any alcohol. 3. Not having any caffeine. 4. Daily run and 3 x a week weights
    5.Planning and cooking food ahead of time so no excuse to bomb out. I even noticed more energy when I am doing my running. Ernie's diet has quite a lot of protein in it. But small amounts spaced throughout the day so the body can utilize it. (tuna and egg whites is what I'm eating) enough carbs (oatmeal, brown rice and sweet potatoes) to fuel the endurance exercise I do, running and beekeeping and horses with a little fruit and nuts and a helping of green veggies at each meal. I feel it is very healthy and easy to follow and not too expensive and quick to make. Plus Ernie at 80 years old is living proof that it is a diet geared to vitality and longevity.

Today, I "ran the bridges" which is a pretty loop around the river that runs through our town. One side is all park with big old trees and Jock ran loose, but the other side is a board walk and then a paved path too close to the road so he had to be on a leash there. It took me 55 minutes to run and I added another block loop to make it an hour. Then I carried the new exercycle upstairs to my Movie Room. That was a good workout! LOL Then I tried out the hula hoop and found out that I am not very good at it. LOL. Rye, thanks for telling us that you do improve with practice. I think I got some good exercise repeatedly picking the hula hoop up every time it fell down.LOL Then I went out and worked in the hives. It was very hot today and I am dehydrated and headachy now. Going to put a cup of Inca on (a substitute for coffee that I like a lot) and read for awhile. <3 Wendy

lmfao!!!! love it
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,914 Member
    Options
    >:)

Rita
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,648 Member
    Options
    yo peeps
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member