WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Rita!

Pip - no gym, mulching leaves with a hand held leaf chewer upper, AKA a leaf vac.

Okie
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    Rita Happy Birthday!! :flowerforyou:
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Thanks Beth!

Just filled another 30 oz into my Yeti.

Okie
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    drkatiebug wrote: »

I’m making egg roll in a bowl for supper because the idea of it sounded so yummy, but it smells horrendous. I don’t know if I can eat it.

Kay, that made me laugh out loud. You have to let us know if you ate it. Update, just saw your review. Shrimp might be better, but then I love shrimp.

Janetr OKC

I even ate the leftover for lunch today. It smelled better today. It’s supposed to be a really delicious KETO meal, but of course serving it with corn muffins sort of cancels that out. I am going to try it with shrimp before I give up on the recipe. It’s basically nothing but bagged cole slaw mix stir fried with meat (ground beef, pork, sausage, turkey or shrimp) with ginger, soy sauce, garlic and onion. I used Bragg’s Amino Acids instead of soy sauce. It had to be the ground beef that smelled bad, but it could have been the Bragg’s. It didn’t taste bad, and Dave and I are both still alive so.......

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,675 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Rita!

Pip - no gym, mulching leaves with a hand held leaf chewer upper, AKA a leaf vac.

Okie

K then, let me rephrase what your biceps r telling u, Gimme some more of that!!!
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    Heather home buying and selling is similar here unless you have a buyer that is renting or is a first time buyer.
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Allie, oh my! So glad you didn't hurt yourself and that Alfie was the only witness to what was, I'm sure, a very graceful landing! Although, if you had hurt yourself, can he dial 911?? ;)
    IAmABetterMe, welcome! You've come to the right place! This is a great group of women and all will be more than happy to count you as a friend! Please let us know what you would like to be called and a general idea of where you are. We like to know a general geographic area just in case there is already someone else with that name, easier to keep track of who's who. This is a large, very chatty group!
    Katie, that soup doesn't sound bad, I have to agree tho, it would probably be better with shrimp or even chicken.
    So far, so good today, decent weather, good co-worker and nice customers!
    Hope everyone has a great day!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island