fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    4/1 - REST
    4/2 - 5.19 (trail)
    4/3 - 3.39
    4/4 - 5.38 (trail)
    4/5 - 4
    4/6 - 10.65

No idea why I stopped short of the 11 I was targeting. Just kind of brain farted and stopped my watch when I finished the loop and assumed I hit my mileage. Ahh well. It was a good run. Colder than I hoped for, but hoping the weather continues to improve this week and we get 60's for the race next weekend.

Holy crap I am running a 25k trail run next week! In fact, this time next week it will be in the books!

• Sparx_81
    Sparx_81 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Beginning to think "chaotic" means "normal"! Lots of ups and downs, between work (stressful job, plus I am training, mandatory OT!), my Mum (had a mastectomy a few weeks past, being her support and right hand gal!), playing chauffeur to my son (works until 3 - 10pm, his motorcycle is in the shop), boyfriend (major health scare).....I'm not really sure what end is up lately! lol

One of the "ups" is that I became One Of The Cool Kids...I bought a Garmin 935!!!! I feel all sorts of special now, I do, still getting used to all it has to offer, like a whole, new, beautiful world....

April Goal: 20 miles

4/2 - 2.10 miles
    4/4 - 2.27 miles
    4/7 - 2.18 miles - 6.55 run, 13.45 to go

Yearly Goal 200 miles: Jan - Mar 53.26 - 6.55= 140.19 miles to go

Sounds like you're kinda busy! Doing great to keep juggling all that! ❤️
  • cburke8909
    cburke8909 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    15.9 miles

exercise.png

• vandinem
    vandinem Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Date      Miles      MTD
    -------   -----    -------
    Apr  03     3.7        3.7 
    Apr  06     3.7        7.4 
    Apr  07     4.4       11.8 

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,975 Member
    Options
    sarahthes wrote: »
    9fwsnuj8opmf.jpg

Same for Texas. Yesterday it was 86°F. This morning it was 29°F. It is still 33°F feels like 24. I don't think we will reach the predicted high of 45°F.
  • kgirlhart
    Options
    @zerlinna87 Congrats on the 10K!
  • kgirlhart
    Options
    @eponine1984 Still praying for you. Listen to your sister.
  • Sparx_81
    Sparx_81 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    9fwsnuj8opmf.jpg

Same for Texas. Yesterday it was 86°F. This morning it was 29°F. It is still 33°F feels like 24. I don't think we will reach the predicted high of 45°F.

Same in Ireland! I have never seen such a bad winter and spring...
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    Sparx_81 wrote: »
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    9fwsnuj8opmf.jpg

Same in Ireland! I have never seen such a bad winter and spring...

Also in Poland. It was a beautiful Spring yesterday and today, and I have a 10k race tomorrow. I have shorts laid out and my bib is pinned to a tank top. If I wake up to yucky no-shorts weather, I might just go crazy!
  • simcon1
    simcon1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    8 mi today—not snowing here but we’re in a rainy stretch, and I got most of the miles in during a little break, so that was nice. I’m still in the midst of work nuttiness with more travel on the horizon, but getting out while I can.

April: 15.1 mi/70 mi goal

@eponine1984 I’m also thinking of you.. I hope things go well this week
  • bossymom15
    bossymom15 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Trying for 30 miles this month. I joined PF again. I need the option of exercising at lunch again. I also really need to get back to some weght training even if its only 25 minutes at a time. 70' Friday and snow on Sat. Gotta love kansas!

Bossymom15
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    zerlinna87 wrote: »
    So I think things went pretty well on my 10k today, considering I'm not quite done with my c25k plan. My legs are sore, though. I ran most of it, with a few walking breaks. All of my splits were under 12 minutes, and a couple were under 11. Whoot! I'll update my tracker later.

Yay! Well done!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    I became One Of The Cool Kids...I bought a Garmin 935!!!! I feel all sorts of special now, I do, still getting used to all it has to offer, like a whole, new, beautiful world....

@dreamer12151 Hahaha, awesome!! Congratulations on your new data baby!! :smiley: