Products of Interest: CANADIAN Edition

Options

Replies

• fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    After trying the pancakes & waffles from Halo Top, I bought the Oatmeal Cookie flavor, hopefully I will like that one better than the first flavor I tried. I hope Halo Top proves me wrong.
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Not sure how new it is, but I recently discovered Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt. Delish and it's only 70 calories and has 8 grams of protein. Nordica Smooth in Salted Caramel flavour is also delish, tastes like a decadent dessert but is only 110 calories and 10 grams of protein.

I make my own smooth cottage cheese with my stick blender and add flavour extracts & sweetener. Rum extract is particularly good - a little goes a long way. I know the packs are more convenient but it really is easy to make. I get more volume for the same amount of calories because I use sweetener instead of sugar.
    I agree that it really tastes more like a decadent dessert this way.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Birder165 wrote: »
    crazyravr wrote: »
    PSA.... at Wallmart regular price $3.97 Fantastic!!!!!

Mint2018-420x420.png

Wow! That's amazing. It's still $4.97 at the Walmarts down here in Windsor (ON) (still much cheaper than HT, though)

finally got to a walmart today and it is $4.97 here in Brampton too (AND they didn't have mint chip!) not happy :-(
  • Birder165
    Options

Mint2018-420x420.png

Wow! That's amazing. It's still $4.97 at the Walmarts down here in Windsor (ON) (still much cheaper than HT, though)

finally got to a walmart today and it is $4.97 here in Brampton too (AND they didn't have mint chip!) not happy :-(

Oh no! Because it's sold out or because they don't carry it?
  • Muscleflex79
    Options

Mint2018-420x420.png

sold out - they had a ton of each of the other flavors and a spot for mint chip, just none left. I guess it really is that good?!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options

Mint2018-420x420.png

sold out - they had a ton of each of the other flavors and a spot for mint chip, just none left. I guess it really is that good?!

same with the store near me but it was 7.97 lol
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Found CoolWay in Calgary at Co-op. $5.99, regular price. I looked at Walmart, Sobey’s, and Safeway, none of them had it, even though Sobey’s and Walmart are supposed to. Co-op had every flavour. (It was the Co-op in Rocky Ridge, I’m just assuming all locations carry it).
  • Birder165
    Options

Mint2018-420x420.png

Mint chip ice cream isn't a flavour I'd normally grab but I definitely like this one enough to keep buying it. I don't want to oversell it to you though because some people think it tastes like toothpaste. lol
  • Muscleflex79
    Options

Mint2018-420x420.png

Mint chip ice cream isn't a flavour I'd normally grab but I definitely like this one enough to keep buying it. I don't want to oversell it to you though because some people think it tastes like toothpaste. lol

Last night I had a halo top mint chip (I'd had it before - but not in awhile) and to me that is heavenly - so if the cool way is the same (or I've heard better) than that, I'll be happy!
  • Foodfavor
    Foodfavor Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Walmart at Uptown in Victoria had the new CoolWay but it is sold out. The clerk said they don't control the amount or timing of the product shipments. A guy just comes in with random ice creams and restocks... cool thanks?

They are all sold out so hopefully more will be in soon. My friend and I are on a call list for when Popeye's gets it in. They have the old stuff and the owner is trying his hardest to get new product in.
  • laurajeanholly
    laurajeanholly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    There's a $1 coupon for the Laughing Cow Smoked Cheese also http://www.thelaughingcow.ca/smoked-cheese/
  • fb47
    edited April 2018
    Options
    My grocery store is having a sale of this starting Thursday, anyone tried it?
    cookie_cream_e_675x675.png
  • Birder165
    Options
    I've always loved smoked cheese and I love Laughing Cow cheese wedges and now I can have both in one product. I don't shop a lot or when I do, I usually shop at only a few stores. I'm not sure if these are new but they're new to me and they didn't disappoint. Just 45 calories for two wedges.
    I usually eat them on Ryvita or Wasa crispbreads, another favourite since childhood. German immigrant parents probably had something to do with this. :)
    uge9zzghxygh.jpg

Walmart find or???? Cause I just checked RCSS and nothing like this there. They do have the other varieties.

I found this at Freshco. Do you have those out your way?
  • Birder165
    Options
    There's a $1 coupon for the Laughing Cow Smoked Cheese also http://www.thelaughingcow.ca/smoked-cheese/

Thank you for sharing this!
  • Birder165
    Options
    fb47 wrote: »

I've never even seen this brand before. What province are you in? Are you going to take a chance and try some?
  • fb47
    edited April 2018
    Options
    fb47 wrote: »

I've never even seen this brand before. What province are you in? Are you going to take a chance and try some?

Quebec, Nestle makes them. It will be on sale at IGA and yes I'll surely buy it.
  • Birder165
    Options
    I've always loved smoked cheese and I love Laughing Cow cheese wedges and now I can have both in one product. I don't shop a lot or when I do, I usually shop at only a few stores. I'm not sure if these are new but they're new to me and they didn't disappoint. Just 45 calories for two wedges.
    I usually eat them on Ryvita or Wasa crispbreads, another favourite since childhood. German immigrant parents probably had something to do with this. :)
    uge9zzghxygh.jpg

Walmart find or???? Cause I just checked RCSS and nothing like this there. They do have the other varieties.

I found this at Freshco. Do you have those out your way?

Plenty. But I emailed the company and they proptly respondede that local Food Basic and Metro have them too. Gonna stop by both today and use the the coupon at both.

Good to know! I'm printing off my coupons now and heading out. :)
  • Birder165
    Options
    My local Freshco wouldn't accept the internet coupon I printed off for the Laughing Cow cheese. :(
  • fb47
    Options
    My local Freshco wouldn't accept the internet coupon I printed off for the Laughing Cow cheese. :(

WTF??? Complain to manager and email Laughing Cow.

I remember in one of my cool whey coupons, it said in small writing that they grocery store had a right to refuse the coupon, maybe that one had the same in small print?