polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    sarahthes wrote: »
    Any updates on our Zumbro runners??

Live results here:

https://results.chronotrack.com/m/ctlive/#39133

I know @MNLittleFinn is 28, but I do not know what @7lenny7 is.

Looks like 634.

Great thanks! Both are still running. Man, last check-in for @MNLittleFinn had him at running for TWENTY HOURS. He is a beast!

I think it's 26 hours since they started now if my time zone math is right. Insane!

Last lap was completed at 10:29am - and at that time he was at 26:27:43 :open_mouth:

Lenny has not updated since 5am. Not sure what that means.

I'm guessing lap 2 is just taking longer than lap 1. Looks like 6+ hour laps aren't unusual.
    Go guys, go!

Wait, is it just me, or is EVERYONE now marked as DNF? I sure hope that's a mistake.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options

Live results here:

Looks like 634.

Great thanks! Both are still running. Man, last check-in for @MNLittleFinn had him at running for TWENTY HOURS. He is a beast!

I think it's 26 hours since they started now if my time zone math is right. Insane!

Last lap was completed at 10:29am - and at that time he was at 26:27:43 :open_mouth:

I'm guessing lap 2 is just taking longer than lap 1. Looks like 6+ hour laps aren't unusual.
    Go guys, go!

Wait, is it just me, or is EVERYONE now marked as DNF? I sure hope that's a mistake.

Site is buggy. If you back out to the search page and refresh a bunch of times it eventually goes away.
  • polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options

Live results here:

Looks like 634.

Go guys, go!

Site is buggy. If you back out to the search page and refresh a bunch of times it eventually goes away.

Awesome, refreshing it worked! And he's got a time for Lap 2! Now I can go do something else for a few hours ;)
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options

Live results here:

Looks like 634.

Go guys, go!

Awesome, refreshing it worked! And he's got a time for Lap 2! Now I can go do something else for a few hours ;)

Phew!! I just saw both as DNF and had a little cry!! Glad I came and read this.
  • sarahthes
    Options
    @garygse Great race report and excellent job not only with the PR but also the AG placement! Major kudos!
  • sarahthes
    Options
    Anyone have the Garmin Forerunner 735XT? Local running store has a pretty good sale for the next couple of weeks and a) it's almost my birthday and b) I have a tax refund incoming. Just want to hear what others who have it think of it.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Anyone have the Garmin Forerunner 735XT? Local running store has a pretty good sale for the next couple of weeks and a) it's almost my birthday and b) I have a tax refund incoming. Just want to hear what others who have it think of it.

I just got it in March. So far I love everything about it (other than the fact that it tells me that I burn a meager amount of calories! LOL). Reasons why it was a worthy investment even though my FR 220 was perfectly fine include:

GREAT battery life
    Multi sport mode
    Optical HR monitor
    24 hour activity tracker, including sleep, steps, calories, etc.
    Customizable faces and widgets, including weather updates
    Receive text messages while on the run (or any other time)
    I am pretty sure there is a widget to control music but I have not looked into it yet. It also has a phone finder ;)

I also considered the Vivoactive, but it looked like the FR 735XT was geared more toward training data vs. every day activities. Although I think the Vivoactive is a bit more stylish if that is of importance to you.

• PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    girlinahat wrote: »

Live results here:

Looks like 634.

Go guys, go!

Phew!! I just saw both as DNF and had a little cry!! Glad I came and read this.

Oh good!!! I saw the DNF too and got worried.
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    @garygse yay! Well done!
  • PastorVincent
    Options

I have the 935, but it was a tough call at the time between the 735 and the 935. From everything that I read and compared the 735 is a great watch and if you can nab it on sale, I would advise you do so.
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    So I got a problem... today should be a long run... but I left my running gear in the bedroom and my wife is taking a nap. Ops.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    So I got a problem... today should be a long run... but I left my running gear in the bedroom and my wife is taking a nap. Ops.

Lol. You are so sweet. That would totally not stop me from busting in on my hubby to get my gear!
  • sarahthes
    Options
    Thanks @lporter229 and @PastorVincent. Doesn't hurt that my husband asked me what I want for my birthday today either. Sale is on until the end of the month and they are discounted by almost 40%.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    Well done @7lenny7 for what you DID achieve. Getting to the start line is half the battle.

I just looked and @MNLittleFinn is still out there, and still going. maybe he’s holding out for the weather to improve? :D
  • alc649
    alc649 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    4/1 rest
    4/2 rest
    4/3 2.5 miles treadmill
    4/4 1.7 miles on elliptical (cross training)
    4/5 2 miles outside
    4/6 1.13 miles outside (was supposed to be rest day but had to run..was freaking out)
    4/7 rest
    4/8 4 miles
    4/9 rest
    4/10 3 miles
    4/11 rest
    4/12 2 miles
    4/13 rest
    4/14 siu 5k (actually 3.3 miles)

Have a 10k on may 19th