• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Sue in WA: Thanks for your kind words! :heart:
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
    KATLA- I got your card !!!! It was so cute!!! Got the scarf too. I showed it to a coworker and she said awwwww the pup is having a margarita!!!!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,738 Member
    Options
    Evening Ladies,I tried to catch a late nap,and went out grocery shopping and picked up some more solar lights,
    Machka thinking of you and DH and still keeping you in my prayers
    Saw Joyce on Facebook and she loves us all.
    Has anyone heard from Chris in Ma.
    Lenora you lurking out there?
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,371 Member
    Options
    Kelly - good news that the kids and Joaquin will be at Notre Dame this weekend! My old stomping ground (more or less) as I went to IU in South Bend and used to spend some time at the ND library. Looking at books. And stuff. >:) Can't believe some parents not wanting their kids to know the word NO! If my puppy can learn no, kids certainly can. It can save their lives. The other kid sounded sweet and glad you seem to be getting your openings filled.

Trish from OZ - glad you liked that little poster. The author is listed there - I think it's meant to be shared. Why, it got saved to my computer too! And geeze I love your little border collies. Who walks who when you take them to the park? Do they try to herd you? We once had a Maremma sheep guardian dog. She wasn't a herding dog but her job was to keep between a stranger (or bad animal) and her sheep. Amazing how, when we'd have buyers to visitors to the farm and take them into the pasture, she'd sometimes attach herself to their coats or sleeves and gently lead them away from her lambs. She was a sweetheart.

Katla
    - glad things are well at your house even tho you are just running past right now, lol.

Rebecca - every time I hear about these labs sending nasty bills and the docs offices making coding boo-boos, my blood pressure starts to rise! Happens so often!!! And I had to call Medicare a few weeks ago, they said my DH didn't have them as his primary insurance. What the h*ll! Even tho he filled out paperwork about when his (my) old insurance ended, and had to send in a flippin letter from my former employer testifying to that fact a couple years ago, some yo-yo at Medicare didn't bother to change it on the "big computer". Glad DH didn't have a huge medical event and it was only a doctor bill that got kicked back. I tell ya!

Hey I'd like a bar of that Obesity Soap to use on my cellulite. B) And maybe my tummy. Still have some double chin that good use a good lather, lol. Your supper sounds yummy!

That's the wrap I think.

Lanette
    SW WA State where the hot spell (85) should be over tonight, back down to high 50's tomorrow.

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.43min, 136mhr, 12.3amph. 1.5mi= 79c
    apple watch- 64c
    TREADMILL skip, scissors/sidestep- 50min, 0-4.0incl, 4.1sp, 149mhr, 3.38mi= 330c
    apple watch- 401c
    fl exer- 1.27min, 1set of 15ea, situps, on butt-knees to chest, 116mhr= 18c
    apple watch- didn't record
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.19min, 135mhr, 16.5amph, 1.4mi= 57c
    apple watch- 43c
    Bike ride puy 2 sumn sta- 13.14min, 127ahr, 150mhr, 13.8amph, 3mi= 145c
    apple watch- 130c
    jog sta 2 wk, 4.40min, 157mhr, 144ahr, 8.59min mi, .5mi= 60c
    apple watch- 54c
    jog wk 2 sta- 4.31min, 9.51min mi, 150mhr= 68c
    apple watch- 56c
    Bike ride dome 2 hm- 17.17min 9.1amph, 149mhr, 2.6mi=. 293c
    apple watch- 161c

total cal 950
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    ⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓⚓
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    B)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,949 Member
    Options
    :)Rebecca, When we moved to where we are now, it took a long time to make friends and feel comfortable about being part of the community. Do not be discouraged. Just keep showing up and acting interested and the change will happen.

:)KJ How nice that your teaching methods were affirmed and you have another new student to tell "No". You are an awesome teacher.

:)Okie, You've got a lot on your plate right now. Don't let the scale bug you. My weight fluctuates a bit and I just keep doing the right things and it settles down. Sorry to hear about your headaches.

:) Today I teach my regular beginner line dance class. It will feel relaxing compared to the intermediate class yesterday.

<3 Barbie
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    :)
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    B)