apple watch- 53c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 17.38min, 8.8amph, 149mhr, 2.5mi= 179c
    apple watch- 155c

total cal 867
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Finally caught up
    So happy to get the encouraging news fro,Machiavelli. Still sending prayers for continued healing.
    Suebdew in TX
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,974 Member
    Options
  • lilnoramitchellandre
    lilnoramitchellandre Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    campfireque... - go back a few posts and find the link to the May page ... make sure you 'bookmark' it by clicking on the outline of the star at the upper right-hand corner of the posting area. See ya there.
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say welcome to Kay from Texas. I am Kay from Northeast Georgia, but most call me Katiebug since I am too lazy to sign my name consistently. I’ll see you all in the May thread.

K from NEGA
  • DebCountsAll
    DebCountsAll Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    2aycocks wrote: »
    Hi all. I'm 61, Mom and grandmom. Would love to have a group of ladies to take this journey with. This past year has been the most difficult of my life by far. My beautiful grandson, pictured, was killed last May and it has ripped my family apart. I've done nothing for almost a year but sit, eat, cry. I decided a few weeks ago that I MUST make myself get up, get moving, and get control of my weight. I could use some encouragement and support. Hope you have room for one more in your group. Thanks!! Kay in Texas

Welcome. The ladies who post here will accept you with wide open arms. Consider yourself hugged tightly.
  • barbiecat
    Options
  • Dsrngr16
    Dsrngr16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. First time posting here. I would like to share a bit about me. Two years ago I moved from Sunny Florida back home to a very bitter cold state, became depressed, gained weight and chardonnay became my best friend. I was a fitness trainer, yoga teacher and decided to retire. Worst mistake I ever made. I am finally pulling myself up and moving forward! with my goals. First step is to obtain my weight loss goal; get moving outdoors, consistency in the gym and kitchen. Day on starts today!
  • lilnoramitchellandre
    lilnoramitchellandre Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    See post right above yours and follow that link. Every month Barbiecat posts a link to take you to the next month. When you get there, make sure you bookmark the page by clicking on the outline of the star and it will turn yellow. That way when you come to the community, all you have to do is click on the gray star between the bell and gear and you will be at the current month.

Post your name, location (general or specific) and something about you - family, children or grandchildre, hobbies, and goals. You are in a very supportive site and we will say just about anything; because it is for Women. We just 'try' not to discuss politics or religion unless you do that in a 'private message' to someone.

Welcome!

Lenora
  • mepeiffer
    mepeiffer Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    May goals:
    1-Get more step on the average for week using Fitbit tracker
    2-1200 calories per day
    3-Do three things off my ToDoList
    4-Stick with my PDM goals

I have not posted since Oct of last year and need to get with the support program that is the only way I am going to beat this uphill battle. I have gained a lot since I was here last – posting that is.
  • barbiecat
    Options