Finessing Fitness (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Could not do the globe jumping exercise so I did 300 Jumping Jack instead!!! but I got it in!!!!!
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I have completed everything! Wasn't sure I would but I did!
    Way under in calories thank to all the exercises!
    Way over in water.... thanks to all the exercises!
    I posted earlier than I walked extra ....
    Woohoo!
  • lloydmel
    Options
    We have more miles than what is added; pretty sure! I think we need to go back through the thread and count... either that or each of us give team leader the extra miles we have done this week....
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    We have more miles than what is added; pretty sure! I think we need to go back through the thread and count... either that or each of us give team leader the extra miles we have done this week....
    Or, each of us could add our miles here, so we could all see what was left.... I'm sure there are more, too, but don't want to double count people.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Actually, make it 40! :) I just got one in. :)
  • abyt42
    Options
    60 miles left....okay.... I am leaving on an 8.5 hour car trip. I can commit to walking three miles (since I'll need three pit stops, and a mile walk is a good length of time to be out of the car at a stretch.)...

Who's up for the other 57?
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    If it doesn't rain like it's supposed to, I'll hopefully get 3 in.
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Just looked back at posts since Sunday and there are alot of biked miles that aren't being counted. I think we might Need to just start over Posting them or someone post a status that people can post on so we aren't getting all jumbled lol :p
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Sorry to post 3 in a row..doing my challenge tomorrow. I've done something to my back (I think it's my horrible bed mattresses) and haven't been able to move much today. Under on calories and over on water though!
  • Marty3411
    Marty3411 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did an additional 5miles. So we are at 48.
  • Marty3411
    Marty3411 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Chicken Spaghetti
    Prep Time 30 Minutes
    Cook Time 45 Minutes
    Servings 8

Ingredients
    • 2 cups Cooked Chicken
    • 3 cups Dry Spaghetti, Broken Into Two Inch Pieces
    • 2 cans Cream Of Mushroom Soup
    • 2 cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
    • ¼ cups Finely Diced Green Pepper
    • ¼ cups Finely Diced Onion
    • 1 jar (4 Ounce) Diced Pimentos, Drained
    • 2 cups Chicken Broth
    • 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
    • ⅛ teaspoons (to 1/4 Teaspoon) Cayenne Pepper
    • Pepper, to taste
    • 1 cup Additional Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
    Preparation Instructions
    Cook 1 cut up fryer and pick out the meat to make two cups. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. Do not overcook. When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients except additional 1 cup sharp cheddar.
    Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar. Cover and freeze up to six months, cover and refrigerate up to two days, or bake immediately: 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly. (If the cheese on top starts to get too cooked, cover with foil).
    Calories 528
    Saturated fat 12
    Sugar 4
    Sodium 1565
    Fiber 7
    Protein 30
  • abzbargs
    abzbargs Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I did an extra 15 miles this week thanks to this challenge:)
  • lloydmel
    Options
    I've done a total of 10 miles of walking/running extra thanks to this challenge...
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been absent the last few days been on my phone which I can't log onto post but I completed everything for the week....
  • abyt42
    Options
    So, adding the 25 announced above to the 48 previously totaled (plus my three from yesterday),

76 miles.
  • missbroccoli
    Options
    I feel like I'm failing you guys :sad:
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    What are the challenges and stuff for Week 3? D:
    I feel completely off the wagon this weekend, I need to back in the game. D:
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    MFP friend I am right there with you! It's been a rough weekend
    I'm sorry to you all that I wasn't very faithful in logging or working out. But I am ready to get back onboard this week!

As far as the walking challenge goes, I did 2 more miles since I last posted so I guess that puts us at 78
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    None of you have failed, it's Just life. You guys are doing great

I also did 3 extra miles last night.

Gary6030 AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK #3: RISE OF THE MACHINES! This is the week three team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine. This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact your team captain for ideas. Week Three Daily Exercise Challenge Daily Exercise = 1 point per member per day. If everyone does it you will be awarded a 5 point bonus for the team! WELCOME BACK FROM YOUR DAY OF REST WE’RE STARTING WEEK #2 YOU ARE NO LONGER ROCKSTARS YOU’VE MOVED ON TO BEAST MODE! Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 50 Squat Kicks* and 3 sets of 12 Woodchops (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSu-wci9uTo ) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkhATg1-b9g&feature=relmfu ) Day 2 Exercise Challenge – 50 Military Presses + 1 Extra Mile jog, walk,run + 3 sets of 21’s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9WeqqMeJAM&feature=related ) Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 200 Jumping Jacks + 100 Mountain Climbers + 20 Lunges (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI8u58hPam4 ) Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 3 sets of 21’s + 200 Jumping Jacks + 3 sets of 12 woodchops (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLcsg-5Dw8 ) 21’s The video is a little long sorry. Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 100 AB Crunches + 50 Burpees (Oh yes they are back) Up/Downs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKKKNR5USXc ) Day 6 Exercise Challenge – Walk, run, swim, jog, bike 2 miles today. That’s it you’ve kicked your own butt this week! Day 7 Rest! You deserve it! Week Three Weekly Team Challenge Team Challenge as a team to do at least 4000 ab crunches for the week. So a team of 20 would need each person to do 200 Crunches extra for the week. Let’s burn that belly fat away! *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe. Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member. Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended.
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW! This is all crazy! But I will do 300 extra crunches this week, how much are you all good for :)