What We're Eating Weekly

Replies

• nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Breakfast: oatmeal, banana, and orange juice
    Lunch: red pepper gazpacho, tofurky sandwich on bun with dijon mustard and lettuce
    Dinner: beyond meat burger on bun with caramelized onions and sauteed mushrooms, side of roasted butternut squash, one salted caramel cashew ice cream bar
    Snack: romaine salad with sliced mushrooms, chickpeas, and thousand island dressing
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited June 2018
    Breakfast: mini shered wheats w/ 4oz skim milk
    snack 1: yoplait mixed berry yogurt w/ granola
    Lunch: southwest turkey panini
    Snack2: cinnamon sugar churros
    Dinner: green bean fries & turkey burger
    Snack3: low calorie pb fuge ice cream
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,243 Member
    B- 2 hardboiled eggs, wheat toast, and fruit salad
    L- Salad with mixed greens, bell pepper, cucumber, feta, and tuna with a hardboiled egg
    S- Hummus with cucumber, bell pepper, and baby carrots
    D- Pulled pork, cole slaw, and corn on the cob
    S- Truffle
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Morningstar bunless chipotle burger topped with sauteed spiced onions and peppers, pepperjack, and a lightly fried egg
    Snack: Sliced carrots with Mediteranean hummus
    Dinner: Leftover shrimp hibachi from dinner - boyfriend and I had gone out to celebrate our anniversary. c:

Will also have various "taste-tests" of cheesecake batter for the homemade lemon and blueberry cheesecake I'm making my boyfriend today!
  • ariceroni
    ariceroni Posts: 422 Member
    Pre-run: banana, nuun, strawberry beet juice

Breakfast: overnight oats (oats, chocolate almond milk, unsweetened almond milk, chia seeds, PB powder, sliced banana) and strawberry mojito kombucha

Lunch: Ethiopian feast (chickpea turnip stew, shiro, kik alicha, injera), a small peach, and strawberry lemonade kombucha

Dinner: tofu poke bowl (brown rice, baked tofu, shredded carrot and zucchini, radish, jalapeno, sliced green onion, avocado, soy sauce, and gomasio), and grilled purple asparagus
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Breakfast - coffee w/ cream & 2 mini abe health muffins , cup of pineapples. lunch - caramel iced latte & spinach, portobello mushroom & egg white scramble with leftover mini piece of salmon. Snack - spinach, kale mango, hemp smoothie. Dinner - Mushroom, Broccolli & cheese omelette.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Kale protein scone

Lunch: Vegetable stew (potatoes, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, onion, peas, mushrooms), salad with spring mix, roasted broccoli, banana peppers, and balsamic vinegar, dark chocolate peanut butter cups

Dinner:
    Sourdough toast with roasted winter squash, adzuki beans, and kimchi
  • miaquigley31
    miaquigley31 Posts: 1 Member
    Okay so Breakfast: Cornflakes, banana, vanilla milk

Lunch: Pastrami wholewheat sandwich, yogurt covered raisins

Dinner: Chicken & mushroom stir fry (hoisin stir fry sauce)

Dessert/Snack: Chocolate Magnum (oops but yummy)

PLUS ABOUT 9 cans of PEPSI MAX
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Breakfast: yeasted waffles, iced moka. (Mmmm... waffles.)

Lunch: shrimp cocktail and gazpacho salad.

Dinner: zucchini grilled cheese and corn on the cob (again, because it was delicious).
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    I goofed on my smoothie this morning. Breakfast: A smoothie with kefir, granola, blackberries, peanut powder, vegetable powder, creatine, and banana.
    Lunch: homemade wheat bread with banana spread, dark chocolate coated blueberries, almonds.
    Dinner: steak, Sprouts 10-bean (without the) soup, Veg-all.
    Dessert after dinner: No Sugar Vanilla Ice Cream
    snacks after after dinner: granola bar, 86% chocolate.
  • MushroomLadyJR
    MushroomLadyJR Posts: 89 Member
    Good morning,

Breakfast: scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

Lunch: 2 mini wraps with quorn pepperoni, sundried tomatoes, peppers, soft cheese. Walkers french fries, a small apple and peach.

Dinner: Quorn buttermilk bites, roasted potatoes, sauteed spinach with mushrooms and sweet corn.

Snack: Alpro yogurt, chocolate rice cake. Soya milk for tea throughout the day.
  • nickssweetheart
    Eating lightly today so I can really indulge in the evening:

Breakfast: oatmeal and a banana
    Lunch: apple and a cup of cherries
    Dinner: yekik alicha (Ethiopian style turmeric yellow split peas), tikil gomen (turmeric potatoes, cabbage, and carrots), and ethiopian style braised greens, 2 rounds injera bread
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,243 Member
    B- Scrambled eggs, piece of wheat toast, and fruit salad
    L- Tuna sandwich on wheat, fruit salad
    S- Cottage cheese
    D- Finishing off the pulled pork, fried corn, and slaw
    S- Truffle (gonna be sad when these are gone!)
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    edited June 2018
    Preworkout: Whole wheat bagel, 1/2 serving PB
    Postworkout: Scoop of whey, 2 whole grain english muffins
    Breakfast: 227g fat free greek yogurt, 30g granola
    Mid-morning: 1 cup white rice, 1 can tuna, 15g low fat mayo, crap ton of Sriracha
    Lunch: 6oz eye round beef, 150g yellow potatoes, broccoli
    Mid-afternoon: 2 tomato basil ricecakes (H*ckin' delicious)
    Dinner: 6 oz grilled chicken, 300g yellow potatoes, cubed and pan fried in 10ml olive oil with 1/2 onion diced and 1 bell pepper diced

This is my cutting food, you should see what a bulk looks like ;)
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Breakfast: gazpacho salad. I made coffee, but left it sitting uselessly on the table when I came to work.

Lunch: zucchini salmon melt (AMAZING), more gazpacho salad (I can quit anytime).

Dinner: garlic-lime steak and noodle salad, corn on the cob, probably even more gazpacho salad.
  • ariceroni
    ariceroni Posts: 422 Member
    Breakfast: cereal (wheat biscuits, mixed berries, sliced banana, honey, unsweetened almond milk) and strawberry mojito kombucha

Lunch: tofu bowl (brown rice, sesame kale, steamed veggie blend, garlic chili tofu), mango, and strawberry lemonade kombucha

Dinner: last of the Ethiopian feast (chickpea turnip stew, shiro, kik alicha, injera), dark chocolate
  • Ck103084
    Ck103084 Posts: 139 Member
    Breakfast: Banana. Walnuts. Coffee

Lunch: Half a warm tuna sandwich on light wheat bread.

Dinner: Organic spicy rice.

Snack: Michelob Ultra Gold beer.
  • nickssweetheart
    Breakfast:tofu scramble with onions, red bell pepper, and mushrooms, topped with sriacha, glass of orange juice
    Lunch: salad of romaine, apples, and tofurky deli slices with cider-dijon vinaigrette (would benefit from some nuts, but I'm out)
    Dinner: leftover Ethiopian lentils, split peas, and injera bread, maybe some tikil gomen (cabbage, carrots, and potatoes) if I feel like making an extra dish this evening
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Breakfast: 1.5 cups of milk and belvita chocolate biscuits
    Lunch: premier protein Carmel shake
    Dinner: homemade spaghetti with meat sauce, Texas toast, and WINE 🍷🍝🥖
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    avskk wrote: »
    Breakfast: gazpacho salad. I made coffee, but left it sitting uselessly on the table when I came to work.

Lunch: zucchini salmon melt (AMAZING), more gazpacho salad (I can quit anytime).

Dinner: garlic-lime steak and noodle salad, corn on the cob, probably even more gazpacho salad.

Is gazpacho salad a salad with a gazpacho-style dressing? I made something like that recently and it was so good.