WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2018

Replies

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,802 Member
    Having tire repaired on RV and 2 dogs groomed this morning. Gotta go!

RV Rita
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,190 Member
    OK, I put on 2 pounds on the cruise. Not terrible. Hope to get that off in a month. I was at maintenance before I went. Did 200 bonus calories (ones I don't count) this afternoon on the rowing machine.

Haven't heard from the tech guy yet.

I cooked 6 sausages so I can have a couple tonight and DH can have them in rolls tomorrow for "lunch for dinner " at the cricket. I've made a BIG pot of cauliflower rice to have with mine. :D

Definitely feeling more chilled now.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • lilnoramitchellandre
    lilnoramitchellandre Posts: 144 Member
    :)
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,725 Member
    <3
  • 5lambert
    5lambert Posts: 19 Member
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    vu5zdez0obcp.jpeg

Yep, but when you go full you end up with nothing good to eat and then go out and eat too much :)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    B)
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,042 Member
    Barbara I know my friend will be tempted to do too much to soon. I said to her listen to her body and try to be patient. They are planning a big trip in August to go to Europe so she is highly motivated.

:heart: Margaret
  • onedayatatime101
    onedayatatime101 Posts: 12 Member
    5lambert wrote: »
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    vu5zdez0obcp.jpeg

Yep, but when you go full you end up with nothing good to eat and then go out and eat too much :)

• onedayatatime101
    onedayatatime101 Posts: 12 Member
    anyone know what is best exercises for lower back pain?
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,505 Member
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Too hot outside to even venture out. Went to a Japanese BBQ restaurant for DGS’s Birthday dinner. It was very interesting because you have to cook your meal over a grill in the table. I was full after the appetizer.
    Dr Katie- my grandson broke his foot and has a scooter. He was at bug camp last week and fell off his scooter while chasing a butterfly. Unfortunately, he skinned up the knee he puts on the scooter.
    Found out the cruise is a go so now I need to get busy with planning and making lists. Kids are really excited.
    Suebdew in TX
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,286 Member
    My Moms husband is having foot surgery. They told him no scooter because too many people get injured using them.

Okie
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,811 Member
    :)