What We're Eating Weekly

Replies

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Breakfast: homemade cold brew coffee with vanilla protein powder
    Mid Morning Snack: 1oz cheese & 6 nut thins crackers
    Lunch: Kale salad, orange peppers, low carb yogurt, baked chicken in a low carb wrap
    Mid Afternoon: Lemon FiberNow bar, low fat cheese stick
    Dinner: Salad + sirloin low carb wraps
    Evening Snack: strawberries
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    JennJ323 wrote: »
    Totally random.. but my 3 year old is OBSESSED with vanilla coconut greek yogurt, she eats 1 a day and begs for more throughout the day. She calls it her "candy yogurt," I guess she thinks it tastes like candy? It is good!

My six year old has been eating greek whipped yogurts since he was 2/3. It's one of his favorite things. He'll usually say, I need a protein, and take a yogurt.

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: freezer waffle with sugar free syrup, 1 fried egg with Panola hot sauce, 1/2 cup sliced strawberries, coffee
    Lunch: cooked lentils, homemade pea salad, and a smoothie made with 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 banana & baking cocoa
    Dinner: 1 slice Vidalia onion & Swiss "pie", mixed greens with drizzle of balsamic, and steamed asparagus
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member

shinycrazy- your six year old kid says he needs a protein-- hahaha- kids these days.

anyway...
    B- scrambled egg whites- 2 oz cottage cheese, 1 slice of low sodium bacon and 1 slice of Sarah lee bread with lite jelly and 2 coffees with ff half n half.
    L- ole wrap with deli meat roast beef with lettuce, tomatoes, cuke. A serving of carrots, peppers,cuke on side with 1 tbs of everything hummus- diet coke
    S- bag of individual size potato chip
    Supper-
    small serving of grilled pork, squash, string beans.

• ariceroni
    ariceroni Posts: 422 Member
    edited June 2018
    Pre-run: banana, nuun

Breakfast: overnight oats (oats, flax seeds, PB powder, unsweetened almond milk, chocolate almond milk, banana) and jasmine hibiscus kombucha

Lunch: tofu poke bowl (brown rice, baked tofu, shredded carrot, radish, jalapeno, sliced green onion, avocado, soy sauce, and gomasio), mango, strawberry rhubarb kombucha

Dinner: lentil bolognese, onion, mushroom, arugula, and capers over zucchini noodles; grilled broccolini; glass of wine; 3 pieces of almond dark chocolate
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Breakfast: 1 cup fairlife chocolate milk, 100 g strawberries, 100 g cherries.

Lunch: 1/2 plate from Luna Grill with basmati rice, chicken kabob, grilled tomato and bell pepper, and side salad. 1 mini chocolate cupcake shared with mom.

Dinner: Diet coke, 2 grilled shrimp tacos.

Today was a very yummy day.
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Breakfast: peanut butter apple wrap on a flour tortilla, orange juice
    Lunch: tofu scramble with red and orange bell peppers, onions, and sriracha
    Dinner: stir fry noodles with soy sauce and sesame oil with a pound of frozen stir fry veggies
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,241 Member
    B- 2 hardboiled eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, and hashbrowns
    L- Salad with grilled chicken and 2 hardboiled eggs
    S- Hummus with veggies
    D- Indian chicken curry with rice and steamed broccoli

Had to change things around today because my calories were going to be way too low.
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Spinach salad with cucumbers, wholly guacamole with pretzels, kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Oikos triple zero yogurt, apple
    Dinner: going out. Avocado Ranch chicken sandwich with fries <3
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Chipotle Morningstar burger topped with onions and peppers, cheese, and salsa
    Snacks: Greek yogurt with strawberries, iced caramel macchiato at a coffee date with my bf when he gets off work. c:
    Dinner: Leftover stuffed salmon with asparagus I was supposed to have last night.... we'd ended up going out for sushi.
    Dessert: There's a fair right up the road from where we live, if we happen to stop while we're out today I'm probably (....ehem, definitely) getting deep fried oreos.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter & raspberry jam mixed in, coffee
    Lunch: 1/2 piece leftover onion & Swiss pie, peas, whole orange, iced coffee with almond milk & vanilla
    Dinner: fish tacos & beer
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Baked beans and onion on sourdough toast, cold brew coffee with spices, brown rice protein powder, and homemade cashew milk

Lunch: Corn salad with coconut milk, onions, and red bell pepper, Larabar mini

Dinner: Red lentil soup with sauteed bell peppers
  • nickssweetheart
    Breakfast: tofu scramble with onions, red and orange bell peppers, and tomatoes, orange juice
    Lunch: boca spicy "chicken" patty on bun, apple cole slaw
    Dinner: taco salad with refried beans, salsa, romaine, olives, vegan sour cream, and oven baked tortilla chips
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Yesterday—
    Breakfast: tea w/half & half, rice cake with peanut butter, banana.
    Lunch: salad of baby greens, celery, cottage cheese, craisins and strawberries.
    Snack: tea w/ half & half, dark chocolate
    Dinner: skillet meal of ground beef, onions, green & yellow peppers, green beans, potatoes, tomato sauce topped with Locatelli cheese.
    Evening snack: Yasso chocolate fudge bar
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    I have the weekend lazies. I had two slices of cold pizza for "breakfast" around 9AM and that's it so far. (It's 2:30PM now.) I'm drinking some V8 and I think when I get hungry I will make steak and corn on the cob, but I've no idea when that will be. Much nutrition. So health. Wow.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: boiled egg, slice of toast with peanut butter, coffee
    Lunch: tamale a la carte, 1/2 avocado and 6 tortilla chips (Mexican restaurant)
    Snack: scoop of Braum's cappucino chunky chocolate frozen yogurt
    Dinner: medium size baked potato with broccoli, salsa, seasoned TVP and sour cream. I'm on my second beer though so there will be a couple more of those this evening too. I've gone swimming and hiking today and it's 98 F.
  • nickssweetheart
    Breakfast apple cinnamon pancakes with real maple syrup, field roast vegan breakfast sausage, orange juice

Lunch boca soy chicken patty on bun, salad of romaine, cabbage, and tomato with red wine vinaigrette

Dinner vegetarian chili topped with onions and tofu sour cream, oven baked tortilla chips, an orange
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,241 Member
    Yesterday:
    B- Skipped cause I was up and out of the house early
    L- The last of the Indian chicken curry, rice, broccoli
    S- Apple with peanut butter
    D- Teriyaki salmon bowl with broccoli, spinach, and spiralized zucchini
    S- Outshine watermelon fruit bar
  • nickssweetheart
    edited July 2018
    Revised food plan:
    Breakfast apple cinnamon pancakes with real maple syrup, orange juice

Lunch POPCORN AND COKE ZERO AT THE MOVIES.

Dinner vegetarian chili topped with onions and tofu sour cream, an orange

Was fun at the time but on balance think I would rather have had the boca sandwich and salad I had planned. Chalking this one up to experience.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Man, summer really DOES make me lazy.

Breakfast, at the appalling hour of 11AM: chicken ramen with a slice of cheddar and a boiled egg. Seriously.

Lunch/snack: popcorn.

Dinner, eventually: the steak (NY strip seasoned with Penzey's Cajun rub and reverse-seared in the oven) and corn I did not actually make yesterday, green beans sauteed in rendered steak fat.

Snacks: many grapefruit-vodka-and-lime-Perrier cocktails.