What We're Eating Weekly

Options

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Mid-Morning Snack: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer; tried to get through the morning without coffee.... it didn't work haha
    Lunch: Salad with a spinach base, topped with "chicken", diced tomatoes, shredded carrot, red onion, hardboiled egg, and a dijon mixture
    Afternoon Snack: Greek yogurt with blueberries, possibly a protein shake
    Dinner: Either a spinach and mushroom quiche or shrimp and veggie pasta, diet Doc X
    Dessert: 1/2 pint Red Velvet Enlightened or 1 tub chilly cow cookie dough ice cream
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, mixed berries, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Spinach salad with cucumbers, guacamole and carrots, kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Greek yogurt and an apple
    Dinner: Spinach, tomato and italian sausage pasta
    Snack: 1/2 pint Enlightened
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Snack update! I had a little extra time on my lunch break so I packed myself a bowl of apricots with rose salt, raspebrries stuffed with Boursin, and two peanut butter fudge cookies. I am quite looking forward to my afternoon hangry time.
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    breakfast - sweet potato w/almond butter, coconut, and a banana
    lunch - salsa chicken over cauliflower rice
    snacks - boiled eggs, carrots, grapes
    dinner - chicken shawarma over zucchini noodles
    dessert - watermelon and cantaloupe mix
  • avskk
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: apple-tahini toast with honey, iced moka espresso.

Lunch: chickpea/tomato/cucumber salad and leftover Monterey chicken pasta (SO GOOD) -- I made this last night instead of quesadillas, which means...

Dinner: zucchini quesadillas, garden salad as a side if needed.

Snacks: apricots with rose salt, raspberries, Triscuits with Boursin.
  • chornak05
    Options
    Lunch: Spinach salad with cucumbers, skinny pop popcorn, carrots and a kirkland protein bar
    Dinner: bbq pulled pork, lentil pasta, brocolli
    Snack: 1/2 pint Enlightened
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Spinach salad with red onion, diced tomatoes, shredded carrots, "chicken", and a dijon mixture
    Snack: Greek yogurt with blueberries, probably a protein shake made with whole milk
    Dinner: Leftover spinach and mushroom quiche

Still have around 500 calories left over and 30g of protein left to hit goal, so we'll see what else I can squeeze in there
  • ariceroni
    ariceroni Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: giant smoothie (banana, dragon fruit, pea protein powder, flax seed, hibiscus kombucha)

Lunch: short grain brown rice, steamed oriental veggies, edamame, soy sesame cabbage, garlic chili tempeh, soy sauce

Snack: mango, 2 plums, and blackberry rose kombucha

Dinner: stir-fried kohlrabi with mushrooms and lentils
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, hashbrowns, cinnamon roasted almonds, and tea with sugar
    Lunch: Burrito bowl and hardboiled eggs
    Snack: Hummus with veggies
    Dinner: Asian salmon over noodles and vegetables
    Snack: Hopefully nothing
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Gazpacho with pickled red onions and cashew "parmesan"

Lunch: Corn salad, carrot/zucchini muffin

Dinner: Chickpea scramble, zucchini lemon cake

Snack:
    Baked potato chips
  • chornak05
    Options
    Lunch: Spinach salad with cucumbers, ritz crackers and cheddar cheese, carrots and a kirkland protein bar
    Dinner:Rotisserie chicken, potato salad and mixed veggies
    Snack: 1/3 pint Enlightened
  • avskk
    Options
    I ate too much fiber yesterday and am not very hungry today as a result. Bleh.

Breakfast: chickpea/cucumber/tomato salad, two boiled eggs, iced moka espresso.

Lunch: I'll probably skip it if I don't get hungry for breakfast before 10AM or so; if I don't skip it I'm thinking just half an almond butter and jelly sandwich and some baby carrots.

Dinner: gnocchi in tomato cream sauce, garden salad.

Snacks: unlikely, but I do have fruit and cheese on hand.
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 1.5 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Spinach salad topped with "Chicken", shredded carrots, red onion, diced tomato, and a dijon balsamic mixture
    Snacks: Greek yogurt with blueberries, protein shake using whole milk
    Dinner: Either pesto shrimp and veggie pasta or a chipotle black bean burger topped with pepperjack, sauteed onions and green bell pepper, and maybe an egg
    Dessert: 1/2 pint Enlightened ice cream
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    Breakfast: Chickpea scramble, nectarine

Lunch: Gazpacho with chopped jalapeno peppers, carrot-zucchini muffin, dark chocolate peanut butter cups

Dinner: Quinoa salad with spinach, peanuts, pickled red onion, kalamata olives, garlic scapes, and tomato
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: whole wheat tortilla filled with avocado, onion, and tomato, a banana

Lunch: pasta with a sauce of lemon, garlic, olive oil, and artichokes, sliced red bell peppers

Dinner: lentil tomato stew

Snack: small salad of romaine and cucumbers with red wine vinaigrette, watermelon, cherries
  • chornak05
    Options
    Lunch: Spinach salad with cucumbers, ritz crackers and cheddar cheese, watermelon and a kirkland protein bar
    Dinner: bbq pulled pork, lentil pasta, brocolli
    Snack: 1/3 pint Enlightened
  • avskk
    edited July 2018
    Options
    It's grocery day, which means not only is there nothing much in the house, but I will also be too exhausted to cook after 14h work and a trip to the store. I'm trying to talk myself out of three takeout meals, but I'm not having much success.

Breakfast: sausage McMuffin, hash brown, coffee. (Yes. The suck starts early today.)

Lunch: gonna make a real effort to come home and have a big salad with lemon pepper tuna on top, even if it doesn't seem appealing.

Dinner: I didn't make gnocchi last night because my son wasn't home until after 8:00, so I hope to do that and steamed broccoli tonight. If the store wears me out, though, I'm really likely to just heat up frozen egg rolls and chuck some baby carrots on the side. :neutral:

Snacks: I have a full cup of cherry and grape tomatoes harvested from my plants this morning! Also apples, apricots, and Triscuits.
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    Breakfast: Chickpea scramble with pickled red onions, carrot-zucchini muffin

Lunch: Quinoa salad with corn, spinach, red onion, olives, peanuts, and chopped jalapeno, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Mapo tofu with roasted cauliflower and beets
  • TessAlcott
    TessAlcott Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: : 2 nutri-grain waffles; sugarless syrup; reduced fat butter, yogurt cup with Fiber-One sprinkled on top
    Lunch: Tuna sandwich with whole grain bread, TB pickle relish; TB low-fat mayo
    Dinner: Honey, mustard, curry baked chicken over carrot zoodles
  • ariceroni
    ariceroni Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: smoothie (banana, strawberries, flax seed, pea protein powder, hibiscus kombucha) and 2 plums

Lunch: stir fried kohlrabi, mushrooms, and lentils with homemade sauerkraut and a mango

Dinner: tofu poke bowl (cauliflower rice, baked teriyaki tofu, shredded carrots, shaved daikon, green onion, jalapeno slices, avocado, seaweed gomasio, and soy sauce)