30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options

Replies

• freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    Today I did Day 12 level 2. I am loving it feel tired to start but by the time circuit 2 comes round I am at it! :-D Starting to feel a little change in my arms and abs to. Not sure anyone else would see the change yet but I do. Makes me happy.
    Not lost any weight yet though.

What changes you guys seeing?

L2 D2 last night. Christ, that was harder than the day before. Took more breaks (very quick ones! no more than 5 seconds! lol) than D1 of L2.

Also not lost any weight, or any inches I believe. I've gained weight >:-( I'm not measuring till the end. Bf says he can see a diff in my legs, esp the back of them. Don't believe him.

And god, I need to work out with shoes on lol. Esp during some of the planking stuff.
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    ahhhhhh
    ive slipped of the 30ds wagon!!!
    ive missed 2 days!!
    ok back on it and ill just dpo some extra!!
    :(
  • freeloaves
    Options
    ^ I did extra 1 day of L1 so now doing extra days of L2 and 3, so 33 days in total.

D3, L2 sucked *kitten* tonight.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    are this all the stats you need?

188 pounds
    34.0 waist
    45.5 hips
    23.5 righ thigh
    23.5 left thigh
    12.5 righ upper arm
    12.5 left upper arm
    40.0 chest (bust)

here are my finished level one stats ( will be doing day 2 level 2 once the lo`s are napping)

weight - 185.1
    Waist=34.0
    Hips=43.0
    thigh right=23.0
    thigh left =23.0
    upper arm left =12.5
    upper arm right=12.5
    chest=38.5
  • BerryFruit
    Options
    Today I did Day 12 level 2. I am loving it feel tired to start but by the time circuit 2 comes round I am at it! :-D Starting to feel a little change in my arms and abs to. Not sure anyone else would see the change yet but I do. Makes me happy.
    Not lost any weight yet though.

What changes you guys seeing?

L2 D2 last night. Christ, that was harder than the day before. Took more breaks (very quick ones! no more than 5 seconds! lol) than D1 of L2.

Also not lost any weight, or any inches I believe. I've gained weight >:-( I'm not measuring till the end. Bf says he can see a diff in my legs, esp the back of them. Don't believe him.

And god, I need to work out with shoes on lol. Esp during some of the planking stuff.

Im the same not lost any and think I may have gained. I think I look a little more toned though. In the abs. But sure no weight is coming off... gonna be peeved if I have gained.
  • stephyy4632
    Options
    day 2 level 2 done and some eliptical time in as well plus planning to hit the gym tonight since MIL said she would watch the kids and dh has to work late tonight so figured I might as well work out again lol
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Finished level 2 day 1 yesterday.. Plannin on day 2 later today
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Okay so Pilates yesterday but no 30DS, I was just too tired to get up early. Finished L2 D2 this morning and man was it tough! I may be a bit behind because of travel, etc. but I'm happy with my results so far. I haven't done any measurements but I know I'm stronger and my arms and thighs are looking and feeling stronger and less flabby. This is a tough workout at any fitness level.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 3, wowzers. turbo jammed too.
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    L2D5 done! Was easier today for sure.
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    D2 L5 ! Made it to the halfway mark. I dragged my way through today. Went to a funeral this morning and ate lunch before my workout. Like to workout after a snack not a meal. Feel really sluggish. Worked out anyway though. Think I'll go for a swim, maybe the cold water will wake me up.
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I made it through Day 2 of Level 2. I am very sore today! Even my butt is sore!!! I don't know wether it's the new level or the fact that I have taken my runs outside since school started back. Is anyone else alot more sore from Level 2? I definitely think it's burning more than the 198 calories I'm entering!
  • stephyy4632
    Options
    I made it through Day 2 of Level 2. I am very sore today! Even my butt is sore!!! I don't know wether it's the new level or the fact that I have taken my runs outside since school started back. Is anyone else alot more sore from Level 2? I definitely think it's burning more than the 198 calories I'm entering!

yep I`m sore and with my HRM I am getting over 300 cal burn (I`m 185 and 5foot 5inches)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options

I get between 200-250 cals on HRM (after taking 60-70 off for what I would burn i that time anyway)

I am 5ft 5 and 139lb
  • freeloaves
    Options
    I'm thinking I may get up in the morning to do either turbo jam or 30DS and do the alternate at night.

It's just such miserable and cold horrible winter weather atm. Just want to stay in bed.
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    hated every second of 30dsl2 this morning!!! ergh!
  • BerryFruit
    Options
    Day 14 of 30 done, and was day 10 of Level 2.. should I stay here a few more days or take it up a level? Although not as tough as the first day of level 2 I am still finding it hard. No rests today though so thats good. Usually in the squat thrusts, V Flys & Last Ab movement I find it hard but have been managing to push through.

Although I have put on weight I can feel a change in my muscles. Checked my food diary out compared to this time last month when I was 4lbs lighter and I seem to be eating more. Must change that just 3 weeks till my wedding.
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of level 2 today! I also did W4D1 of C25K and 20 min of turbo jam :) Day 6 girls!!!! Just 4 more days on level 2! Can you believe it? I thought it was a little easier today but still I don't like level 2. Oh well I don't have to like it I just have to stick to it! Not losing much weight but I'm definitely getting stronger. Still hoping for good results :)
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Finished level 2 day 2.. Wow those walk out push ups are ridiculously hard... My whole body hurts haha
  • stephyy4632
    Options
    day 3 level 2 done along with zumba and eliptical this morning :) I`m going to hurt tonight I can tell already lol I also upped my weights from 2pounds to 3pounds today.