The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• mainelylisa
    mainelylisa Posts: 375 Member
    56 and it's getting harder to pick up sticks. (Thank God for weight racks at hip level!) Feel free to add me!

Come to think of it, it's also much harder to fit into a 5/6. Or even 7/8.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It's almost Friday!
    Hope all the middle agers are achieving goals and happy with their progress.
    I'm off to an appointment for my mom at the hospital. Will there be parking? Will I get trapped behind a streetcar on the way there? It's like playing the lottery.

Have a fantastic day all.

just had to bring up the street car :P

wishing nothing but the best for ur mom tho

grrrrr. I managed to miss the streetcars but got stuck behind a patient transport van that wouldn't go around some left turners.

Everything is good. Her rain is at maximum voltage and frequency and we're done at that hospital for the next little while. AND she had the cute Spanish guy work with her today :)
  • annkona
    annkona Posts: 1 Member
    Soon to be 57, so hitting the back end of the group. Used to be in killer shape, retirement got me lazy and eating a lot of junk. Went to the Dr. recently, and scale said 207, I was like, omg! Trying clothes on at a store, really got me thinking, when I saw the view in all the mirrors, YIKES! Super unhealthy. Not trying to be skinny again by any means. Then, there is a thing called gravity, haha! Anyone from Kailua-Kona area on the Big? Always looking for friends like me, who are willing to try again, and older women like me that understand they are not 20 anymore, though my husband cannot realize this, lol. Would love some friends starting here like me. Aloha!
  • Cardioguy81
    Cardioguy81 Posts: 196 Member
    jackw66 wrote: »
    32 just really started about June time to get fit. So I was 15st and I’m now 13.2 trying to get rid of my dad fat🙄h5hobe84irsn.jpeg

You can do it, 36yr old dad of 3 here, got rid of the dad fat, 199lbs on 3/31/2018, 159lbs today, counting calories to the extreme and massive amounts of cardio...lots of eggs, tuna and chicken
  • prettyhappyrunning
    prettyhappyrunning Posts: 16 Member
    Add me
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Good evening folks...hope you peeps had a great day! Anyone have any crazy weekend plans?
  • minicoop8991
    minicoop8991 Posts: 10 Member
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Good evening folks...hope you peeps had a great day! Anyone have any crazy weekend plans?

Had an awesome day at the beach with my grandbabies body surfing, building sandcastles, and frisbee! 😁 My thrilling weekend plans include changing the starter in my lawn tractor, and probably giving it an oil change too. I might even do some laundry if I can stand the excitement LOL
  • AliNouveau
    Hmmm weekend plans.... Tomorrow I'm taking my boy to Dave and busters. Told him he gets to pick what to make and help make dinner. Saturday he and his dad are busy so I'm taking my mom to some botanical gardens and then dinner at the Cheesecake factory with some friends. Sunday heading to some wineries.
  • Weekend plans include time on the boat, listening to some tunes, probably eating too much, probably drinking a few, and trying to get back on track on Monday! Summer is almost over, so I need to make the most of it!
  • montezesr
    montezesr Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone,
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    montezesr wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Hello to you too. Just past midnight for me, so it's going to be goodbye now.
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Good morning peeps. Happy Friday all. Weekend plans? A BBQ with friends on Saturday and probably just the usual list of chores. Such fun. 😂
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Happy Friday morning all. Early workout's in so bring on the day. You've got this.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Good evening middle-agers.. Have a great weekend
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Have a great day peeps!! Do something fun today!
  • mirnmax
    mirnmax Posts: 38 Member
    Thank God it's Friday! So I've been "new" but old here for 3 days and been perusing the boards, even trying to wiggle my way in to some conversations in hopes to gain some friends for motivation -- but I'm like the wallflower here........ I'm thoroughly enjoying my voyeurism...... but wouldn't mind a buddy or two to keep on the right path........

You like puns? Jokes? Last night I accidentally swallowed 2 pieces of string..... and this morning they came out tied together.............. Honest...... I *kitten* you knot!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    mirnmax wrote: »
    Thank God it's Friday! So I've been "new" but old here for 3 days and been perusing the boards, even trying to wiggle my way in to some conversations in hopes to gain some friends for motivation -- but I'm like the wallflower here........ I'm thoroughly enjoying my voyeurism...... but wouldn't mind a buddy or two to keep on the right path........

You like puns? Jokes? Last night I accidentally swallowed 2 pieces of string..... and this morning they came out tied together.............. Honest...... I *kitten* you knot!

Wow!! You sound like fun.
  • AliNouveau
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

Wow!! You sound like fun.

Or at least they're intestines are fun. ;)
    (cause of tying the string....oh never mind haha)
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Come on weekend.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

:laugh: saw a few of your posts.. you're funny, they'll warm up to you soon 😃