Options
    Cut gluten, because it’s bad, mmmkay.

I shrugged it off.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Sloth2016 wrote: »
    My favorite is "listen to your body"

Yeah, right. The only thing my body ever tells me is how nice it would be to swallow a couple a cheesecakes whole...

Preferably whilst lying in bed watching Netflix.

As someone with gastroparesis and very little appetite and who gets full after a few bites listening to my body has resulted in me being severely underweight.
  • SummerTwentyOne
    SummerTwentyOne Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    A 24 donut box for only £2? What a great idea!
  • crabbybrianna
    crabbybrianna Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    kazminchu wrote: »
    I'm afraid I give myself the same bit of bad advice all the time, which is "eating the whole sleeve/pack/bar in one go is better than spreading it over a few days, because my stomach will somehow be overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of calories and forget to process some?"
    Also "and then I definitely won't overeat on subsequent days either so it'll work out fine in the long run".
    Ha. Haha. Hahahaha. :|

Lol! I’ve most definitely said this to myself.
  • kazminchu
    kazminchu Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    kazminchu wrote: »
    I'm afraid I give myself the same bit of bad advice all the time, which is "eating the whole sleeve/pack/bar in one go is better than spreading it over a few days, because my stomach will somehow be overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of calories and forget to process some?"
    Also "and then I definitely won't overeat on subsequent days either so it'll work out fine in the long run".
    Ha. Haha. Hahahaha. :|

Lol! I’ve most definitely said this to myself.

Thank God I'm not alone! If more than one person says it, it must be true...right? :D
  • AuthorNinja
    AuthorNinja Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was told that if I wanted to bulk up and build a little more muscle without getting fat, I'd just have to eat 3,000 calories a day. Just 3k, no biggie. Oh, and no carbs :D