<3
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    😁😝😋💗💪👑💓😎⚓
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Really warm here today. Put the horses out in the back pasture since there is more shade back there. Goats have a nice shady spot already. Doctor reduced the H2 blocker that I take for reflux by 75% and I am having really nasty rebound reflux. I feel sick if I eat and if I don't eat and my throat is really sore. I think I will message her and see if we can do this in a more gradual way because this is not fun.

Allie - Your cape trip sounds like fun.

Glad some of you are getting rain.

Rye - Love the picture.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,923 Member
    Options
    :)Katla, Best wishes for a fun trip in your RV.

<3Sue in WA, sorry to hear about your woes with reflux

<3SueBDew, best wishes for good news tomorrow.

<3Mary, good news about your daughter....best wishes to your DIL fighting infection

:) I had some visitors today so I was up for too long....now I'm headed back to lying down

<3 Barbie from beautiful NW Washington
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    Pppppp
  • ljdw99
    ljdw99 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.51min, 12amph, 130mhr, 1.5mi= 64c
    apple watch- 61c
    ROWING MACHINE- 30min, 50aw, 96ahr, 110mhr, 4712meters= 142c
    apple watch- 173c
    Floor exer- 8.23min, 3sets of 10ea, hamstring leglifts, all 4's elbow to knee, pushups, reverse bicycles, leg lifts, pelvic lifts, 106mhr, fts= 37c
    apple watch- 54c
    ride gym 2 dome- 5.11min, 17amph, 127mhr, 1.4mi= 41c
    apple watch- 41c
    ride puy 2 sumn station- 13.20min, 13.6amph, 120ahr, 150mhr, 120c
    apple watch- 119c
    jog sta 2 wk- 5.13min, 10.04min mi, 130ahr, 140mhr, .5mi= 52c
    apple watch- 49c
    jog wk 2 sumn sta- 4.13min,, 9.16min mi, 150mhr 128ahr, .4mi= 63c
    apple watch- 52c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 17.06min, 147mhr, 9.1amph, 2.5mi= 185c
    apple watch- 159c

total cal 704. took it easy today
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,054 Member
    Options
    Kayla wearing good shoes with support also makes a difference too for your legs. See if that makes a difference too. I too forgot bananas are helpful. I eat mine at breakfast too. They are also helpful if you eat before bed.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    kymarai wrote: »
    THANK YOU!!! Yes, I shouted that! I am thankful for all the suggestions. Lack of water and more alcohol probably are the most likely causes. I have had lots of water today. I had a banana with breakfast (I forgot about that and need to log it) Done, still under calories, so all is good. As for sodium level, I do tend to eat less sodium, but being on vacation means eating out lots, I have actually been over. Not ruling that out though. Milk-YUCK- Not sure how anyone can drink it...my favorite is frozen-hehe! Even that is occasionally as my belly doesn't like it. I will keep in mind though.

Walked 5.5 miles with 161 active minutes! Yay! have a couple of tender spots on feet, but wore sandals to dinner. Different tennis shoes tomorrow as heading into Gatlinburg with friends. Had a nasty storm come through this evening. The wind and thunder were starting as we headed down the mountain. My truck got hit with a few nuts falling from trees. Made it to dinner before it started raining. Was done raining about the time we finished dinner. Lots of tree debris on road heading back up mountain. Apparently it was bad up here. Found that the power had gone out while we were gone. Found the door mat about 20 feet from the door. Everything calm and cool now.

Lots of prayers for healing! Sending them!
    Husband whining that I am on computer. Guess I will call it a night!

Oh, Ginger.....try a gratitude journal...several ladies have them....somedays it may be that you are just grateful that you didn't kill someone ;) other days it will be the sun rising. We are all here for you!

<3
    Kylia 92giks74pojy.jpg The fog rolling in...

Lol my Grandmother hated milk. So do I. I eat mine frozen too. She sucked it up when her legs hurt though and drank it.
  • grogers511
    grogers511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Thank Kylia. I actually had “journal blessings” as a Sep goal - then decided to not make it a goal - just work on doing it as part of my nightly routine. Keeping it short.

— Ginger in Texas
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,216 Member
    Options
    Valuer coming between 8 and 8.30, so, unusually, we have our clothes on. I usually do my exercises in the vest and knickers that I wear in bed. He should be quick as it's just for a mortgage, not a buildings survey.
    Grrrrrrrrrr! Still had to get up early and make sure things are ship shape. Yesterday we spruced up the yard and outside paintwork, patio etc.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,885 Member
    Options
    Feeling blech today. Not sure if I've got the flu or if it that time of the month which decided to make a reappearance. :angry:

Did get a brisk 6.1 km walk in to the Botanical Gardens and back.

Did not eat lunch. I wanted to buy lunch today, and walked into my favourite place ... stood there a couple minutes ... and walked out again. My stomach said, "Nope!"
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Thank you again for all your suggestions. Really pushed the water yesterday, downside, up twice to go pee, but no leg cramps, so right back to sleep!!!! I know that my body adjusts to the water in a couple of days. Will try to drink more in the morning today. Enjoying God's sunrise this morning! Birds singing. It is a gorgeous day!

Have a blessed day!
    <3
    Kylia