Options

Replies

• jeschepp
    jeschepp Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :smile:
    - Stick to food plan :smile:
    - Eat slowly and mindfully :neutral: Sometimes....
    - 3 bottles water :smile:
    - No alcohol :smile:
    - 5+ fruit/veg :smile:
    - 45 minute lunch break :neutral: Forgot that I only had 30 mins free... I took that though
    - Meditate :smile:
    - Duolingo & French podcast :neutral: 1/2. I didn't get the podcast done in the morning and brain was fried later
    - Finish work by 6.30pm LATEST :smile: Earlier - forgot I had a flu at 6!
    - Do the washing up! :smile:
    - Lights out by 11 :/ No, was naughty and watched OITNB... It was out by 12 though

Look at all those smiley faces! Way to win!! 👏
  • jeschepp
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Question for you all,

What is your body shape? x

I am a banana (rectangle). 🍌
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I just realized I didn't post my goals for today...

JFT - Wednesday Sept 19
    2L of Water
    Calories in Green by 150
    Outside 15 Minutes
    Only 1 evening snack
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Exercise for 30 Minutes
    Move every hour at work
    Write in Journal
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,083 Member
    Options
    jeschepp wrote: »
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Question for you all,

What is your body shape? x

I am a banana (rectangle). 🍌

LOL I've never even heard of that one!
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I have GREAT news!!!
    The American holiday, THANKSGIVING, is in
    64 Days!!!

Now, before you shoot the messenger, let's think about this. We are coming up to the time of the year here in the States, and elsewhere, where there will be great feasting and celebrations. Let's get Gung-Ho Gussie in this weight loss trip we are on, shall we? Let's get those good habits we will need to maintain our weight during this time. Instead of lamenting January 1 we can be leaping for joy that we maintained and we can start right up without having to regain lost ground.

I also have another reason. While my target has been a healthier body spiritually, mentally, and physically, I have had one mini-goal this year. And that's to weigh 145 at my son's wedding, coming up Nov. 17. I took July and August off. I weighed 152 July 1 and today I weigh 153, with my initial weight being 178, Jan, 1.

I have 59 days to get to 145. God willing, I will make that. And then I will be set for Thanksgiving and beyond!
    x6pe3ahc8zb0.png

So, do you want to join me on this tenacious, highly focused, let's-end-well, effort??? It's going to take hard work and discipline but think of the reward at the end.

We can do this, and together we can do this even better.

Peace and Joy!

JFT:
    Log
    Exercise
    Drink water/tea
    Stop eating by 8:30
    Bible Study

• Snowflake1968
    Options
    toaljasa wrote: »
    I have GREAT news!!!
    64 Days!!!

Now, before you shoot the messenger, let's think about this. We are coming up to the time of the year here in the States, and elsewhere, where there will be great feasting and celebrations. Let's get Gung-Ho Gussie in this weight loss trip we are on, shall we? Let's get those good habits we will need to maintain our weight during this time. Instead of lamenting January 1 we can be leaping for joy that we maintained and we can start right up without having to regain lost ground.

I also have another reason. While my target has been a healthier body spiritually, mentally, and physically, I have had one mini-goal this year. And that's to weigh 145 at my son's wedding, coming up Nov. 17. I took July and August off. I weighed 152 July 1 and today I weigh 153, with my initial weight being 178, Jan, 1.

I have 59 days to get to 145. God willing, I will make that. And then I will be set for Thanksgiving and beyond!
    x6pe3ahc8zb0.png

So, do you want to join me on this tenacious, highly focused, let's-end-well, effort??? It's going to take hard work and discipline but think of the reward at the end.

We can do this, and together we can do this even better.

Peace and Joy!

JFT:
    Log
    Exercise
    Drink water/tea
    Stop eating by 8:30
    Bible Study

8 pounds in 2 months sounds great! I'll join you!
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    Why do so many men think they should send friend requests? I find it very creepy, no comments, nothing about themselves, just friend requests. I don't even ever see them on any of the message boards I actually comment on.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,492 Member
    Options
    Why do so many men think they should send friend requests? I find it very creepy, no comments, nothing about themselves, just friend requests. I don't even ever see them on any of the message boards I actually comment on.

That IS creepy! Like they're trolling for women. May I suggest you review your privacy settings? I've got my MFP Profile (in Privacy Settings) viewable to MFP Members Only. My Diary (in Diary Settings) is shared only with MFP Friends. If someone does not take the time to read my profile before sending me a friend request, I delete the request. How do I know, you ask? Read my profile, and you'll know. :wink:
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,083 Member
    Options

LOL I get this too. I only accept friend requests who are on here and are consistent on here.
    It is weird and creepy I agree.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options

That IS creepy! Like they're trolling for women. May I suggest you review your privacy settings? I've got my MFP Profile (in Privacy Settings) viewable to MFP Members Only. My Diary (in Diary Settings) is shared only with MFP Friends. If someone does not take the time to read my profile before sending me a friend request, I delete the request. How do I know, you ask? Read my profile, and you'll know. :wink:

I looked at my settings and they are the same. I also looked at your profile. Maybe I'll need to steal your disclaimer.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,492 Member
    Options

I looked at my settings and they are the same. I also looked at your profile. Maybe I'll need to steal your disclaimer.

I previously "borrowed" the disclaimer from another MFP profile. :D And I always read profiles before I will accept a friend request.
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options

JFT 9-18-18

1. Continue to log all food :)I actually finished logging yesterdays food this afternoon but I did it! And did todays as well!
    2. Pick up milk :)
    3. Bring lunch :)I've been doing well with this this week. I have decided that Friday will be the only day I get take out for lunch
    4. Work 815-515 :)
    5. Figure out dinner before I get home :|I did it but it turned out to be pizza, beer, and chocolate cake...
    6. Dishes right after dinner :DWe didnt use any dishes so I didnt even think about it
    7. DH time :)Cuddled on the couch. He watched the Yankee-Red Sox game and I passed out. Lol
    8. Bed early :)Light was off just after 10

Yesterday was rough...at work at least. Because our manager is out for the week it seems that I have become the high mucky-muck. A job I REALLY do not want. I am learning new things though, mainly because I'm being forced to. I taught myself how to do an ACH dispute! And then had to do 4 of them! The new girl MG has only been here for 3 weeks and doesnt know any of the CSR stuff so I'm doing all of that and she is doing most of the teller stuff.

Do you remember me complaining about a foreign wire that I was working on a few months ago? One that was going to the Slovak Republic? Well after 3 days of fretting over it I finally sent it out today. It came back a few hours later as undelieverable. This happened two other times two months ago. Those times were because they kept saying that it wasn't their customer. This time I put two little accent marks on two letters and all of a sudden she was their customer. However this time they said that they dont accept 3rd party wires. To make a long story short I no longer have to worry about it because there is nothing else that our bank can do! That is such a HUGE sigh of relief. I HATED dealing with that thing! Lol.

Today was much much better though. Slower and not nearly as many things I had to do. Although I did have to make an extremely detailed step by step instructions on how to switch three wires on a router because our IT explained it to me to deal with next week except...I'LL BE ON VACATION! Lol. We're not going anywhere just relaxing at home but it'll be 9 days! Next Saturday we're having a BBQ here for my 30th birthday. So we will be prepping for that. Lol.

As for issues with my weight loss. I'm having a very hard time with consistency. Like coming on here every day. It's 7:13pm and I'm just now logging on. I have been logging and trying to do it accurately. I keep having stressful days or aggravating days or days that I just dont feel like cooking and getting take out. It's eating up a lot of our money and affecting my waistline! So we had our pizza for this week. Friday we are going out to celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary which is actually tomorrow. We're going to our favorite little Italian place. I will not be logging that meal. And I'm getting my frozen fruit bowl on Friday...actually since I'm going out on Friday night I might get the bowl tomorrow....hmmm... now I dont know. Lol But see!!!! This is my problem! Lol. I try to make things work in my head and finagle with myself and I end up screwing it all up in the long run because I just stop caring!

Okay! Enough! I'm so sorry this post has been so long! There's no point in posting goals for tonight so I will post them for tomorrow right now!

JFT 9-20-18

1. Log all food. Be Consistent!
    2. Up at 6:30
    3. Put something in the crockpot! Something! Anything!
    4. Work 815-515
    5. 3 bottles of water at work
    6. Look up paystub
    7. Finish work To-Do list
    8. Actually eat what is in the crockpot for dinner!
    9. Dishes RIGHT after dinner
    10. Read some articles saved on my phone
    11. Light off by 1030.

Have a great night everyone!

• HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 I'm a pear too! I have lots of belly flab and wide hips.

@toaljasa I want to be 150 by Thanksgiving! So 6lbs for me!

@maryrobinson40 I'm my best me when I am laughing.
  • jeschepp
    Options

toaljasa wrote: »
    I have GREAT news!!!
    64 Days!!!

x6pe3ahc8zb0.png

So, do you want to join me on this tenacious, highly focused, let's-end-well, effort???

I am in! I will also say 8 pounds in 8 weeks. ✅
  • jeschepp
    Options
    Stressful day at work, but I went for a walk/jog (5 minutes actual running!) and cooked up some fajitas for dinner and felt a bit better.

For today:
    30 minutes exercise ✅
    Track food and exercise ✅
    5 good groups ✅ I ate all the veggies!
    Water challenge ✅
    Gratitude: today I am thankful for very supportive coworkers :)
    Sleep log: bed at 9:30, up at 6
    Post here for accountability ✅

For tomorrow:
    30 minutes exercise
    Track food and exercise
    5 good groups
    Water challenge-80 oz.
    Daily gratitude
    Sleep log
    Post here for accountability
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,216 Member
    Options
    Well Ladies... My darling Sisters, I'm home.and I'm pooped...
    My daughter has what's known as ICU DELIRIUM, with hallucinogenic episodes. My brilliant daughter is having mind problems due to the drugs they had to treat her with to keep her airways open... The doctor told me in the beginning she almost died. So the medicine they used and the machine had to be used at the capacity they chose.
    Today, she went to potty with assistance, she sat up and fed herself, she laughed and talked normally for a while, had physical therapy. And did well with that, but when she began to say things out of the norm.. I almost lost it.. But instead, I prayed for her soundness of mind. OMG! This is hard, but what she's experiencing is worse than my selfish feelings. She needs a strong mom more than ever and I can't stop.. I won't stop. I want my baby better.
    Hugs and prayers <3<3