Replies

• Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    Avidkeo wrote: »
    @elise4270 and anyone else interested try this link

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8Gp3ey5eWw1XHWGs7

Ahhh! Too cute!!!! Love it! I had no idea what a Kiwi accent sounded like!. I did have to get on the computer to watch it. DH said we need to move to New Zealand. I'd be okay with that. Your girls are so sweet!

I am going to do the race tomorrow. Its just a 5k. And i ate ice cream and pizza tonight so i need some punishment miles :smiley:

LOL yes come visit at least! Haha. Our Prime Minister was on colbert the other day, the whole country was so proud lol
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    @elise4270 and anyone else interested try this link

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8Gp3ey5eWw1XHWGs7

Ahhh! Too cute!!!! Love it! I had no idea what a Kiwi accent sounded like!. I did have to get on the computer to watch it. DH said we need to move to New Zealand. I'd be okay with that. Your girls are so sweet!

I am going to do the race tomorrow. Its just a 5k. And i ate ice cream and pizza tonight so i need some punishment miles :smiley:

LOL yes come visit at least! Haha. Our Prime Minister was on colbert the other day, the whole country was so proud lol

I'll have to find the PM on Colbert! Loved his Colbert report... I havent watched him since he took over for Letterman. DH and I are (at the moment) serious about a trip in the next year or so. We are going to Hawaii in January, then we'll try saving for a bigger trip. Fingers crossed for early- mid 2020. Haha!
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    @ContraryMaryMary good luck for tomorrow!

@orphia nice run, and beautiful pics. I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away
  • marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic Enjoy your trip! We are heading up there on Monday to spend the week.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic Enjoy your trip! We are heading up there on Monday to spend the week.

How awesome! It's going to be nearly peak colors for you. Eat at BC for breakfast. :)
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    @avidkeo have a great day out there today.

PS, what is this hour?