Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    I am SOOOOOO ready for this work day to be OVER!!!!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »

YES!!! Bring on the weekend!
  • Beka3695
    Did you ever watch "Rules of Engagement" where David Spade's character PRETENDS to work... That is how I feel today.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    d922e51e795aab6b38aeda30db339139.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member

I'm a little terrified for this work day to be over. And excited.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    yldrc9uptvpe.jpg
    This is me!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member

I'm a little terrified for this work day to be over. And excited.

You got this. I hope all of my kids are picked up in time for me to see it.
  • Beka3695
    Ok confession friends:
    Do you Netflix?
    Please watch Ozark season 1 episode 1 - 48 minutes in —— look at the moms @$$. What size is she?? That is my mom goal

I’m thinking a US 10 maybe 8??

What do y’all think????
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Ok confession friends:
    Do you Netflix?
    Please watch Ozark season 1 episode 1 - 48 minutes in —— look at the moms @$$. What size is she?? That is my mom goal

I’m thinking a US 10 maybe 8??

What do y’all think????

I will have to watch.
  • kelly_c_77
    I weighed myself today and 202! Two more pounds to be at 200 & eventually under! I've been eating around 1500-1700 (some weeks I allow myself a cheat indulgence & then work it into my overall week calories). Usually it's a pint of ice cream, pizza, or another kind of dessert. Eventually I'm going to stop doing the cheat indulgences & just eat normally since I don't want to start another binge/restrict cycle, but so far this plan is working out for me.

I think my first goal weight will be 170 & then my UGW will be 160. If I feel like I still want to lose a little more weight I'll go down to 155. The only thing I'm not ready for is the onslaught of comments about my weight like I received last time considering I work with the public. I think this time I'm going to take the approach of just saying thank you & not saying anything else. If they ask how I did it I'll just say MFP & learning tips from the site.

I really do think perhaps I was too thin the first time I lost weight since I went from 300-150 & could have had at least 10-15 pounds of loose skin.

I think that's a good plan, Kelly. Glad it seems to be working so far for you. Good luck reaching your goals.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    I stayed home from work today and my only goal is naps! LOL. And maybe some time in the hot tub.

My meet didn’t go as well as I’d hoped. I had a PR on squats, 253.3 lbs, but was lower than I wanted on both bench and deadlift. Ultimately though, I placed 7th. In the nation!!! For my age/weight. Can’t be upset about that.

It could have been at least fourth, if I would have hit my expected bench and deadlift. Oh well!

Dessert for dinner as my after-meet treat! A cookie baked in a molcajete bowl with toffee bits, white chocolate, pretzel bites and sea salt, topped with ice cream. And a margarita!
    lysypaczrcsf.jpeg

You're amazing! <3<3<3<3<3<3
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    yldrc9uptvpe.jpg
    This is me!

Me too.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Nice job, Quik!!!
  • MoHousdon

This is no joke!

Side note: I was told at the beginning of the year when I got back from a 4 DAY VACATION, that I wasn't "allowed" to take time off in between Christmas and New Years anymore! My direct manager actually told me that I could request it, but she wouldn't approve it! I was telling Mike last night that there are no other employees that aren't allowed to take time off during that time.

And they'll wonder why I quit!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    MoHousdon wrote: »

This is no joke!

Side note: I was told at the beginning of the year when I got back from a 4 DAY VACATION, that I wasn't "allowed" to take time off in between Christmas and New Years anymore! My direct manager actually told me that I could request it, but she wouldn't approve it! I was telling Mike last night that there are no other employees that aren't allowed to take time off during that time.

Managers seem to find the employees that are actually willing to work hard and then proceed to suck the life out of them! My husband has had the same issue with having his vacation time refused even as half his department are running off for vacation one by one. :|
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon wrote: »

This is no joke!

Managers seem to find the employees that are actually willing to work hard and then proceed to suck the life out of them! My husband has had the same issue with having his vacation time refused even as half his department are running off for vacation one by one. :|

That's so true, Susie! I used to LOVE my job! 11 years later, that is no longer the case. I dread coming here every day and I just work for the weekends and those few and far between days off! I cannot wait for Rachael to graduate so I can get out of here.

A large (petty/cynical) part of me wants to give them a big middle finger as I leave, but then the more levelheaded/Christian in me wants to just thank them for employing me the last 12+ years and part of good terms. It is yet to be determined who will win the battle.
  • kelly_c_77
    You're awesome, Tami! Dessert looks good!

That's super lame, Mo. Sorry!