Ladies: how many of you wear a bra to bed?

Options

Replies

• cmbradfield
    Options
    definitely off!!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I do, but not my preference. I have several cysts that are painfully aggravated by extra gravity, and I can't sleep comfortably withOUT some type of support ( just a light leisure bra)...

Personally, I wished your boobs came w/ velcro and I could just take THEM off at night.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    It's bad enough I have to wear one during the day! Besides, my DH would protest loudly if I were to sleep in a bra.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I just can't seem to pull myself away from this thread... I'm fascinated!
  • Riebop
    Riebop Posts: 275
    Options
    i know they probably ache most of the time without them but GOD DAMN is it sexy seeing you girls in bed bra less :tongue:
    x2

Of course from their end going to be without the bra may lead to unwanted attention some nights. :bigsmile:

You bring up a very good point. I wear a bra to bed because my husband wouldn't let me get any sleep if I didn't. :P
    whys that a bad thing :tongue:

Well I need to sleep at some point! He touches them enough even with a bra on! LOL!
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Nope, no need for support really. I don't even wear bra during the day unless my outfit requires it... haha
  • rairye
    rairye Posts: 27
    Options
    When i was younger my dr. suggested I wore a loose bra.. or sports bra to prevent sagging.. i never listened :(
  • StellaBby10
    Options
    i SOMETIMES dont wear a bra at night but i really prefer to wear one.... i have D's (yes, they are real lol) and they just tend to get in the way sometimes if i dont HAHAHA its really uncomfortable without one...
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Like Holly, I think its largely genetics. I'm currently wearing a bra to bed but only because I am still BFing my baby (she is 6 months). They are therefore an unusual size and I'm wearing a bra and moisturising loads in the hope it will help stretch marks/ sagging even though I don't actually believe it makes much difference if any :laugh:
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep wearing any kind of clothing....so definitely no bra!!!
  • junto4life
    Options
    Whenever possible I take my bra off! After two nursing babies, they just aren't the same perky selves! :wink:
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Personally, I wished your boobs came w/ velcro and I could just take THEM off at night.

LOL! wouldn't that be great! Just wear them when you need them! :laugh:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Hell naw. Gotta let the dogs outta the yard every once in a while. I'd never wear a bra if it wasn't "socially unacceptable." Stupid society. :grumble:
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I heard wearing a bra to bed and give women a higher risk with breast cancer. I just dont wear one for comfort at night. When your laying down, so are your boobs.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    And I'm right there with you ladies on the hubby objecting...I usually fling the boulder holder off when we get home, and if I keep it on longer for some reason, when the Boyfriend goes to grab my boobs, he looks sad and confused when he realizes I am still wearing my bra :laugh: poor guy. I wear the right size bra, I just hate them. Let's have a bra burning party :bigsmile:
  • akalei
    akalei Posts: 34
    Options
    Im uncomfy NOT wearing a bra. I feel too exposed if I don't wear one. The only time im not wearing one is showering or swimming.
  • inconversant
    Options
    I used to wear one when I went to bed because I felt uncomfortable not wearing one.
    But I started doing it and got used to it.

The freedom is so much better.

I don't really understand how they would help sagging though, if you're laying on your back it's not like your breasts move around...
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    No way! As soon as I get home its off lol
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hate bras. :grumble: But then again I'm a 70's child. :flowerforyou: Anyway, hate them. Why would I wear one to bed? :noway:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Not to bed! I wear one most of the time, but I take it off before bed.