JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 57

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,873 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    @deepwoodslady Donna, congrats on your GREAT NEWS! Prayers about the winter travel issue.

@kmfeig87 It can be frustrating but LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE. Over the previous 3 rounds (30 days) you went DOWN 6.5#. Daily bounces are normal. And then -3# in one day for a win. It may bounce up or it may not. Enjoy and carry on!

@abowersgirl Since I’m doing keto, if I want a treat in the afternoon or evening I will make a cup of coffee, add a little stevia and 14g of butter (yes, I weigh it.) Put it in the blender at high for a few seconds and have a lovely drink that won’t tamper with my blood sugar and will satisfy the desire for something special and is filing. Sometimes I also add a little heavy cream. That is my BUTTER COFFEE. The PB concoction is 1/4 cup Smucker’s Natural PB (made with only peanuts and salt) mixed with a spoonful of Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa and a few drops of stevia. This is by “my chair” and if I want “dessert” I have 1-2 teaspoons. I find both of these very satisfying.

@cdavisdeva It is quite a boost when someone notices. YAY!