JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - ROUND 57

Options

Replies

• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    denswrex wrote: »
    @cdavisdeva Been wanting to comment your lil guy is so adorable! Looks a little like my grandson, round and sweet and oh so loveable! I want to acknowledge you for doing this so soon after having him, it can be extra difficult being a new mom and taking care of yourself, I know firsthand! As a mom of 5 the best advice I have is to always remember to take care of yourself first, so you have more to give to your loved ones. If we operate at an emotional deficit we can never catch up...your cup needs to get filled first so you can overflow to everyone else. xoxoxo

@denswrex thank you so much! I also meant to share the picture here too and it slipped my mind. Maybe I will do that soon :). I really appreciate your advice! Makes sense, so many times I have taken care of the baby and my other 2 children and don't even stop to eat or take care of myself, and end up extra exhausted because of it. I have gotten much better about this. Congrats on being a Grandmother! ❤
  • bubblegum2fitness
    bubblegum2fitness Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    gamesdonequick.com/ If anyone wants treadmill/indoor cardio entertainment and enjoy video games, be sure to check this out live stream. It goes to a bunch of good causes to help children, veterans, people with cancer, and so much more. I'm definitely going to watch it all weekend.