What Was Your Work Out Today?

Options

Replies

• FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Ran 14 miles yesterday so today was my easy day! A little bit of roller blading 😊
    https://youtu.be/mH_0pR_woyM
  • jlklem
    jlklem Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I road my bike on the trainer for 3 hours in 10 minutes. Did 2 virtual group ride/races...it’s a gaming platform called Zwift. Burned 2500 calories, time to eat well
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    15 miles / 46:27 / 485 calories
    Had to take it slow after my knee issue last night.
  • anglilacs
    anglilacs Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Zumba and shoveling the driveway.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,056 Member
    Options
    Sunday is usually a rest day for me. But today it was lovely outside so I went for a quick run (1.5 miles) just to get outside.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Nada. I'm taking a rare day of rest.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    3mile run to keep my streak going. Was hanging and it was only supposed to be a mile but it felt so good to sweat the rest of the alcohol out
  • werewolf1388
    werewolf1388 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Going up & down the stairs, haha.
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Lower body day and ab work.
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    3.3 miles walk @ moderate pace. I thought I was killing it pace wise but nope: fast walk for me is still moderate pace only. Sigh
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    6x 8:00/2:00r steady state 18-22 rate with the last minute of each interval full pressure with no rate cap.

I got down to 1:36 for a very short period of time during the last minute of the first interval which is the lowest my split has ever been. I mainly just wanted to see if I could do it once I noticed I was in the low 1:40s. During the last interval experimented with how engaged my arms are during the drive after observing various people in front of me who I know are good rowers. That seemed to make a noticable difference.

Wednesday is 4x500m @ 1:45.2 (my last 1k pace), or so I'm told. If we're allowed to try to shave seconds off I might try to go down a second.
  • lax75
    lax75 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    erged 14,133m. Mixed up the pace and SR, but overall (including warm up and cool down) averaged my 5k pace plus 6 or 7 secs.
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Ended at 13.3 miles after feeling something wrong in my leg underside where the leg and butt meet. I tried shifting positions and lowering from 25, but it kept feeling wrong, so I stopped. I’d rather end 1.7 miles early than risk a muscle tear, cramp, or whatever this was.

13.3 miles / 38:59 / 457 calories
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    Kettlebell complex 4 rounds using 24kg KB lasting 11 minutes. Run 2 miles. Both outdoors at park.
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Early am mobility work (GMB Elements, wk2/d1). Morning 20 min arc trainer, 20 min ab circuit, 20 min arc trainer. Afternoon ~45 min indoor rock climbing with my sons.
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    10 minutes briskly walking on the treadmill.
    4 sets of 10 reps each of the following exercises:

Bench press
    Lat pull down
    Bicep curls
    Shoulder press
    Crunches

I normally do more than that, but I'm still really sore from a Buti Yoga class I took a few days ago.
  • competeagain4x
    competeagain4x Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Jiujitsu until I injured my knee :(
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    30 min PT using red
    3.3mile run
    Shoulders and arms
    30min tabata
    45min barbell (Last time I'm going heavy in leg tracks until after my marathons in April)
  • lizziequek
    lizziequek Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    about 1 hour 10 minutes of brisk walking & 1 hour 50 minutes of pilates ( took 2 classes)
  • lcatalan93
    lcatalan93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I go to boot camp type of gym where they yell at you to put in that work lol xD Today's board is coredio please pray for me as I barely survive!