TEAM GREEN- SAHMU- Go Green! (closed group)

Options

Replies

• NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Super strengthchallenge TEAM GREEN---Done!!

Those up downs were really hard. LOL

I also did a dance video on netflicks for 40min so I should get a good burn in today, I dont want to add it up yet because I want to do a little more today. lol
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I am in so much pain right now! pstabbing pains in my stomach. Not at all nauseous - actually kinda hungry - just pain. Not a fun way to start the weekend :(

Either way, I don't think I'm going to be exercising tonight as I had planned, unless the pain improves significantly. Means I only burned a measly 365 calories today. Boo on that. Don't worry tho, I'm gonna work double hard tmrw.

Hope everyone has a great (and painfree) evening!
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Ladies,

Today I feel on top of the world..i burned 690 calories in a day excluding my cooking and cleaning stuffs... I was feeling low after one of my hubby's colleague came home and made some weird comments.. I didn't like it at all... just ignored, but it was itching me from inside.. I wanted to do something to get rid of that.. so i thought i will practice for my show which is on Sunday..played the music, but no expressions on my face...i was like whats happening... one song was over and again i replayed it.. still not satisfied, played again.. again went second song, played again and danced, went to the third song and played again and danced... by the time i reached the final song, my expressions were back and only then i realized that I danced for 45 mins at a stretch... now I am feeling on top of the world cuz i burned 690 calories in total today...yippeee... so i know now when i am low what do i need to do...lol
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    I am in so much pain right now! pstabbing pains in my stomach. Not at all nauseous - actually kinda hungry - just pain. Not a fun way to start the weekend :(

Either way, I don't think I'm going to be exercising tonight as I had planned, unless the pain improves significantly. Means I only burned a measly 365 calories today. Boo on that. Don't worry tho, I'm gonna work double hard tmrw.

Lynda,

Take rest for today... don't strain yourself to much.. i know you will do better tomorrow and will be back on track... when you are pain, divert your attention and think of all the good things ...Take care.. :-)
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Super strengthchallenge TEAM GREEN---Done!!

Those up downs were really hard. LOL

I also did a dance video on netflicks for 40min so I should get a good burn in today, I dont want to add it up yet because I want to do a little more today. lol

wtg! yes you did it Karie...dancing... :-)
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Recipe challenge- Whole wheat blueberry muffins

Ingredients:

Canola/Vegetable Oil – 1/2 cup
    Sugar – 3/4 cup
    Large Egg – 1
    Whole Wheat Flour – 1.5 cups
    Baking Powder – 1 tsp
    Salt – 1/4 tsp
    Fresh Blueberries – 1 cup
    Orange Juice – 1/2 cup

Method:

1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees F/180 degrees C.
    2. In a large bowl, pour the Oil.
    3. Mix in the Sugar and break the Egg into it and whisk till it is creamy.
    4. Separately, sift the following: Whole Wheat Flour, Baking Powder and Salt. Set aside.
    5. Add 1 tbsp of the sifted Flour into the Berries and toss till all the berries are coated. Set aside.
    6. Fold the sifted dry ingredients and the Orange Juice into the Oil and Sugar mixture alternately.
    7. Add and fold till all the dry ingredients and the Orange Juice is incorporated into the batter. Try not to overwork the batter.
    8. Mix in the Blueberries, folding into the batter 2-3 times.
    9. Coat a muffin tray with some cooking spray.
    10. Divide the batter into the muffin tray filling only 3/4th of the way.
    11. Bake in the center of the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
    12. Insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean, the muffins are done.
    13. Take the tray out of the oven and 2-3 minutes, pop the muffins out so they do not sweat, create moisture and get soggy.

Calories-140

I am sure kids are going to love it.. :-) No kids around..lol
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Ladies,

Today I feel on top of the world..i burned 690 calories in a day excluding my cooking and cleaning stuffs... I was feeling low after one of my hubby's colleague came home and made some weird comments.. I didn't like it at all... just ignored, but it was itching me from inside.. I wanted to do something to get rid of that.. so i thought i will practice for my show which is on Sunday..played the music, but no expressions on my face...i was like whats happening... one song was over and again i replayed it.. still not satisfied, played again.. again went second song, played again and danced, went to the third song and played again and danced... by the time i reached the final song, my expressions were back and only then i realized that I danced for 45 mins at a stretch... now I am feeling on top of the world cuz i burned 690 calories in total today...yippeee... so i know now when i am low what do i need to do...lol

That's fantastic! I love that feeling of being calmed by physical movement. I can't wait to hear about your show on Sunday! Good luck!!!
  • NewLife_11
    Options

I am so sorry Lynda that you weren't feeling well today, some days you just have to take it easy, you have been going like a machine so maybe your body was throwing a tatrum! (can you tell I have a toddler)lol. I know you will make up for it this week. Get well soon.
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Ladies,

YAY!!! Great job Renu! 690 Calories is awesome! Way to work out your stress, I have done the same thing and like you said it makes the workout actually go by really fast so that's a plus! Let us know how the show goes, we are all super excited for you, your gonna rock this!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Deanna...Where are you??? How are things going, what have you been doing to burn those calories, let us know it may give us some ideas.

Cathleen--Where are you? I hope you saw the info on the signature I posted, what have you been doing to burn those calories?

Karie
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Karie and Lynda,

Thanks for the wishes... Even I am just waiting for the show.. My hubby wants to see it today...he says he wants to see my rehearsals... to be honest he never saw me dancing live till today...hahaha... We are going to borrow a handy cam from our frnd and he might click few snaps as well... btw i couldnt resist today, as of now have lost 0.8lbs from last weigh in 3 days... :-) We thought of visiting doc as well today... :-)
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Karie,

Is Cathleen's name missing from the green team in the calories burned spreadsheet..
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Karie and Lynda,

Thanks for the wishes... Even I am just waiting for the show.. My hubby wants to see it today...he says he wants to see my rehearsals... to be honest he never saw me dancing live till today...hahaha... We are going to borrow a handy cam from our frnd and he might click few snaps as well... btw i couldnt resist today, as of now have lost 0.8lbs from last weigh in 3 days... :-) We thought of visiting doc as well today... :-)

ladies, you know what..here i had misread my weight.. i was weighing only 160 today compared to 162 on wed... i had to prove this to my DH..that time we noticed that I dint read the scale properly...hahaha
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Ladies,

Had been to the doc today.. He said not to worry over the TOM issue, thats fine and my preg report is negative as well.. Its because of the workouts he says and everything is alright.. And on my leg, I have got a bacterial infection which is causing itching, boils etc.. He has recommended cream and an antibiotic capsule.. Should be back to normal in 2 weeks time..

My show starts at 6:30 PM CST..We have borrowed a handy cam which my hubby will shoot and probably click few snaps as well..If he is not able to click snaps during the show, we will take some pics before and after the show and post it here..

Thanks for the wishes and I have got energy drink as well, in case i need that... I am hoping that I wont need it, but in case TOM is here again, I might need it.. Got final rehearsal tom morning once again and i would take 3 hours to get ready also...
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys! I am here!!! I haven't had much time to post this week...my dh is on vacation this week and we've been trying to fit in a bunch of fun stuff before my kids go back to school on monday! Then things will settle down a bit and I will be much better at posting, I promise!!!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Sorry guys! I am here!!! I haven't had much time to post this week...my dh is on vacation this week and we've been trying to fit in a bunch of fun stuff before my kids go back to school on monday! Then things will settle down a bit and I will be much better at posting, I promise!!!

Okay, we miss you! Have a great time!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Cardiovascular Minutes Calories Burned
    Calisthenics (pushups, sit-ups), vigorous effort 8 107
    Walking, 3.5 mph, uphill 10 101
    Walking, 3.5 mph, brisk pace 45 287
    Bicycling, 12-14 mph, moderate (cycling, biking, bike riding) 35 470

Total of 965 calories Yay!!!!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Karie and Lynda,

ladies, you know what..here i had misread my weight.. i was weighing only 160 today compared to 162 on wed... i had to prove this to my DH..that time we noticed that I dint read the scale properly...hahaha

That is so exciting! You will have a great loss to show this week on weigh in.
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Ladies,

Had been to the doc today.. He said not to worry over the TOM issue, thats fine and my preg report is negative as well.. Its because of the workouts he says and everything is alright.. And on my leg, I have got a bacterial infection which is causing itching, boils etc.. He has recommended cream and an antibiotic capsule.. Should be back to normal in 2 weeks time..

My show starts at 6:30 PM CST..We have borrowed a handy cam which my hubby will shoot and probably click few snaps as well..If he is not able to click snaps during the show, we will take some pics before and after the show and post it here..

Thanks for the wishes and I have got energy drink as well, in case i need that... I am hoping that I wont need it, but in case TOM is here again, I might need it.. Got final rehearsal tom morning once again and i would take 3 hours to get ready also...

You are burning these calories with this!! Awesome! We are so excited to see the pics and have a great time!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Ladies,

I had an awesome burn today...cant believe my exercise dairy for today...lol

My dance (30 mins)- 213
    Calis (16 mins)- 157
    Walking (180 mins)- 551

Total 921....yipppeeee... I am still thinking if I have already met my cal target...lol