WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR JANUARY 2019

Replies

• Heather: I'm on the 1240 calorie per day setting because you mentioned it in an earlier post. I only have about 8kg to lose but find it frustratingly slow. Just wondering again whether you mentioned that you also "ate back" your exercise calories?

Bianca from South Africa
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,905 Member
    :)Lisa, I went to a gym faithfully three days a week for years when I was in my 40's. It was a life changing experience. It was perfect for the time. Sometimes now when I hear about a gym, I think I want to join and then I remember how different my life is now and how a gym membership wouldn't work for me. You are so wise to think it through. Today I would never leave the house to get to a gym or want to be among others exercising, or want to be alone in the gym in the early morning.

:)Heather, Just like you, I learned the hard way to make no comments or suggestions about my husband's children. Even if I am spot on in my comment, he will defend them. Then it's harder for him to make the same comment later on because he doesn't want to seem to be agreeing with me. One day of terrible eating is a good reminder that all the vigilance is important. Those of us who have been heavy have to always be paying attention.

:)Michele, I don't know much about what babies need, but I hope you'll choose a gift that makes you happy and is something your daughter needs and wants.

:) My daily walking friend took a part time job. She had three days of training and then two days of actual work. She'll be working Saturdays and Sundays so early that we won't be walking those days. My other walking friend who meets me mid morning one day most weekends, has gone off to Australia for six weeks. I am grateful for my podcasts so I have company whenever I walk.

<3 Barbie from beautiful NW WA where sunrise is finally one minute earlier today
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    beth. Ooooh, I know how that goodbye feels, like great get out, oh I miss you already :s Can’t believe they’re both juniors!!

Lisa good for you to think about all angles on joining the gym. Those teaser rates are tempting but if it doesn’t fit into your day, it’s a waste of $. My DH tried the gym for a month and sadly, didn’t like it, he lost the annual fee and 2
    Months membership.

NYKAREN
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,193 Member
    edited January 2019
    Lisa - Is it possible for you to buy an exercise machine or two? We have three. They were a big initial outlay as we bought good ones, but they have paid for themselves over and over! 9 years! That's a lot of gym fees. :o:D We listen to informative radio while we are on them, or I can use "catch up" tv if I'm on my own. I even do it in my pyjama pants and a camisole top. I know I could never get myself to go to a gym regularly.

Today I went out running after lunch and did 6.25 km for the first time! Should help with yesterday's excess. And yes, I have drunk some tea and eaten a substantial snack of half an avocado and cottage cheese with hot pickle. 230 cals. Don’t want to 'bonk'. :laugh:

Bianca - I have a base of 1200. I do 600 calories on my machines plus weights every morning,which I eat back. I then try to do something in the afternoon, like a run, or a walk. I don't log those calories. This allows me to very, very slowly lose weight. It does get much harder the nearer to goal you get. The last few pounds take forever. :# Taking up running has allowed me to slip under my goal. I am not keen on going too low as I am 69 and don't want to look scraggy. My BMI is 23.7 which is fine as I am very broad shouldered.

Penny - loved your 'news' item. :D
    I will look up the article and post the link.
    Just looked it up. I'm not a fan of Deepak Chopra in general, but this was a help to me. I also read the article one of the respondents had linked to. It all gave me space.
    https://chopra.com/articles/7-steps-for-dealing-with-difficult-people

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • Barbie- what made you change your mind about gym?
    After many years of exercising at home early in the morning, I joined a gym 8 months ago. I found that i quite enjoy it and since I go there at around 7h30 in the morning, there is usually an "older crowd" of 50+ and this currently motivates me. But I'm not sure whether i will renew my membership come April.

Bianca from South Africa
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    Thanks Heather! Our circle includes a couple people whose "control dramas" fall into category 2: being nasty and manipulative. One is known for lashing out at everyone and everything until he gets his way. The other withholds information and goes behind people's backs to get things her way. Unfortunately, both are also in positions of power. It's mainly my husband who has to deal with them, but when I hear about their shenanigans it makes ME upset. B-r-e-a-t-h-e, Penny, breathe...

It's a fiercely windy day today, too dangerous for jogging. :'( On the other hand, with new snow and wind, there's a good chance that next time I go out I'll get to see those dancing, drifting veils of snow that invariably calm my heart and lift my spirits. :relieved:

/Penny
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    GodMomKim wrote: »
    Michelle in PNW - I am guessing that you have the wrong star... so when you are in the Jan. thread reading, go to the top of the page, then look down until you see the page numbers listed at the top there is a little star there if you click on it, it will change colors from grey to yellow.... you want it to be yellow. That book marks it.

Then to find your book marks, when you log in - touch the community tab, then the grey star and all the book marks will come up.

Kim in N. Cal

Kim Thank you! IT WORKED! And here Iam......I will be back later! Getting ready for church. 😊
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,520 Member
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Big whine:
    What do y'all do for the muscle soreness from new activities? Yesterday did SWSY, then line dancing. Today could barely stand up from chair. Did stretches, had massage. Still Oww. Was determined to meet steps goal, found a 120 bpm playlist on YouTube with songs I like and did 3 songs at a time between catching up here a page at a time. Tried to re-frame the feeling as good, evidence the muscles are getting stronger, burning fat, whatever but OWWWW! Is soreness a necessary and permanent part of fitness? If so, I'll take chocolate. :devil:

Karen in VA, the "positive procrastination" seems to be helping me... when I don't want to work on A, I can choose to work on B, or C. Still gets needed things done and leaves me feeling better about myself than 10 mins of Spider solitaire :devil:
    KJ SEVEN little ones under the age of 5? SMH in wonder at you. Nap time couldn't be long enough for me ;)
    CJ Welcome back. "the person who hit me" would you share your story again, I missed it.
    Katla add me to the ice=broken wrist club... twice. Also once on gravel and once trying to learn how to Xcountry ski. Ice is why we moved to the coast ;)
    Irish Terri, what kind of dancing?
    Yvonne we gave Chocolate Covered Cherries to Papa on his birthday, Feb 22 same as Cherry Tree Washington. ;) Look forward to envying the pic of your citrus in greenhouse.
    Was it Katla? "If you ever see me running" made me snort my TJ's mandarin bubble water.
    Cathy in Arlington "...never having to set an alarm" Amen, sister... except for those to remind me to go to T'ai Chi or Line Dancing ;)
    Margaret Would Epsom salts relieve muscle soreness too?
    Janetr Brr! Beautiful pics, but chilling reminder of why we left Idaho. Dang that good lookin' GD apple didn't fall far from your tree!
    Felicia safe travels and enjoy!
    Machka "...life full of love..."beautifully said. ((hugs)).
    Viv ((((hugs)))
    pip neither did I ever know my grandparents, but as my parents were older it was like being raised by grands.
    Linda when I'm feeling all alone, I come here :}
    Karen in BC "caught myself" Brava!
    Tracey in Edmonton what a great gift you gave your daughter.
    Meg what's a "back facial" ?
    Barbie hope the antibiotics work swiftly and with no side effects.
    panderson in St. Paul, welcome. (((Hugs))) for your devastating losses.
    Kim "walking around the house and walking in place" that would be me, especially before the midnight deadline ;)

Welcome PartyPerson, would you tell us your name and location to help us keep you straight?

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD.
    walk one more step 3/31, 60 g protein 3/31, rx/vits 2/31, meditate 3/31, knee exercises 3/31, SWSY UP 1/9, SWSY LOW 1/9, core 1/9, play with Tumble 2/31, hang up or purge art 0/4 AF 2/31.
    01/04=LT: Tumble STAY-N MT: DDS paperwork-Y ST: call Mike M-Y

Word for 2019: "GOOD"

I was the last of 7, she was 23 when she had me so she was young
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,520 Member
    KJLaMore wrote: »
    Good morning! good morning! Happy Sunday! I ended up having Trentin until 1:00am this morning. The nurse aide who was due to take over for his mother, didn't show up. So, it was a loooooong day for both Trentin and I. It is a good thing he is a good boy. Busy, constantly; but good. I got up at 6:45 this morning, mainly just to keep my body as close to my normal schedule as possible. Trentin will be here at 11:30 today until 11:30 tonight. I am currently trying to drown myself in coffee.
    Machka- Your vacation spot looks fantastic! Were you staying in that little town on the water's edge? Was that the ocean or a lake? I would probably die quickly if I lived in your country, because I would be the adult crawling into that tree's roots or needing to be "in" nature. I am sure some bug or reptile would get me. I also love the older pics of your grandparents! It is wonderful freeze frame of time. AND the pics of you, your mom, and your grandmother?! Boy, does the family resemblance run strong in you three!
    Kylia- Your morning sounds like my last three hours last night (early this morning, before bed)! I began cleaning and cooking as soon as I knew Trentin would be with me longer. It does feel good to get things done!
    Heather- Yea! You passed the test "I am not a robot!" (you know those boxes you have to check when you sign into some pages?" You had an out of control eating session! You are human! lol You have shown us that it happens to even the most dedicated of us. Thank you. I know you will have any damage incurred, taken care of quickly.
    Lisa- lol I am a very social person, and generally very talkative; but I just need my morning time to myself. I am not sure if I would react to my son chattering at me the way I did with my husband. With Tim, the talk is all about bills, health problems, and his worries, etc. Colin talks to me about the silly things. Like yesterday, while he was getting ready for work he sent me a video of Sting singing Roxanne and someone had mashed it with a dog howling out the Roxanne part. While he knows I adore Sting, he also knew that I would find the mash up funny; and I was hard pressed to hold back the giggles.
    Michele - New mommas always over-do it with the list of things that they think they need for the baby. ALWAYS. But, they want what they want. Most have more than one baby shower. Friends throw one, co-workers throw one, family throws one (or two if they split the two different sides of the family). $600 for a rocking chair is pretty average, especially if it is one of the glider ones. Did you know that there is a weight limit to rocking chairs? The less expensive ones have around a 150-175 pound weight limit. When you add adult weight (use the heaviest person using it) and toddler weight (because you will still want to rock and read to your baby when it is a toddler), you will need a sturdy chair. As far as thermometers go, those new temporal scanners are FANTASTIC. You actually get a reading in a second! Joaquin even knows how to use his. He points the scanner at his forehead, pushes the trigger, it beeps and he holds it out for his mom to read! lol About the bathtub; she will put it on her baby register, she will probably get it and realize that she doesn't use it (or the features) as much as she thinks she will. Same with baby clothes. I think we all remember the outfits that our child wore once (or maybe not at all) because they grew so fast. Live and learn. I say, let Denise have her fun with her registry and planning. No need to advise her, just let her go. She is excited and there is SO MUCH out there. She will figure it all out. You need to let go, relax, and enjoy this time! Like Machka, I want to know what YOU are getting for baby! ??
    Rebecca- Your windows look so much better! You now have SUN coming in your sun room! Your meals are looking good! Keep up the good work! And YES! you are a wicked, wicked mom! lol I am so glad to hear that your youngest son is settling in and making friends in Japan!
    Pip- Love that pic of Bullwinkle, Yogi, and Floyd! You have posted it before. When was it taken?
    Laura and Suzanne- Welcome! This is a great group of ladies! Remember to bookmark by clicking on the empty star on the "title" line (the star will turn yellow when it is marked). Come often, log daily, jump into the conversation whenever the spirit moves you! Laura, cute pup!
    Felicia- Ohhhh, lucky you! I remember those swimming holes/caves from many, many years ago! They were not so crowded then. Enjoy your time in Mexico. Did you explore the ruins in Chichen Itza, as well?
    Kylia and Lanette- For the first 20 years of marriage, I didn't drink at all. I had gotten it ALL out of my system before I got married and I just didn't want my kids to see my drink (I come from a family of alcoholics). Once my youngest was about 16, I slowly began to have a drink while sitting around the fire in the summer. Just one wine cooler, usually. Slowly, I became a "vacation only" drinker. And still it was one or two drinks a day. While wine is usually the quick grab on vacation, I truly LOVE a good bloody mary! As they say, it is a salad in a glass!
    Machka and Pip- I never liked eating before running in the morning, but after I tanked (I can't remember what cyclists call it) one day, I began to eat a half a banana about a half hour before I ran. That worked for me.
    Terri- I kept a little bag of cheese cubes in my pack when I would be out for a long run/bike ride. What protein did you use?
    Meg- So glad to see you here!
    Cathy in Arlington- Love the pictures of the park! I showed them to Lauren, (she and her hubby used to live in Arlington) and she said they walked there often.

Well, I think I am full of coffee and better get my day started! Love to you all! Have a wonderful day! ttfn xoxoxo KJ (Kelly)

P.S. Sending pic of Joaquin at the zoo yesterday! Shortly after they got home, Lauren attempted to give him a hair cut. He was not cooperating; SO she got out the clippers!! I will not post a picture of his buzz cut. Looking at it still makes me sad. On the upside, Lauren said she cried as soon as she started because she knew it was too short. She said she will never do it again. lol (Thank God hair grows back!)jqjpa11zr001.jpg

tanked, bonked, petered out, all the same to me, running or biking
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Machka: Congrats on meeting your step son! I think that you resemble your grandmother. I liked all of your photos, but that one is my favorite. :smiley:

Margaret: I love this quotation, "Between the stimulus and the response there is a space. What we do with the space can make all the difference." :heart:

Penny: The story you’ve shared about rescuing fishermen is heartwarming. :heart:

Beth: Congrats on the isit with your son AND getting your house back. :smiley:

Bianca from S Africa: Welcome! Healthy weight loss that is sustainable is a long process. It takes a change in our relationship with food and a permanent lifestyle change as well to take it off and keep it off. You have come to an excellent place for encouragement and support. Post often to give and get encouragement. :flowerforyou:

Pip: I was the first of one. Mom had several miscarriages before me. She was 37 when I was born. She had three older sisters. One had no children. The other two each had one child. I always wanted a sibling. I have a group of women friends that I met through work. We consider ourselves soul sisters and have stood by one another for many years. I’m grateful for them in my life. :star:

I have a riding lesson today at 2pm. I hope that Arrow will be feeling good and cooperative. His owner swears he is 18, but his teeth say that he is substantially older than that. I figure he is 18 and holding. :wink: His owner is generous in letting me ride him and I am grateful enough to take her at her word.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,683 Member
    edited January 2019
    well I am here.. morning has been busy as I have taken on extra work... my dear friend upstairs is out of nursing home after falling and breaking her arm, so I am helping out.. she is paying me 12.50 hr so like I said last night I did light shop and did some cleaning and helped her in her nightgown, today I was there at 9 after feeding DFIL...
    had myself a little pity party and cried for a minute or 2.. just because now Elena is living with Tom and it hurts,,,
    but got over it quick enough and I keep on trucking.. today I went up wrote some check for bills for her to sign, did some dishes, got her meds together,made her bed, and tonight I go up and will help give her a shower. I dont know how that will go.. but she is such a dear.. got her tucked in for a nap... her grandson came to visit so I let them visit and came down and had a bit of lunch... and threw laundry in the wash.. think I might rest a little bit and then go roast some vegetables. and maybe stop at family dollar and get some more tupperware like containers so i can divide stuff up..
    the Office manager is ready to quit and we dont want her to, she is dealing with the new owner and he is going to drive everyone out, if he does that he will lose his patient base as they are here to see us and they trust us...
    Penny~ wow thats big doings up there.. how wonderful everyone was saved...
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,193 Member
    KJ - Your Joaquin is completely adorable. <3 Is he growing up bilingual? I think it is such a gift. Max and Edie go to a bilingual Spanish/English school and DDIL is hoping to find a Spanish speaking helper when the full time nanny leaves in March. Bea will be starting nursery then, for 15 hours a week initially.

Haven't written today. It's not going to happen. I commit right here to doing it tomorrow, after exercise, before I do anything else. The professional handyman is coming to fix the tv bracket, but that's DH's department.

Love you all, Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,729 Member
    Allie - you remind me so much of my MIL taking care of everyone else. I admire you.

Laura - welcome and beautiful dog. Your day of games sounds quite enjoyable.

Michele - I don’t think you’re out of touch, they keep coming up with these new things and new moms want them. I bet we would have wanted some of them when our children were babies as well. If I’m not mistaken, this will be your first grandchild. A decision I made when my first was on the way was what I would do for every subsequent one. We bought the car seat for both of our grandchildren so far. Of course, I bought lots of little things as well, but they were things that gave me pleasure to buy, not off of a registry or wish list. We have a preset for birthdays and Christmas. It is set with the thought that moving forward each grandchild will be treated equal. There is I a huge discrepancy in my husband’s side of the family in how each grandchild is treated and it has caused a large number of issues. I never wanted that. Just my 2 cents worth, but whatever you do for Denise and this baby you may be expected to do for Jess and subsequent babies.

Barbara - you gave piqued my interest with a hand crank cell phone charger! I will have to investigate.

NYKaren - would she allow you to drive her car for future trips? My Grandmother was always very happy to pass the keys off so she could sit back and enjoy the scenery.

Penny - I truly love your stories and pictures of living near the North Pole. I am about as far North as I ever want to live but am enthralled by the True north. I’m not sure if you ever noticed the post or not, but you had posted a picture taken around 11am with a little light behind the mountain. I used that sky pic as inspiration for colouring one of my Christmas ornaments this year. It sold within the first couple hours at the first show I took it to. I also adopted your idea of the little lights in vases a couple of days after taking the Christmas decorations down. I appreciate and admire you.

Kelly - Does Trentin go to bed at your house and then be woken to go home? I had a friend that worked shift work. I used to keep her daughter overnights on her late afternoon and graveyard shifts. She was in school so late nights would not have worked well for her. Joaquin is adorable. I remember my daughter Lauryn cutting her sisters hair one time. It was so short I cried too. They were children though so different circumstances.

Lisa - I joined a gym in March of 2018. I pay 11.99 every two weeks and haven’t step foot in it since May. The membership does allow me to let others use my tag to get in and my daughter used it for a while but now she isn’t using it either. So I am just waiting for the contract to be up.

The Grands just showed up looking for 2nd breakfast. Today’s menu is homemade pancakes and sausage! I think it will be a relaxing day.

Tracey, listening to the chickadees sing today in Edmonton
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 848 Member
    Lisa, so sorry to hear about your pain in the *kitten*, that does sound dreadfully uncomfortable, both physically and mentally. Sure hope it settles quickly for you.
    Penny, interesting story about those fishermen, nice to hear the story had a happy ending! Remarkable how quickly everything was accomplished.
    Allie, oh dear, still more drama at work. Hoping that the new owner will realize sooner, rather than later, just how valuable the current staff is! Well, except for Mary..... >:)
    Machka, the photos from your vacation are just stunning! Where in the Rockies did your grandfather hike? I ask because some of the mountains look kind of familiar, so just wondering if I'm right about the general area. Or maybe a mountain is just a mountain....
    Kelly, wow Trentin's mom sure works some crazy hours! Would not want her job! Does Trentin sleep at your place too? I realize he's not there overnight, but 11:30 is awfully late for a 7 year old to be up till. He and his mom are sure lucky to have found you.
    Sounds like I'm in good company with the quiet time in the morning! I'm just so used to having that time for myself, hubby is more of a night owl than I am, so he will be still in bed when I get up and start my day. I'm either at the gym or at work before he gets up so he has that time in the morning also. By the time I get home from the gym, he's almost ready to be sociable. I too miss my younger son terribly when he's not here, but after a week or so, I'm ready for him to leave.... Could be interesting if he ever follows through with his talk of moving back here. The vacancy rent is appallingly low right now, less than 1%, and what is available is usually quite pricey, so he has asked if he could live with us till he finds a place. Of course we said yes, but........ Our only consolation is that we're pretty sure he won't stay any longer than absolutely necessary, as hubby says "it's not much of a chick magnet when you say you're living with your parents". Oh and I should also mention he turned 30 in December and has been out of the house for about 10 years now. Eight of those years he's been three provinces away, I do miss him, but..... And he will come with two cats. Fortunately hubby and I both really like cats, but I have not missed cleaning a litter box or all the hair that comes with them. But enough of that now!
    So, today is another day, I shall endeavor to resist the chocolate! On the good side, the scale is only showing a slight gain from Friday, still down from official weigh in on Monday, so hopefully will be able to maintain that loss (almost 2 pounds!). Just need to be more vigilant about what goes in my mouth! Drinking more water today too, so that will help.
    Congrats to those who are celebrating, hugs for those who need them and welcome to the newbies!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    tracy I may suggest I drive her car (mine is too low for her to get in) but am afraid it will be hard for her to accept. Will take it careful and easy with her for now.

Am relaxing after the gym and weekly prep work, will laze the rest of the day with “Victoria” Marathon :) to while away a lazy Sunday

NYKAREN
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Lagopus wrote: »
    Sooooooooooooo, I read an article I had bookmarked about how to deal with difficult people and managed to centre myself. o:):Do:):D
    Aw Heather... Tough day you had there. I'm glad you could turn yourself (yourselves) around, though that isn't unexpected: you usually do manage. But I'm intrigued by that article! Could you post the link or PM me with it?
    I don't have much to say for myself just now, but I can share a story about my town. ;)

Back at New Years, we noticed lights on the fjord. It was too dark to see what it was, so my husband checked www.marinetraffic.com and discovered it was a fishing vessel called Northguider. A few days later, that same ship was 200 km north of us, trawling in absolutely ghastly weather. They lost control and ran aground.

So there they were, 14 crew members on a boat listing 20° to one side, snow and gale force winds and pitch dark, with the nearest help 200 km away (next nearest help 1500 km away). They put on their survival suits, triggered their emergency beacon and cranked up the satellite phone to contact the Governor's office. (Svalbard's Governor is also the chief of police and handles all rescue operations.) But the connection was poor and they weren't able to communicate very well.

The Governor immediately scrambled search-and-rescue teams. Each SAR team consists of four people (two pilots, a navigator, and a surface rescuer), and they fly Super Puma helicopters. The emergency beacon had given the GPS coordinates and they knew there were 14 crew members. Super Pumas are designed for a maximum of 14 people. In a pinch, they can carry 18, but given the challenging conditions, the Governor sent both helicopters. (We have two of them. Until a couple years ago, there was only one.) It would take them about an hour to travel the distance.

Meanwhile, the ship had taken on water and its electric system had failed. Because of the communication problems, the crew didn't know that helicopters were on the way. The SAR teams had fairly good GPS coordinates, but they still had to locate the wreck. It would have helped if the ship was lit up, but without electricity, it was all dark. The helicopter crews had searchlights, but with all the snow and wind and darkness, visibility was only about 30 metres. They didn't dare fly too low for fear of ditching. They searched for some time, and had reached the point where they decided that if they didn't find the wrecked ship within five minutes, they would call off the mission.

Fortunately, the crew on the ship heard the helicopters and set off a flare. The surface rescuer was winched down to the slanting deck (now treacherously ice-covered as well) and retrieved 10 crew members, one by one. When the first helicopter was full, it headed back to Longyearbyen and the second took over. By early evening, all 14 fishermen had been airlifted to safety. The entire rescue mission took about four hours. Two hours from the first SOS until the helicopters had found the ship, and two more hours until the second helicopter returned to base.

A couple of the fishermen had frostbite and one had a broken rib, but they were okay otherwise. Only three of them had managed to save their cell phones, so they had to borrow each other's to call home. Strangely, every single one of them had some form of tobacco on his person - cigarettes or moist snuff. Clearly tobacco is more important than a cell phone when you're fishing in pitch dark polar night at 80°N. Though, to be fair, there's no coverage up there anyway, so a cell phone is useless. ;)
    /Penny, describing life at the t07190.gif

Oh, I forgot to mention: one of the Governor's surface rescuers is a woman! We can do it!

Penny, harrowing story! I wanted to tell you that my eldest Navy son, ( the one we share a home with), will be changing commands soon to the SAR squadron here. Rescue for this part of the Pacific Northwest. He will most likely be in the maintenance crew keeping the helicopters flying. For awhile now he's been working on jets, but helicopter maintenance is his first love.💗0auvq39bebvt.jpg
    Rebecca 💗