nooshi713 wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Match #6 y’all!

@standenvernet and @nooshi713 are a match made in heaven! Here in this earth we will just squint at the power of this love match!

What is he like?

Heaven in a male body. He is the kindest, warmest, bravest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life,

Well that is wonderful. He sounds great.

Yeah, something like that -- I got the 6-foot thing covered (with some to spare); Let's break this down from your Shopping list:
    • 6 feet tall (yup)
    • Fine (I feel fine, but ... unless you're talking about hair ... you'll need to be the judge...)
    • Affectionate (when properly motivated / reciprocated)
    • Gentleman (yup, that's the room I use; alternately labeled as "Mens"...)
    • Likes to travel and likes the outdoors (yup, though I do live indoors, which intentionally keeps the "outdoors" outdoors)
    • Likes short women (stature = yes; sighted = no; tempered = no -- you will be teased on this, however)
    • Gives a good massage (of course, often with various 'endings' )

So, @george5911 sounds pretty good about now, eh?

Hi. How old are you? Do you like birds? What about women's feet?

55, and both are fantastic when properly prepared.
    How'd I do?

Great. But youre a bit too old for me.

Age is but a number

Well it would look weird. I'm 36 but look 10 years younger. Hes 20 years older.

🤔sometimes us oldies look younger...I believe the new iPhone has the 20 yrs younger filter😀....this could still work!!!!😉😍

(Personally in thought his liking birds if they are prepared well was gonna be the big no no!🤷😬😉)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Match #6 y’all!

@standenvernet and @nooshi713 are a match made in heaven! Here in this earth we will just squint at the power of this love match!

What is he like?

Heaven in a male body. He is the kindest, warmest, bravest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life,

Yeah, something like that -- I got the 6-foot thing covered (with some to spare); Let's break this down from your Shopping list:
    • 6 feet tall (yup)
    • Fine (I feel fine, but ... unless you're talking about hair ... you'll need to be the judge...)
    • Likes to travel and likes the outdoors (yup, though I do live indoors, which intentionally keeps the "outdoors" outdoors)
    • Likes short women (stature = yes; sighted = no; tempered = no -- you will be teased on this, however)

How'd I do?

Age is but a number

🤔sometimes us oldies look younger...I believe the new iPhone has the 20 yrs younger filter😀....this could still work!!!!😉😍

(Personally in thought his liking birds if they are prepared well was gonna be the big no no!🤷😬😉)

Well I cant blame him for liking chicken or turkey. I dont want anyone trying to eat my feather babies though!
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Match #6 y’all!

What is he like?

• 6 feet tall (yup)

How'd I do?

Age is but a number

Well I cant blame him for liking chicken or turkey. I dont want anyone trying to eat my feather babies though!

Sorry pal! You're stuck with me!🤷😉
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    I would like someone who can entertain me til mfp fixes the glitch...so this is foreverville baybee!

... maybe if I weren't so old.

Could you tolerate someone like @Tankiscool better?

I am into moms.....waiiiit what???

Ah! A MILFman! We can accommodate that!

I mean......who isnt?
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Match #6 y’all!

What is he like?

• 6 feet tall (yup)

How'd I do?

Age is but a number

Did you say something about a feather, baby?
  • nooshi713
    Options

I understand, you have no idea how often I hear this around the local playgrounds

• nooshi713
    Options
    Match #6 y’all!

What is he like?

• 6 feet tall (yup)

How'd I do?

Age is but a number

The little fluffers.

My 4 parrots.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I would like someone who can entertain me til mfp fixes the glitch...so this is foreverville baybee!

She can have someone else. I claim you.

And for.the record sir...I am old as dirt....😉

Dirty can be nice ...
    ... and familiar

Come to momma!🤗....but go slow...you don't wanna break anything good before you make it over here😬😉😍
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Yeesh, I leave and suddenly MFP has tiny life once more.

Okay @SwannySez I'm ready for love. Do your worst.

I prefer my match to be a capable companion at well-dressed events, to be terminally teased and never progress from a state of constant, torturous, gleeful mental foreplay. In short, we will be a romantic comedy - everyone fulfilled and happy, but without any sex, because the story is about love and those things are mutually exclusive.

Who do you have for me?

My worst? Oh ye of little faith!

This has taken a lot of thought but I believe that this will make both of you better:

@leut_underpants your match is @alywei3773. To have and to hold from this day forth. In cyber and in life. On MFP and not.

I pronounce you an MFP Love Match!

Wait, wut?

@kindalikevelma what do we do here? There's an impending packet collision on my network.

Looks like a merge conflict to me.

You’re going to have to resolve it Leut.
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

I am into moms.....waiiiit what???

but....I could've been your Mrs. Robinson😟

I never said my name wasn't Ben!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    Options
    Match #6 y’all!

What is he like?

• 6 feet tall (yup)

How'd I do?

Age is but a number

The little fluffers.

My 4 parrots.

Parrots, eh? Are they as pretty as you?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

She can have someone else. I claim you.

And for.the record sir...I am old as dirt....😉

Dirty can be nice ...
    ... and familiar

Come to momma!🤗....but go slow...you don't wanna break anything good before you make it over here😬😉😍

Damn.... did I just lose Stan to you?! :p
  • nooshi713
    Options
    Match #6 y’all!

What is he like?

• 6 feet tall (yup)

How'd I do?

Age is but a number

The little fluffers.

My 4 parrots.

They are way prettier. They have lovely colors.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    Options
    Match #6 y’all!

What is he like?

• 6 feet tall (yup)

How'd I do?

Age is but a number

The little fluffers.

My 4 parrots.

They are way prettier. They have lovely colors.

Are you saying my black and white cat wasn't pretty because he didn't have colors?!
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

I prefer my match to be a capable companion at well-dressed events, to be terminally teased and never progress from a state of constant, torturous, gleeful mental foreplay. In short, we will be a romantic comedy - everyone fulfilled and happy, but without any sex, because the story is about love and those things are mutually exclusive.

Who do you have for me?

This has taken a lot of thought but I believe that this will make both of you better:

@leut_underpants your match is @alywei3773. To have and to hold from this day forth. In cyber and in life. On MFP and not.

Wait, wut?

@kindalikevelma what do we do here? There's an impending packet collision on my network.

Both of you just get LinkedIn now

No, because then my other LinkedIn boyfriend will know.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options

Who do you have for me?

Wait, wut?

I will not...

...hey!
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Who do you have for me?

Wait, wut?

Can't be having none of that!
    #firstworldproblems