JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 65

Options

Replies

• jaccimc63
    jaccimc63 Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady - I'm so sorry to hear of your issues. I'm hoping for the best for you.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Birder165 wrote: »
    Hello,

For those of you who post your MFP ticker, can you see it on your laptop, tablet or PC. I can only see it on my phone.

I don't post my ticker but I can see yours in your post with your weight loss stats. I'm on a laptop.
    Thanks!! I can only see it on my phone, oh well....
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Birder165 wrote: »
    amfmmama wrote: »
    ok, so I keep getting woo'd.... I thought maybe it was someone who thinks woo meant woooohooo! (like I did), but then I looked, and I am the only one getting a woo...... Is it something I said?

I've gotten a "woo" in other rounds and I think it's just someone new who doesn't realize that mfp considers it a negative. I really believe they're cheering you on and impressed with your loss.
    I really think they should remove the woo because it can be considered a positive or a negative for ones who do not know. I know when I first saw it I thought it was positive also. The emoji by it looks just like the one by inspiring unless you look at it with a magnifying glass lol The emojis should be more pronounced so you can see the emotions to get that is is a negative. Oh well no site is perfect...it is what it is.....when it is a free site.
  • SarahG626
    SarahG626 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @AR10at50 Nice to know there are other quilters in here. My mom is a quilter, but not as much as she used to. I have dabbled some in quilting with her help. Made a rail fence baby quilt a couple years ago. Do you hand or machine quilt? Mom used to hand quilt but just cannot do it anymore.
  • SarahG626
    SarahG626 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady Sending many prayers your way! Glad that everyone is safe.
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    iLadyT wrote: »
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    R64- (-1.2lbs)
    R65 SW - 194.4

Day/Weight/Comment
    01/13: 195.6 😐
    01/14:198.8 😒
    01/15: 195.0 😐 I drank a lot yesterday and it wasn’t water smh. Didn’t eat much either. I did work out this am. Hope to have a better day today. @Birder165 thanks for pointing to the right thread!
    01/16:
    01/17:
    01/18:
    01/19:
    01/20:
    01/21:
    01/22:

You're welcome! I didn't want to see you over there all by yourself with the crickets. :smiley: