Men & Women in their 50s starting anew in 2019!

Options

Replies

• poscur
    poscur Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    welcome Phirrgus! seems like as long as you are above 45 and under 80 your good! lol
  • zakfyter
    zakfyter Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    @tensquaredlives You might try taking some turmeric and/or ginger supplements, they help with inflammation. I take them for some chronic pain issues and it helps. Hope you can find something that helps!
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Welcome, @JustaJoe00 and @Phirrgus!!

Thank you @BonnieHosk85 :)

Hope everyone has an awesome day today.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    poscur wrote: »
    welcome Phirrgus! seems like as long as you are above 45 and under 80 your good! lol

Thanks @poscur - yep, still well under 80 lol. I like how my wife says it. "Ain't ready for the scrap heap just yet" :D
  • NightSky852
    NightSky852 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i made it easier for me. snacking is a habit i have a hard time kicking so i avoid it as much as possible.
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    @Sparkle1098 ... my favorite on the go snack under 100 cal is Vermont Smoke and Cure turkey sticks - about 70 cal, 8 or 10g of protein depending on flavor.
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    thanks for the welcome comments. have a great day, friends!
  • Slider678
    Slider678 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey Joe, Welcome.

Hope you had a great day Slider... good luck with the clients this week. I got out of having dinner with my mom. A bit mean spirited on my behalf but didn't feel like going out tonight. Just felt like cooking at home and a comfy night at home...in bed. working on clean-up the house and get my steps in. Cooking awesome dinner for the family and working dinner into what i have left for the evening to stay on track. NO WINE TONIGHT!

Thanks Pos! Tonight, weds and thurs is no wine nights for me! Did you get your steps in?
  • PartyPerson
    PartyPerson Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I hope that everyone has had a fantastic day! What has everyone been up to?
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Welcome, @bamagirlky!
  • MountainTopMom
    MountainTopMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    @poscur I'm not picky, lol! Yesterday it was gummies in the kitchen, and i am not a fan, lol.
    @BonnieHosk85 I think you are who I got the idea from!!
  • poscur
    Options
    Slider678 wrote: »
    Hey Joe, Welcome.

Hope you had a great day Slider... good luck with the clients this week. I got out of having dinner with my mom. A bit mean spirited on my behalf but didn't feel like going out tonight. Just felt like cooking at home and a comfy night at home...in bed. working on clean-up the house and get my steps in. Cooking awesome dinner for the family and working dinner into what i have left for the evening to stay on track. NO WINE TONIGHT!

Thanks Pos! Tonight, weds and thurs is no wine nights for me! Did you get your steps in?

Got some of the steps in last night but not what i wanted to...weekdays are so HARD...find it tough getting those steps in. I am on the phone a lot.

Hope you had a great day
  • poscur
    Options
    @poscur I'm not picky, lol! Yesterday it was gummies in the kitchen, and i am not a fan, lol.
    @BonnieHosk85 I think you are who I got the idea from!!

oh I know...when you feel like snacking anything works... heck I went to a party and ate kitty kibble by accident thinking it was snack mix... seriously I did! lol :D
  • poscur
    Options
    Just picked up our foster pup Ollie. His teeth were horrible and he had to have 30 extracted. I was just sick about how his health has been neglected. I feel so bad for him. He ate as soon as we were home. I smashed up a hard-boiled egg and gave him his kibble soaked in warm water. He ate it all. Got a pain pill and an antibiotic in him too. He's sleeping on the floor by my feet. I got the evil eye a couple of times. I tried to explain I didn't cause this to happen. o:) Hope you all have a fantastic evening!

that is so sad...I hope he gets the care he needs.
  • Slider678
    Slider678 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    How is everyone! I need a good few days to make the scale whistle Friday! Had a good one today!

What is good people?