Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,848 Member
    Options
    hickchic67 wrote: »
    Latest weather forecast for this coming weekend - 12 inches of snow plus 1/4" of ice on Saturday, then 2 more inches of snow on Sunday. (all that snow will be on top of the 10 inches we already have here)
    I am ready to cancel my weekend plans and hibernate!

Kathryn - I cannot believe the snow you are getting; that is scary even.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    8229 total steps

Rain but not heavy.

Time to curl up with Miss T.

Wishing all a good night.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    hickchic67 wrote: »
    Latest weather forecast for this coming weekend - 12 inches of snow plus 1/4" of ice on Saturday, then 2 more inches of snow on Sunday. (all that snow will be on top of the 10 inches we already have here)
    I am ready to cancel my weekend plans and hibernate!

Agree!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Day off so checked the weather report will not entirely bypass the rain. Winds last night had me wondering how strong the old trees are outside.....

Still considering having Chinese for lunch - but then remembered all the onion and bell pepper. Hmmm.

Back to sleep with Miss T

Wave to all who follow.
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! Good morning!
    Got up for a very chilly walk this am. 17 degrees it said. But I was stubborn and continued on. The dog didn't seem to care.
    Lana - my hubby and I went to Vegas, not really our thing. Amazing to see, but we are not gamblers and party people. We went to Red Rock Canyon - lots of walking areas. Very cool to see also. It was cold and misty when we were in Vegas too. I also suggest if you want to sit and people watch - do it on Fremont street.
    Got a fitbit zip through work. so now I need some friends. lol.
    Lynn
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Vegas is a great place for family vacation - no gambling or partying needed! First took my kids to Vegas for a week when youngest was 4. Super cheap rooms at Excalibur. Went to all the free shows on the strip - like the pirate ship at Treasure Island, dancing fountains at Bellagio, animatronics at Ceasars, etc. Did one buffet per day and ice cream in the evening. Naps & the pool in the afternoon. Walked everywhere. The only attractions we paid for were a couple "ride-the-movies" rides. The kids had an absolute blast! They were asking how soon we could come back before we had even left! Entire vacation was crazy cheap. No gambling, no partying (unless you count ice cream at midnight as a party!)
    Oh, I take the 'no gambling' part back - I found a nickel on the floor and put it in a nickel slot machine so the kids could watch (they were not allowed off the main aisle) and I won 15 cents! So I walked away a winner! ;)
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I went to wedding in Vegas and stayed at Excalibur. We barely gambled. Lots of walking. I enjoyed it. But, too many people for my liking. Its a good place to go once.
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Does anyone with a fit bit have a cheat to log Nordic Track or other ski/lateral movement machines?
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Gettingmeback - this is an open thread so you are very welcome. WW went Instagram and no more boards..... many of us loved /still love WW but the $$ is not in our budgets. Dog pictures are welcome as we have a number of dog parents.

Hair done lunch and nap waiting for toenail apt. I tell people I cant reach my toes without hurting myself and that isnt far from the truth.

10 bags of stuff thrown away, still looking for things to fill bag.

bbl
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Sara - 10 bags - you go girl!
    Gettingmeback - welcome!

CW195.2
    GW 170
    HW 207
    28 weeks until my daughter's wedding :smile:
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    Does anyone with a fit bit have a cheat to log Nordic Track or other ski/lateral movement machines?

I don’t have one, but I saw someone on another thread mention they wear it in their ankle as they do a lot of walking pushing a stroller. Might work
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    Lynn I saw you asked when my daughters wedding is, it’s July 6th. We are making invitations in February when her MIL will be visiting so she is involved. They won’t be mailed until April though.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    What a wet day - expecting it to get worse later......steps today are not very good.

Have pedicure the day before Valentines Day and decided to get red nail polish - a first for me. I am hoping there are many shades of red??

bbl
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,848 Member
    Options

Wow, I thought I checked in today.

All is well so far, and the eating and journaling are on track. I do not like being without my scale!

Lana
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Have pedicure the day before Valentines Day and decided to get red nail polish - a first for me. I am hoping there are many shades of red??

bbl
    my aunts always say they are getting a new shade and then choose Cajun Shrimp when faced with all the reds. I’m thinking nude pink for myself this year

Snowflake: I’ll have to try that next time!

Getting me back2013: welcome!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    4796 total steps considering the weather not bad.

Hot chocolate and cuddle up with Miss T for the night.

Lana your scale will find you soon enough, enjoy the vacation from it.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    b7i54ce59ptg.png

yvrazaztg2hy.png

• Rocky_Runa
    Rocky_Runa Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Had a doctor appointment yesterday. 2:30 check in for 3 o’clock appointment. I think doc arrived in exam room sometime around 4. By then, I had crawled onto exam table and almost fell asleep. Been feeling as if I am going to pass out any second for 3 days at least. Constant severe headaches and just tired of being sick and tired. Stomach problems have been extra bad for almost 5 weeks now. Back went out real bad just before Tday and comes and goes depending on what I have to do. I just want maybe a day... just one day... where I feel fine all day.

Calories have been out of control this month. Forcing myself to get out and do a lot of stuff... and then too tired to prepare anything. So I feel I deserve to grab something quick. As if I am rewarding myself for getting out. Some extra special self sabotage. 🥴

I took a muscle relaxer and went to bed... woke up thinking I had really gotten some sleep for a good while and turned to look at clock to see it had only been 70 min. Don’t seem to sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time. Insomnia has been back with a vengeance for a bit, too.

Looking at all that... I guess I could have done worse food wise. So I should forgive myself and remind myself today is a new day 🤩

Runa 🌷
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Worst of the storm is past - tree next to the other one fell. Was asked not to go to that area - one of Miss T's favorite haunts, oh well she will have to visit it this weekend.

Hot chocolate is a great way to end a day, but need more steps if I want the scale # to go down.

Runa - before I sat down to write I was remembering how many hours I used to sleep. Many people live on less sleep. What did Dr say after waiting so long?

Lurking oh yes I will be lurking.

Wave to all who follow.