Wow... That had how many calories?!!?

Options

Replies

• purple4sure05
    purple4sure05 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    ginaxx118 wrote: »
    Don’t laugh, but actually McDonald’s. I expected it to be bad for me, but not THAT bad! Just remembered why I don’t eat this crap! 1100 calories for a medium fry and chicken 😳😳

I actually disagree. I was shocked that 6 mcnuggets only had 280 calories! I can easily fit them in if I'm craving it.
  • mengqiz86
    mengqiz86 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts medium coffee with cream and sugar. 190kcal - wtf??? How much cream/sugar do they dump into that thing of filtered coffee it doesn’t even tast that sweet.
  • atgnat1
    atgnat1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A single plain sausage biscuit I was in the habit of grabbing at a gas station before work was almost 500 calories. I could've had a full plate of bacon and eggs and toast instead.
  • MeganReid1991
    MeganReid1991 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Coffee creamer, beer or other canned liquor beverages, nuts, bananas I find are pretty high calorie compared to other fruit, ichi ban noodles, butter chicken. Those are my some of my favourites I still fit in just smaller portions
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Yesterday a member mentioned eating a burger for breakfast. I was triggered and went searching for fast food that would provide a burger. Went to McD and they wouldn't serve me one. So I ended up at Carl's Jr and got their breakfast burger. Holy *kitten* that mother *kitten* came in at 790 calories!
  • 23MJ88DBFan
    23MJ88DBFan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hulu is the devil- they have the Whataburger commercial on repeat advertising their Mushroom Swiss burger, which is absolutely delicious, especially on Texas Toast. So before I went, I hit up Ol Faithful MFP and HOLY COW- 1,080 calories! Uggghhhh!!! Whyyyyy???!!! Lol
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I had a large chocolate chip cookie from the grocery store yesterday that was almost 500 calories so..🙃🙃🙃🙃
  • suziecue25
    suziecue25 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Blueberry muffins.....I love 'em but at over 400 cals for a not huge muffin it's just not worth it when I can make a whole dinner for 400 calories and only have 1200 calories to play with.
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I wish cheesecake factory cheesecake wasn't over 1,000 calories for a slice...
  • oneillm45
    oneillm45 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love Pringles, but weighed out about 17g earlier for 86 calories and it was only about 8 or 9 Pringles altogether. I could easily eat most of a tube in a day.
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Oreo most stuff. Not sure why I was surprised!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,425 Member
    Options
    Bubba Burgers. Frozen patties are nearly twice the calories of making your own patties up from a good quality ground beef. Didn’t expect that from those flat, dry, mooshed, dessicated looking - but strangely tasty - things.
  • Pipsqueak1965
    Pipsqueak1965 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Npeanut butter and bagels - nasty surprises.
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I had a sausage roll from the supermarket. Got halfway through before looking and seeing it was about 700 calories! The thing was only about 4 inches long!
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    HaleCry wrote: »
    I had a sausage roll from the supermarket. Got halfway through before looking and seeing it was about 700 calories! The thing was only about 4 inches long!

And this is why I always check calories before eating something! Sometimes it really does shock you huh
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    HaleCry wrote: »

I picked a sausage package up at costco and the label said 250 cals (or so, I'm going by memory) which I thought wasn't too bad.

Then I saw the serving size was 1/3 of a sausage. Who eat's 1/3 of a sausage? I put it back.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Bubba Burgers. Frozen patties are nearly twice the calories of making your own patties up from a good quality ground beef. Didn’t expect that from those flat, dry, mooshed, dessicated looking - but strangely tasty - things.

Yes! I used to buy them all the time until I actually looked at the package. They are good though, right?! My husband gives me the side-eye when I make homemade patties using 92% ground beef, but I Just can't go back to buying Bubba Burgers.
  • Laura48593
    Laura48593 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Chilis guacamole.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    forget this one...
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Nuts. I know they are healthy and all, but 170 calories for 1/4 cup? I used to add them to salads and such, but not anymore.

I still do some...but a fraction of what I use to consume! Pb powder is more my friend these days...