My bf cheated on me

Replies

• 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    3M_TA3 wrote: »
    What a freaking jerk. you can message me and I will be happy to help you out or you can cry in my lap if needed. anything for a friend. It is what MFP was created for.

9129d66f-504e-432d-b9dc-417c48425a8f_text.gif

Come on bro...Why you gotta play games?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Fairly simple.
    At this point, especially. You don't need this. Any of it.
    Once you realize that, you will be better off. And it will be very easy to walk away.

I don't really care who did what or who asked who out. The second the words "we should take a break" came out, should be the biggest clue that he didn't want to be in a relationship anymore. He clearly doesn't care about your feelings judging by everything he is texting you. Based on that alone, it's enough for me to call it quits, and to walk away without looking back.

But when I was your age, I probably would have held on longer...
    I guess that's something you learn with time from your own experiences, or other people's experiences.

But this is your relationship and your friendship and your choice to make.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Posting your problems here is like googling your health symptoms. It's always cancer

As opposed to it never being Lupus.

OP, it's almost comical how much of an *kitten* he is. You definitely dodged a bullet with this jerk.

And geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, you guys. I love chocolate more than anything but if a sleazy (on a break from my friend) guy gave me chocolates, I'd throw them back in his face....hard. What *kitten* nerve!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    A 36 year old single guy wanting to a date a 24 year old? That's a huge red flag right there.

Why?