My bf cheated on me

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    slessofme wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Posting your problems here is like googling your health symptoms. It's always cancer

As opposed to it never being Lupus.

OP, it's almost comical how much of an *kitten* he is. You definitely dodged a bullet with this jerk.

And geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, you guys. I love chocolate more than anything but if a sleazy (on a break from my friend) guy gave me chocolates, I'd throw them back in his face....hard. What *kitten* nerve!

I'd invite my friend to the office (since I work with him) and the two of us would sit in clear view of him eating those chocolates. Throw in some hard eye contact too.

Damn, I'm just way too emotional. I like your version better.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    And now he is saying that I'm blaming him for our breakup...and said that the breakup was my fault and that if he wanted other females, he would have them in his bed right now.

He sounds very manipulative. I'm sorry to hear this. Move on. You deserve better.
  • glassyo
    So, let's talk more about that screen shot text you posted but later removed.

I thought the thread was closed because of the swearing in the text. Are you sure she was the one who removed it?
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    So, let's talk more about that screen shot text you posted but later removed.

I thought the thread was closed because of the swearing in the text. Are you sure she was the one who removed it?

I didn't remove them. I think the moderator did.
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    Guys my friend just told me more. Apparently a day before he broke up with me, he asked her to go out and try ethopian food with him and she agreed to go. He talked about me to her. Saying he wasnt happy. That he was gonna leave me but waiting until after Valentine's day but then about a day later, he texted her saying that he couldn't wait any longer and had broken up with me.

Interesting choice of foods.

My friend is ethopian.
  • glassyo
    Guys my friend just told me more. Apparently a day before he broke up with me, he asked her to go out and try ethopian food with him and she agreed to go. He talked about me to her. Saying he wasnt happy. That he was gonna leave me but waiting until after Valentine's day but then about a day later, he texted her saying that he couldn't wait any longer and had broken up with me.

I don't think you have a very good friend. Why would she agree to go to dinner with him and tell you after the fact. This all sound really suspect to me.

Maybe she thought it was just as friends.

Why does everything have to be suspect? (Asking for a friend of a friend :))
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    If they were friends before you guys were then going out for food might not be so shady but she should have told you this before. Regardless of what your friend has done right or wrong in this situation doesnt change the fact that your ex guy is shady AF. Also, I have thrown away chocolate before.