5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Replies

• adchak
    adchak Posts: 62 Member
    ashrymom,
    My wt has come off v slowly so definitely have to be patient. For thefirst 1-2 months I was between 193-199 then the 186/188s then slowly down to 183/184 It has taken time, I didnt doanythg drastic and I also ate out sometimes more than I wantedto with friends etc. so i kept going down and up. I think if I was strict with my food the wt wouldhavevsteadily come off a bit quicker.
    I am now tryg desperately to get out of the 180s and its been v hard. I addeda green smoothie for my guthealth and that added carbs so Im at 100 gms protein 100 gms carbs, 70 gns fat. Still at 1300-1400 cals.
    Have another 30 lbs to go ughhh
  • adchak
    adchak Posts: 62 Member
    Milduh2018
    Can you pl share your wt loss strategies? Food plan, exercise routine, what worked for you etc?
  • LosingIt2022
    LosingIt2022 Posts: 47 Member
    Holy moly @The_Wallflower that is a seriously impressive transformation. What a rockstar!!!! If you don’t mind me asking, did your weight loss result in much loose skin?
  • Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    edited January 2019
    April of 2012 at about 310 and July of 2014 at about 135. I'm currently around 140. I find I tend to look kind of sickly and people are constantly asking if I'm ill or if I have anorexia if I go below that.

h2jh0dw4thv5.jpg

When I get below 140, people start asking me if I have an eating disorder, too, despite being in a healthy BMI. It’s always interesting to me how people carry their weight differently.

@meghanjcallahan I’d love to learn more about your journey. How did you achieve your goal weight? I think you look terrific and healthy!
  • BethE238
    BethE238 Posts: 222 Member
    l9a4i6vzlo8m.jpg

5' 7"

Started at 168 lbs
    Now at 135 lbs

@imserrano03 This is so very helpful and inspiring! Amazing work! I am 5’7 and I know that at 160 I look healthy, like you do above, and felt just okay about my weight at 150, but I have my current goal set for 145 right now - you may have just convinced me to try for 135, just to see. Thanks for posting!
  • robertkimble
    robertkimble Posts: 17 Member
    There are some incredible before and after pictures here. Well done to so many of you!👍😁
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,231 Member
    k7arkz4zb0s2.jpeg
    jvi58i64dg47.jpeg

I’m 5’ 6”. I was 212 lb in May 2018 and I am 155 lb today.

Congratulations!! What a fantastic transformation!

Can you give some details about how you accomplished this? Looks like you work out. At what point did you start lifting/working out and what do you do?

Just wonderful.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!