Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    OMG Kathryn - the day has to get better! Thank goodness you got out! Hopefully you were not in shot of a security camera :wink:
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    Lynn!! I didnt think of that - I was on the security camera when I almost took a header in the front door at work, they changed the door mat because people were tripping daily.

Kathryn, sending a Cboy care package with plush robe, 0 calorie umbrella drinks and massage oil with 2 of our new recruits - hope your day got better.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    brennerjlb wrote: »
    Hello!
    MFP is being weird to me. Won't let me like posts says I have to sign in, yet says I am signed in. Hmmmm.
    Birdie - isn't this weather awesome! I too have increased my walking with the clear streets and warmer weather. I hope flooding did not do any damage. We had an amazing amount of water, but it stayed out of my house!
    The best part of a long winter is the spring - Robins, cranes, geese and ducks are coming back. So great to see them!
    I have to catch up on other posts - got a little behind.
    AOTD - Shoes boots or other footware! Or get my nails done!
    Lynn

MFP just did same to me... what the heck...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    10006 steps total

Almost enough "eggs" and hearts crocheted to make a garland to decorate and gift but want more colors.

Dawn and Lynn - do you leave your MFP site open all the time? Sometimes it is just on their side......

Wishing all a good night.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Lynn - Glad you are feeling better!!
    Birdie - NO COFFEE????? That would do it, just shoot me! Good luck with that girl.
    Kathryn - I really think they need a "I'm going back to bed for the safety of myself and others" day
    Tracy, that dress is spectacular. You are going to look just beautiful.
    Twiley - you are my hero. You just are doing so well and really sticking with the plans.
    Sara and Lana - Waves!

Non-food rewards... smaller clothes!! I love clothes.
  • AlyssaNSawyer0930
    AlyssaNSawyer0930 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m new to MyFitnessPal and all, but I’ve done the serial staring thing forever now. I’m only 20years old but I started trying to lose weight when I was just 15 years old. I started out at aged 15 at 5’5 145lbs and now I am 20 5’6 170lbs. I just recently lost 11.8 lbs and then gained it all back... I’m in desperate need for help keeping up with a workout routine! Feel free to friend me!!

Alyssa
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Bug city here. So spray it on this morning.

Chug along as best I can. Alyssa welcome to our board.

I hope there is more sleep. Wave to all who follow.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Morning All - I am having issues keeping the MFP sign on and posting this morning too. The site is acting weird.

Welcome Alyssa! This is a really diverse group. We vary in ages and locations, but we all have one thing in common - This is not our first (or maybe second) rodeo. Sometimes we talk diet and exercise, sometimes we just talk life; but we always take time to give each other the support and encouragement needed to keep going. Welcome to the group!
    Suzu
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Good Morning.
    Alyssa - welcome!
    Sara - yes i stay signed in, but one work computer sometimes they must send something out that deletes all cookies because it will randomly make me sign in. It is so odd that you are fighting off bugs and we are still dealing with snow on ground. Well not really odd, just sometimes my mind thinks too much - how different a world we all live in.
    Suzu - "Kathryn - I really think they need a "I'm going back to bed for the safety of myself and others" day" made me laugh out loud. I think that is a splendid idea!
    Waves to all - be kind to yourself today!
    Lynn
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hello.....…..I liked the title of your group and had to check it out. I have been regular on MFP for about 3 months now. I saw yesterday my original start day with MFP was in 2010!!! Yikes!! Yes, I've dieted ever since my second child was born 33 years ago! Had a couple of close successes but it always finds it's way back. Several attempts with Jenny Craig, loved my coach, but an hours drive one way each week...Nope! Then Weight Watchers several times before JC. Anyways, after getting up to 203 for the second or third time in my life, I don't EVER want to be heavy again. Who knows, maybe someday I could even get into a bikini again!! LOL Anyways, looks like you guys have been around a while and are active, that's what I am looking for, friends that are tired of the yo-yo dieting as my step mother use to say.
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Greetings all. Just saw this post pop up in the recent chats and the name intrigued me. I will drop 20lbs and maintain for a year and then something will happen, either medical or stress and it comes back. However my youngest child was born 4 and a half years ago and I have gone between 160 and 180 maybe 3 times within that time frame. I am tired of the swings and ready to maintain a healthy weight for me for good. This group looks like just the place for this type of support. I am not to maintenance mode yet. I think I have 15-20lbs to go and I want to do it slowly and work on strength whilst losing the weight.

Susan
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning Abandonded and slbbw - this is an open board come and go as you wish post when you can. We try and keep one another on a better road to health.

at work so I came up for air - back to it.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Lynn I have the pesticide sprays and am looking into other methods for bug repellent such as essential oils. My knitting group is all in East Canada or New England area and still have snow....... has yours melted?
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    :) just stopping in to say hi! I don’t really have anything to say :)
  • stutba
    stutba Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello to all and welcome newbies.

After reading the horrible happenings this week, it must be something with March Madness!
    Monday girlfriend & I had a day of fun shopping planned. Got to our 1st stop about 30 minutes from my home, talking about where to go for lunch and I realized I had every car key for both vehicles. Hubby was supposed to leave for work in 10 mins. Needless to say, hawled aaa to get home. He hawled aaa to work and fortunately, his boss was very kind. I've been so scatter brained.
    Tuesday, I had to go take pictures of various houses for my work. I had to make about an hour round trip to take 6 pictures. I get home to upload photos in report (due at 5 pm), now 3:30, and no photos saved on the chip???
    Back out again to take another round of photos. I uploaded my report at 4:58 PM.

Week from hell, March Madness????

I have an evening appointment tonight and fingers crossed, I don't lose my car keys, get my hair caught in something, or worse!!!

Happy day to all!
    Birdie
  • stutba
    stutba Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    IDK tried to edit my misspelling of hauled and it wont let me. Is it MFP or Freakiness! >:)
  • arniedog74
    Options
    10006 steps total

Almost enough "eggs" and hearts crocheted to make a garland to decorate and gift but want more colors.

Dawn and Lynn - do you leave your MFP site open all the time? Sometimes it is just on their side......

Wishing all a good night.

It's on my phone. I don't leave it open. It is synced with Pacer App.. it's still doing it and glitching on me... don't know what is going on...
  • arniedog74
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Good Morning! Quick stop in. Busy catching up on work from being out last week...

Hope everyone's week is going well. Welcome to the ground Alyssa.

~Missy

How's pup doing?
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Hello.....…..I liked the title of your group and had to check it out. I have been regular on MFP for about 3 months now. I saw yesterday my original start day with MFP was in 2010!!! Yikes!! Yes, I've dieted ever since my second child was born 33 years ago! Had a couple of close successes but it always finds it's way back. Several attempts with Jenny Craig, loved my coach, but an hours drive one way each week...Nope! Then Weight Watchers several times before JC. Anyways, after getting up to 203 for the second or third time in my life, I don't EVER want to be heavy again. Who knows, maybe someday I could even get into a bikini again!! LOL Anyways, looks like you guys have been around a while and are active, that's what I am looking for, friends that are tired of the yo-yo dieting as my step mother use to say.

Welcome! Noticed your name and KC bandana. Are you in Mo or Ks? I'm in Mo. We have all tried different ways. Myself included. I really struggle with not losing interest or motivation to even try. This is a wonderful group. Everyone here is so supportive and encouraging.