30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options

Replies

• freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    D7 tonight. Didn't do it last night. Why? cos I didn't want to take my laptop, weights and dvd to my bfs house to do it.

I hate you lizard-Jillian.
  • nicolegetsfit
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who's behind. I took a rest day on level 1 and level 2, and this weekend I just got really off track. Day 10 of level 2 tomorrow though, and first day of level 3 Thursday! Good luck everyone. :)
  • freeloaves
    Options
    Just took before and during pics. Don't see much of a change myself :(

I keep on downing myself and saying stuff like "probably my clothes diff and the way I'm standing". Sigh.
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Just took before and during pics. Don't see much of a change myself :(

I keep on downing myself and saying stuff like "probably my clothes diff and the way I'm standing". Sigh.

One thing that I always said about weight loss is that the person doing the losing still sees the "before" picture. No matter how small you get, how big your clothes are, you still see yourself before, even though you KNOW it isn't the case.
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    HI GUYS

i have ended up running a bit behind - so i am starting level 3 today after work!!

ooo er!!

i did BFBM and then 30DSL2 back to back yesterday - i was sweating buckets!!! but it felt good!
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Finished day 21 this morning. Only 9 more to go!
  • mistyboggs
    mistyboggs Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Well this was the best I have done doing the shred. On level 2 day 7 I took a rest day. I was mentally not motivated. (That was a Thursday). Well it continued into Friday. I played a game of kickball which is a very good way to burn calories. I fell on my left side and had a lot of pain. So I rested the weekend and Monday and tuesday. Should have started level 3 yesterday if I would have stayed on original schedule. Instead I started level 3 today. I'm not sure if it was the best choice or not. I got through it. Some of it was so hard for me, but some of it was not. I can already feel the burn (resting so long probably did not help.) Anyway I'm back on the wagon. Hate the planks. Love most of the cardio. Hope everybody is having an awesome day!
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Ok...so I cheated. I admit it. I could not listen to her say the exact same things one more time. I moved on to L3 3 days early. I can't say it was better...just a different kind of bad. Lol! I made it through, though, and now I'll finish on schedule.
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm also far behind in my 30 Day Shred and hope to get back on track tomorrow morning. I've been keeping up with my C25K though so at least I"m still exercising. You are all so great for getting this far!
  • dittiepe
    Options
    I have to take a break from 30ds today due to knee pain. I'll pick up on L3D2 tomorrow hopefully. I hate falling behind :(
  • dittiepe
    Options
    Ok, so I decided since I was feeling better this evening that I would go ahead and get it done. Made it through L3D2!
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    I had a saw back the last couple of days so haven't been doing the shred, I'll try again tonight! I may go straight to level 3 tho, my knees are not liking level 2 what so ever!
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    level 2 was gard on knees and my shoulders!

i did level 3 yesterday and i quite enjoyed it!!

it was hard! BUT it was a major mix of moves so felt less repetatie than level 1 and 2
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    Finished day 22 today. For some odd reason, my wrist hurt when I woke up this morning, but the shred moves didn't aggravate it. Don't think I hurt it exercising, but not sure why it's sore.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I had to take this week off I didn`t relize my hubby took this entire week off of work lol so needless to say my TV is ocupied on mannly stations :( but thats ok AF is here in full force kinda kicking my @ss right now with cramps so it will be better for me to pick this up next week and be able to finish stronger :)
    I am still getting workout time in right now just not videos
  • dittiepe
    Options
    L3D3 done! My legs feel like jello for an hour afterwards. It's pretty amusing.
  • takm0527
    takm0527 Posts: 53
    Options
    Oh honey there's a new and annoying set of planks just waiting for you! With weights! O_O My arms and legs shook so bad after I was done, I couldn't even raise my arm to flip her off. haha

Funny...almost made me spit my water!
  • freeloaves
    Options
    Didn't do it last night. Back was killing me and had a friend over for dinner and to look at houses for her.
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Didn't do it last night. Back was killing me and had a friend over for dinner and to look at houses for her.
    Level 2 killed my back! I moved on to Level 3 early.
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm in and loving gona do it too!