Still fighting the late night snack battle
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Any still here other then me lol
  • twdlove89
    twdlove89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Dude I feel you, late night snacking is an addiction for me. At the mo fruit is helping and drinking crap loads of water lol I have a golfers syrup cake and some chocolate in the kitchen calling my name but I’ve promised myself that if I could be good this week then I may allow myself to have some next week but a bit at a time. I’m a person that could eat a whole cake made for 12 people easy 🤣
  • amiskell28
    amiskell28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I can do GREAT all day long...... then snack and ruin it in the evening. For me it's more 'evening' snacking vs late night snacking. It's as if my body wants me to stuff it full of all the food between dinner and bedtime!
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Doing better its been a bit of time since I checked my post out. Its national pbj day my favorite. Just saying lol
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Ok no pbj a
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Still no late night pbjs happy weekend
  • coffeelovernaya
    coffeelovernaya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Honestly I try to save most of my calories till night time, that way I can have 2 or 3 snacks in a short period of time and not go over my daily calorie goal.
  • Ralphone
    Options
    I never thought of that for real thanks
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Did good yesterday and ok today!
  • ginjennie
    ginjennie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have always had a problem with snacking in the evenings but this week have changed my diet to more veg, less meat and bread, so far no cravings at all. Also eating later where before I had my meals quite early.
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Going to try a bed time snack
  • avlucia
    avlucia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This probably isn't the advice anyone wants to hear and please take it with a grain of salt cause I was never a big snacker in the first place.

In the past month I've started pursuing a minimalist lifestyle and a lot of that is living with intention. That mindset has inevitably transferred to my eating habits. Meaning that each of my meals are prepared and consumed with thoughtfulness - being fully aware of how this fuels my body not just in calories, but psychologically, eating pleasurable foods that may not be ideal but still fuel me in an emotional way. I find I don't need to snack and I don't crave snacking pretty much ever anymore.
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Thank for the advice all help is welcome.
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Ok winning the snack battle most nights . Still room to improve
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Wow only one meal !! I couldn't do that.
  • Ralphone
    Options
    So snacks not my issue today. I need to plan ahead with food better
  • Mcat34
    Mcat34 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Melissa and I'm just coming back to MFP. I used to be on here but haven't for a long time. Trying to loose weight and get into shape so I'm giving this another try. I'm a full time college student so I find myself snacking a lot which isn't a good thing if trying to lose weight!. Feel free to add me as a friend!