What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    crb426 wrote: »
    That you could get so annoyed by family members for not being able to decide what they want for dinner at 7am because you need to log those calories to make the rest of your day’s food work.

And then even more annoyed when they change their minds after you’ve logged the meal.

Also, that it’s ok to up your calories to maintenance every so often without guilt if the calories just won’t work to be less.
    OMG YES!
    That was me last night. Husband wanted to change up tonight's dinner. I said no - I've already allocated those calories and then told him he can make his own dinner. He is still having the Madras Beef I took out of the freezer, as I already planned :wink:
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    crb426 wrote: »
    That I was in such denial over my weight. When I thought I looked like a normal weight but needed to go up another size (or two, if I'm honest). I told myself I needed to lose 10 pounds. Now I know I was well into the overweight category and it was more like 40 pounds I needed to lose. Heck, I could lose 50+ and still be a healthy weight.

And TMI, but when you get close to goal weight you can literally *see* in your lower abdomen that it's only a matter of time before a poop is coming because it bloats up. No? Just me?

This happens to me! I hate it, I look 3 mos pregnant sometimes.

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    I carry quite a bit of weight in my arms, and when I'm near a whoosh they get pretty squishy. I like to squish my underarm fat, it's like my new compulsive behavior because I'm trying not to pick at my skin and nails anymore. It's very squishy.

So funny you posted this today! Just yesterday I noticed how weird and squishy and bumpy my arms are underneath suddenly! Hoping its an approaching whoosh and not permanent!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!