WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2019

Options

Replies

• LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Carol - woke up thinking of you this morning, hope all goes very, very well!

Lisa in AR
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,703 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies~
    Carol ~ blessings for a speedy recovery....
    I wake up by body clock at 4:40 every morning... so I had my tea and watched joyce and will get Alfies food now and hop in the shower...
    working 9-6 today I think.. will find out what kind of hours Dr Pandey will have me working now that Michael is gone.. it was effecting Mary and I the most as we had to work with him..but he would put treatment plans into patients charts for Full Mouth series , that weren't even due yet just to up the price..
    things should calm down a bit now ,and here is hoping the next office manager is nothing like him...
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    <3
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Allie - I liked Rori's comment on Michael being handed a "karma cookie." Sounds about right. Hope that the next office manager is less disruptive. Can you apply for the job, perchance?

Busy end of week coming up. Headed to my town office today to print out folder packets for Friday's presentation, and in the hours between now and when I go in, finishing up the final touches on those packets. Traveling to Little Rock tomorrow and Friday, and already being booked into meetings while I'm there.

Next week, the hubs and I have tickets to Celtic Woman here in town on Tuesday, which is kind of cool (they were his Christmas present), but wish it wasn't on a weeknight. Then five hours' driving for a 15-minute presentation Thursday. The week after, traveling one last time for April. May should be... calmer. I hope.

Our daughter's getting quite excited to be here in September with the kids--and probably the dogs, which does not thrill my husband... Hopefully between now and then we can get fences ready for the massive German Shepherd she owns. I'll try to take some time off while they're here, am just waiting on her husband's and her orders to come in for the transfer to Fort Riley, Kansas, to get good dates. And the Army being the Army, they could end up going someplace completely different without much warning, so not holding my breath.

Eating's not been great--can't face protein at the moment after a year and a half of focusing on it, it's starting to make me gag at the thought, so just trying to keep calories within reason. Unfortunately, the carbs bring a ton of salt with them, which is keeping me all swelly.

This too will pass.

Welcome to the new ones, we're glad you're here! Join in the conversation where and as you feel drawn to do so, no worries about responding to us all.

Love y'all!
    Lisa in AR
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,878 Member
    Options
    drkatiebug wrote: »
    I’m very pleased with the finished living room. Now to get all of my decluttered objects - books, bookcases, some wall decor, file boxes, etc to the thrift store and out of the house.

Having a nice, clean, uncluttered space actually encourages good eating choices and makes me feel more in control. Plus, I’ve gone back to the gym and my back seems to be recovered.

q20j5ty4j0o3.jpeg

That's a beautiful room!
  • prisoner2food
    prisoner2food Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Still trying
  • lalalacroix
    lalalacroix Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies.

Can't believe it's already Wednesday. I'm gonna work a bit and hopefully have a 5-6 mile hike with hubby later. On Monday my 30 year old daughter finally hiked with me. It was lots of fun!

Doing well on my diet this week as far as calories go. Woke up in the middle of the night hungry but did not eat - mainly because I didn't want to affect my morning weigh in. Lol.

Lots of school districts are closed today due to a young woman who has made threats. I hope they can find her soon before she hurts anyone

Hope everyone has a great day!