Serial Starters

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,325 Member
    Today is a crash and burn kind of day, have no clue what my production was and to be honest I dont really care. Looking forward to seeing Miss T and calling the day done.

Will post steps later.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    8237 total steps

Would have more but I did not get a morning break.

Will watch a favorite bbc tv show, use lots of lavender before bed and call it good.

Oh where is that foot massage when you need it??

Wishing all a good night.

• Tilliesmommy1
    FRIDAY

Good morning, TGIF

Seems appropriate that the vision test I hate to take is one of the last things I do this week. Cherry on top of sundae.

Hottest day was yesterday windows open and fans on to air out.

Auditor said I need to slow down, I am so worried about my production that my mistakes are small ones. Think long term picture......

Weekend shopping list to start today. Need to get busy on ideas for next week. Considering my week, dont hold your breath too long.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking from work.
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    TGIF ladies and whoever else lurks!

Glad it's Friday because I didn't make breakfast, didn't make lunch, and I don't know what I'm eating for dinner.

Probably gonna put on a big crock of black beans on tonight and let them cook all night.

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,835 Member
    Good morning All~~ Happy Friday!!

I’ve just now had time to read back a few pages….

Tracy - OMG an earthquake in Tennessee! That is a surprise for me; I think only of California.
    Dawn - I never knew that about Missouri - fascinating stuff
    Kathryn - your high school was built on a fault? Crazy!

Lynn -Hope your father continues to improve according to plan

Sara - What kind of eye test do you have? I’m nosy because once a year I get the blinking dots test and some other weird retinal scan. I do not like the "click on the blinking dots" test because it takes so long, and it is very disorienting and tiring for me to get through.

Waving to Missy and Saltine and Tracey in Alberta and Runa and Meaghan and Suzu and Birdie~~
    I wish Tess in DC and Eryn in SC would pop by~~
    Waves to any lurkers and new folks~~

I hear that the Cabana Boys have a very nice Happy Hour planned for us later today~~

Time to go pay attention to the HVAC maintenance man.

Lana

245.8 today *kitten* I did it to myself.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited April 2019
    Lana it is the blinking eye test nobody likes. Still cant get past using food for reward, but I might take a long walk to combat some of the calories.

I was thinking of Tess watching Hockey - Lana thank you for remembering everyone's names. Sending good thoughts out to those who are not checking in at the moment.
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Good Friday to all!
    I have never had a blinking eye test. now I hope I do not.
    Dad is in hospital about 45 minutes away. headed there this evening again. Still in ICU, but making some progress so that is good.

CW 190.8 "kitten" also did it to myself!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Lynn the test is asking you to look at blinking dots when they occur, so far nobody I have asked likes this test.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Afternoon all - Off today. An hour this morning with the financial guys as we prep for my retirement. Signed enough paperwork that I felt like I was buying a house!
    Then Mother-in-law fell. She is fine and nothing broken. (Thank heavens the guys that cut her yard were there and able to get her up and call us - she is 99 and sharp as a tack, but getting more feeble by the day. Wish she would go to assisted living!!)
    Then DH helped me cart 4 huge bookcases to the antique booth. Today was day one of move in and I was just concentrating on getting the fixtures in place. Have been working my "kitten" off getting everything looked up and priced and ready for move in. Will post a picture when I get everything in place.
    Waving to Lana, Lynn, Marselli, Sara, Missy, Tracey, and Birdie~~ Probably left folks off... Speaking of Birdie... Anyone heard from her lately?
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited April 2019
    Suzu- my Grandma will be 83 in Sept and still works! Granted, it's only 4 hours a day and not every day. She just doesn't want to do nothing. And, she loves to shop. Haha She's retired 3 times and they convince her to come back. She works at a daycare that is only open thru school year. So, not terrible.. glad your mother in law is ok....

• Tilliesmommy1
    9174 total steps

Eye test went okay, reward at International Store tomorrow.

• Tilliesmommy1
    SATURDAY

Good morning,

All this good walking and I looked down at my ankles and they look nothing like they did last summer with the swelling/ water gain from the medication I am no longer on.......Keep on keeping on

Dog got me up a little early, but we are going back for more zzzz.

Wave to all who follow. bbl
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    @Twiley510 the stress siren call of the candy bar is an old friend... I find it's especially hard at work to deal with negative emotions.

@Tilliesmommy1 it's a sleep way in kinda Saturday.

The crock pot of beans turned out great, its an idiot proof recipe for sure ahahaha! My other roommate went a little crazy on amazon and she is now the proud parent of an ice cream churn. I'm gonna commission her for some fresh fruit sorbets and froyo soon :yum:

Last week of school and it looks like I'll make it if I just keep my nose to the books this weekend.
  • LanaCabana537

Hi All~~

Just a quick check-in. I didn't even weigh today. No exercise. What a lump I am.

Tomorrow I will have more energy, I am sure.

Sleep well everybody~~

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    6123 total steps

Cooked up chicken breast with onion and broccoli and added Lee Kum Kee Orange Chicken sauce (460 grams sodium which is not bad) over rice. It is mildly spicy. Have 3 more meals in fridge. Trying to package things up the spatula went flying hit my t-shirt and landed on floor. Wiped up and washed floor as dog would jump on it - got enough so not even a sniff by Miss T.

• Mcat34
    Mcat34 Posts: 22 Member
    edited April 2019
    Hey! My name is Melissa and I'm just coming back to MFP. I used to be on here but haven't for a long time. Trying to loose weight and get into shape so I'm giving this another try. I've been yoyo dieting for years and hoping this time it will stick! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    SUNDAY

Good morning,

Suzu I hope you are sleeping. Good job! Exhaustion does not ensure sleep that is why I am hoping you are sleeping.

Quiet day today may focus on sleep. Have tomorrow off for eye apt - dilated eyes dont make for good production at work, so nuts to it, I took the whole day off.

Dog is up and fed and lays nearby. After breakfast we will be going back to bed for more zzzz.

Wave to all who follow. bbl.
  • LanaCabana537

Good morning Sara~ Happy Sunday! I hope that you get the sleep and rest that you want today.

Suzu - your place looks great. I bet a lot will fly out of there quickly - looking good! Is this an every day venture? I can't remember what you told us.

Welcome back to Melissa!

Time to plan my food for the day. BBL

Lana

245.6 today