• Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Insanity Plyometrics cardio circuit
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Dead hangs, pull-ups and handstand push-up negatives (a la Pavel's Grease the Groove). Yoga, and then a horizontal push pull complex of Australian pull-ups, Spider-man pushups, reverse flys and face pulls.

Press handstand core strength work later this evening...
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Erging at my uni's gym. Week 4/2 of Beginner's Pete Plan - 3x1000m/3min rest. I did a 10 min cool down afterwards.
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    10 miles
    5 x 10 Reps Squats

Haven’t been able to bike for a week+ now. Went 22-26mph that ride. Endorphins flooding me.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Did a 7500m row today. Albeit very slow, it was my first 7500m row in nearly four months. Pace was slow, intentionally so, around 2:28, but I finished it fine and then did 15 minutes on the Assault Bike. Had to cut the workout a bit short today. Ran over with work into lunch today.

Was tempted to do 10K meters today but didn't want to push it. Strokes are slowly getting more snappy on the rower. Strength slowly coming back.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Day 2 post London, legs starting to feel improved (did think the doms would peak your today but it seemed yesterday's barbell really helped)

30 min pt session - boxing and stretching
    Zumba
    1 mile run, no where nearly as painful as yesterday even managed a but of bounce
    Insanity- couples of modifications but did most of it, albeit slower than usual
    Boxercise - lots of shuttle runs
  • Finafoshizzle93
    Finafoshizzle93 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    35 min elliptical
    20 min arm/shoulder circuit
    16x 30 sec sprint/30 sec walk
    Stretch/cool down
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    Rest day.
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    P90x shoulder & arms
  • pztodd
    pztodd Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    30 mins dumbbell total body workout
    30 mins Zumba :)
  • pztodd
    pztodd Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Did a 7500m row today. Albeit very slow, it was my first 7500m row in nearly four months. Pace was slow, intentionally so, around 2:28, but I finished it fine and then did 15 minutes on the Assault Bike. Had to cut the workout a bit short today. Ran over with work into lunch today.

Was tempted to do 10K meters today but didn't want to push it. Strokes are slowly getting more snappy on the rower. Strength slowly coming back.

Sounds like you're coming back from an injury? :)
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Dead hangs, handstand wall holds, pull-ups, dips, yoga...
  • WC1982
    WC1982 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Cardio day, Early morning track work.
  • pierinifitness
    Options
    J72FIT wrote: »
    Dead hangs, handstand wall holds, pull-ups, dips, yoga...

Good job man, notice you regularly do the hangs and handstand wall holds. Do you time yourself for max hold times? I'm starting to time mine, used to do it in the past for hang holds, handstand holds against wall, wall sit, ab plank and Superman extension on glute-ham machine. Good stuff that I call my Plan B workout. Keep up the good work.

• pierinifitness
    Options
    WC1982 wrote: »
    Cardio day, Early morning track work.

Good job @wc1982, curious about your early-morning track work. I've started getting some track workout in. Ran a timed one-mile over the weekend; time was a little slower than I thought I could do so next time will be better. Like Sprint 8 workout - 8 rounds of 30 seconds sprinting near max to max effort with 90 seconds walking recovery, good stuff. Also like 400 meter repeats but I need a little more conditioning to be ready for those. I'm an 8 round guy. Keep up the good work.

• MikePfirrman
    Options
    pztodd wrote: »

Sounds like you're coming back from an injury? :)

Yes, worst back injury I've had in terms of duration (not pain, lower back is much more painful). Thanks for asking. Middle back issue that is just lingering. Dull aching pain, but not the sharp stabbing pain a neck or lower back injury creates. Very frustrating, though, with just how long the rehab is taking - four months and counting! Doesn't impact life, which is great, just rowing (which I love to do!).
  • CentaurusSoter
    CentaurusSoter Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    300 in 30: Day 01
    010 Miles - 31:53

3 x 10 Reps Squats

-Starting a personal goal of doing 300 miles of rides in May. Basically 10 miles for 30 of 31 days, with my birthday off.
  • MikePfirrman
    Options
    7500m today again on the rower. Focused on Watts insteads of Pace. Was around 119 Watts @ 21 SPM for the row. Finished up with 20 minutes at 122 Watts on the Assault Bike. Got a long way back to form. My "slow rows" used to be between 155 Watts and 160 Watts.
  • pierinifitness
    Options
    Kettlebell complex - (Double 20kg KB swing, clean, rack squat and overhead press) x 5 = 1 round - started new round every 3:45 - completed 5 rounds in 15:50 - average HR = 135 bpm (75 percent) maximum HR = 159 bpm (83 percent) - total 160 calories according to Garmin which seems about right.
  • Finafoshizzle93
    Finafoshizzle93 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    15 min bike/25 min elliptical

10 squats - 110 lbs
    12 dumbbell curls
    30 crunches
    30 push ups
    Repeat x3

8 squats - 110 lbs
    90 sec walking lunges
    30 sec jump squats