Options

Replies

• JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Tofu scramble wrap on a sundried tomato tortilla
    Vega chocolate protein shake. SimplyProtein bar maple and pecan
    Sandwich with lettuce, vegan ham and cheese
    Seitan sandwich with grilled veggies and cashew tzatziki.
    Banana
  • ebeever115
    ebeever115 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - half of a powdered cream filled donut. I wasn't planning on this but a co-worker brought it in for me. I could barely eat half, so I shared with my boyfriend. Also had half of banana later and 1 tbsp. peanut butter
    AM Snack - 1 oz. lightly salted almonds
    Lunch - cheddar cheese, cracked pepper Triscuits, red grapes, small KitKat bar
    PM Snack - Light & Fit Boston Cream Pie greek yogurt, handful of small pretzels dipped in whipped chive cream cheese
    Dinner - spinach & parmesan chicken sausage, roasted bell peppers, onions, and potatoes, steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
    Dessert - small cone of peach and vanilla soft serve ice cream
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Feelings. I'm eating my feelings.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: peach Greek yogurt, black coffee
    AM Snack: 2 cinnamon wafer cookies & Earl Grey tea
    Later Lunch: open-faced sandwich on wheat toast - 2 fried eggs, mustard, mayo & pickles. Smoothie made from unsweetened almond milk, 1 banana, fresh pineapple, ice & hemp protein powder.
    Dinner: wheat rotini with homemade marinara & vegetarian meatballs. Side salad, no dressing.
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Vegan bacon, scrambled eggs, avocado, fermented cabbage
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    BF quest bar and coffee
    L soul&salad
    D- taco salad
    S- chocolate peanuts, oatmeal, grapefruit
  • Kelly9405
    Kelly9405 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yesterday:

Breakfast: Smoothie with PB powder, cocoa powder, 1/2 a banana, 1% milk

Lunch: Pasta with zuchinni sautéed in a little olive oil & red pepper flakes

Dinner: Air fryer chicken nuggets (from SkinnyTaste recipe) and salad
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Plain greek yogurt with strawberries
    Lunch: Homemade hamburger helper thing- not the healthiest but trying to get rid of some excess pasta!
    Snack: Protein bar
    Dinner: Balsamic chicken thigh and mushrooms, peas, and roasted potatoes
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Breakfast = oatmeal with melted cheddar, salt, and pepper

Lunch = Amy's organic TV dinner with cheese enchilada, black beans, and corn. Yoplait very vanilla light with a serving of mini chocolate chips mixed in

Dinner = turkey sandwich on honey wheat, fresh strawberries with whip cream
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 slice wheat toast with a fried egg, a bit of mayo, mustard & pickles. Black coffee.
    Lunch: 1/2 serving leftover tofu & brown rice stir fry with carrot, onion & cabbage. Smoothie made from unsweetened almond milk, 1 banana, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 1/2 tbsp. hemp protein powder, vanilla & cinnamon.
    Dinner: tamale casserole (black beans, corn masa, peppers, seasoned TVP, diced tomatoes & Havarti cheese)
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Two over easy eggs, one slice of wheat bread with 50 grams mashed avocado, sprinkled with plenty of Everything but the Bagel seasoning from Trader Joe's. Coffee with splenda and cashew milk.

Lunch: 4 oz grilled steak with a small baked potato, sauteed mushrooms and onions.

Afternoon snack: A cup serving of Fage 0% Greek yogurt mixed with 2.5 grams of sugar free strawberry Jello mix and some crushed pineapple. Obsessed!

Dinner: Chicken on wheat with a side of veggie straw chips or pretzels.

Late night snack: Either my new Enlightened Lemon Meringue or some popcorn.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of roasted dandelion tea

Lunch:
    2 cups of milk ooloong tea

Dinner:
    2 cheese enchiladas, beans and rice, plaintains w/sour cream, non-alcohol Pina Colada (Mexican Restaurant)

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    2 oranges, hand full of raw almonds & walnuts, cup of mint chocolate ice cream,

loads of water thru-out the day (at least 10 glasses--not because I HAVE to drink water, but I LOVE to drink water all day long).
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 slice wheat toast with a fried egg, a bit of mayo, mustard & pickles. Black coffee.
    Lunch: 1/2 serving leftover tofu & brown rice stir fry with carrot, onion & cabbage. Smoothie made from unsweetened almond milk, 1 banana, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 1/2 tbsp. hemp protein powder, vanilla & cinnamon.
    Dinner: tamale casserole (black beans, corn masa, peppers, seasoned TVP, diced tomatoes & Havarti cheese)

That casserole sounds delicious! Did you make it from a recipe? (:
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Morning snack: Triple chocolate pure protein bar
    Lunch: Leftover hamburger helper thing
    Afternoon snack: Diced strawberries and a string cheese
    Dinner: The balsamic chicken thigh and mushrooms, peas, and roasted potatoes intended for last night... went to make it last night and the chicken was still frozen, sooooo we'd done an egg scramble with bacon, mushrooms, and onion added instead. :p

Today is half price frap day, soooooo if I do cardio while at the gym today I'll pick up a tall mocha chip frap on the way home. If I don't it'll be either another string cheese or a serving of Enlightened mint chip after dinner. c:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 eggs over medium hard, 4 link sausages, grits w/butter & watered down Dole pina colada juice (about 20% juice mixed with 80% water in 8 oz glass)

Lunch:
    1 cup of roasted dandelion root tea, 1 cup of milk oolong tea,1 cup of white rose tea

Dinner:
    Tuna egg salad (by itself--no bread or crackers, because I don't want them...NOT because I can't have it or the cals/carbs), green, red, black grapes, water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    slice of strawberry shortcake and green and black olives

loads of water thru-out the day (at least 10 glasses--not because I HAVE to drink water, but I LOVE to drink water all day long).
  • seltzermint555
    Options

That casserole sounds delicious! Did you make it from a recipe? (:

It is! I'm sorry though, I didn't...my husband's the cook in our house & he throws stuff together with awesome results, but a little different every time. Havarti cheese was an odd choice but still good (it's what we had on hand).
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 fried egg with hot sauce, black coffee, and a toaster waffle with strawberry jam
    Lunch: XL taco salad with lettuce, cabbage, seasoned TVP, 2 crumbled La Tiara shells, tons of sauteed peppers and onions & salsa/sour cream mixture as dressing
    Snack: Dymatize chocolate peanut butter protein bar
    Dinner: homemade wheat mac n' cheese with nutritional yeast & Sriracha and tons of chopped green onion on top
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 572 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Oh, What a cool thread! Can I play???

Breakfast: Thomas Multigrain light English muffin, Eggland's best extra large egg, 5.87oz of fresh cantaloupe
    Lunch: Ole tomato and basil wrap, 1.5oz of Off the Bone ham, .98 oz of American cheese
    Dinner: sheet pan dinner of chicken tenderloins, fresh green beans, red creamer potatoes, and a sweet onion/Cubanello (sp?) ripe peppers mix, all oven roasted
    Snack: 5 dark chocolate kisses, .5C of Kemp's frozen strawberry yogurt.

And yes, I'm a chocoholic. I've dropped almost 60 pounds now, have hit goal twice (lowering it) and have NEVER given up my chocolate! lol It ain't gonna happen. :D
  • loveyduvyemt
    loveyduvyemt Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    LJKN1GHT wrote: »
    Just discovered dried figs, they go great with black coffee. Normally eat dates with coffee but the shop had run out so thought I would try figs instead..Boom taste sensation 😁

I love that cafe already! I would love eating figs and( :p ) dates with my coffee...brilliancy (three of my favorite things...) What cafe is this?

I've never heard of eating figs/dates with coffee.. :o
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    LJKN1GHT wrote: »
    Just discovered dried figs, they go great with black coffee. Normally eat dates with coffee but the shop had run out so thought I would try figs instead..Boom taste sensation 😁

I love that cafe already! I would love eating figs and( :p ) dates with my coffee...brilliancy (three of my favorite things...) What cafe is this?

I've never heard of eating figs/dates with coffee.. :o

Must be somewhere in Arabia