Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What We're Eating

Replies

• rayraynicole15
    rayraynicole15 Posts: 22 Member
    Breakfast- green tea with pack of triuvia sweetener , 80 calorie light & fit yogurt with 10grams kind peanut butter cluster granola with a banana
    Lunch- homemade greek yogurt cranberry Chicken Salad sandwich on 45 cal bread, with a gala apple & a tb of peanut butter
    Snack- cheese stick
    Dinner- zucchini noodles (1 whole zucchini) 1/2 cup marinara sauce & mini meatballs with mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top 🙂
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Breakfast:
    Dunkin Donuts double sausage and cheese on bagel breakfast sandwich, watered down Dole pina colada (80% water 20% juice)

Lunch:
    2 roasted dandelion tea, 1 Emperor Puh Er tea, 1 cup of milk oolong tea

Dinner:
    Avocado Caesar salad, bowl of homemade loaded with veggies chicken noodle soup, water to drink

Snacks:
    slice of plain cheesecake, bowl of strawberries, blackberries, blueberries
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Breakfast: 1 slice French toast with peanut butter and sugar free syrup, hazelnut flavored coffee
    Lunch: 2 crunchy tacos and the bottom layer of a slice of pineapple cake with pecans and cherries
    Dinner: baked wheat rotini & TVP in homemade tomato sauce with grated Parmesan and lots of onion & celery added
    Dessert: 2 squares of Theo sea salt 70% cacao dark chocolate & a mug of chai tea
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: 1/2 cup cottage cheese
    Lunch: Chili with tostinos tortilla chips
    Snack: Deluxe chocolate protein bar
    Dinner: 2-3 fish tacos topped with cabbage, cilantro, and lime

Still have around 300 calories left over and 14g of protein to go, so may have half a pint of Enlightened for dessert. c:
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: 1 slice toast with lemon curd, hard boiled egg, coffee
    Lunch: Morningstar veggie corn dog w/ mustard, homemade cole slaw, sliced peach
    Snack: 2 squares dark sea salt chocolate, coffee
    Dinner: large Greek salad & sweet potato fries (restaurant)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    Breakfast:
    1 roasted dandelion tea, 1 Emperor Puh Er tea, 1 cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    grilled cheese with deli ham and honey turkey sandwich, bowl of homemade loaded with veggies chicken noodle soup, water to drink

Dinner:
    5 pieces of bacon, jasmine rice, 2 eggs over medium hard, rasin toast w/butter

Snack and/or late night snack:
    cup of chocolate ice cream, green and black olives
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Breakfast: scrambled egg whites & bacon
    Lunch: egg roll in a bowl, strawberries & blackberries
    Afternoon snack: string cheese
    Dinner: meatball sub bubble-up bake and a small romaine side salad with Bolthouse Caesar dressing
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    A&W Beyond sausage veggie. Orange juice.
    Lentil pasta with gardein "meat"balls in tomato sauce. Roasted broccoli.
    Vegan custard tart. A few loquats.
    Rice with red beans and cabbage.
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, another half of a to-go cup with half and half added in
    Snack: Cottage cheese
    Lunch: Who knows today! A friend mentioned bringing me some chicken satay. If she doesn't, either a turkey sandwich or grilled Chick-fil-A nuggets with a salad
    Snack: Deluxe chocolate protein bar
    Dinner: Leftover fish tacos! Probably 3 of them. c:
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: strawberry Greek yogurt with coconut flakes mixed in, coffee
    Lunch: large baked potato with broccoli, sautéed onions, salsa & sour cream
    Dinner: homemade pineapple fried rice w/ tons of veggies
  • ebeever115
    ebeever115 Posts: 42 Member
    Breakfast - leftover fried potatoes and turkey sausage patties from going out for breakfast the day before
    AM Snack - lightly salted almonds
    Lunch - chicken soup with carrots, parsnips, spinach and kale, saltine crackers
    Dinner - pasta and sausage with fire roasted tomato sauce
    Dessert - sopapilla cheesecake
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    Breakfast:
    1 cup Emperor puh erh tea, 1 cup milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    2 cups roasted dandelion root tea

Dinner:
    brown bread and butter, Fried Oysters, Kale salad, roasted brussel sprouts, water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    Coffee w/cream and (shared w/hubby) apple walnut cobbler with vanilla ice cream

10+ cups of water thru-out the day
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Cottage cheese and blueberries
    Lunch: Shrimp ceviche with iceberg lettuce and tortilla chips, protein bar
    Snack: Beer out with co-workers, maybe a cheese stick before heading out
    Dinner: Chicken fajita bowl

Will still have around 400 calories leftover after the beer, so might throw in another snack to hit protein goal depending on how I'm feeling.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: hard boiled egg, toaster waffle with sugar free syrup, coffee
    Lunch: leftover pineapple fried rice with edamame
    Dinner: black beans with salsa, sour cream, sautéed peppers & onions. Low-sugar rhubarb tart with whipped topping.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Today's meal will consist of: 6 whole eggs cooked in grass fed butter, 10oz grass fed beef, & 2oz cheese. Followed by a bowl of some homemade chocolate keto ice cream topped with peanut butter.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    Avocalado smoothie (an avocado, big hands full of baby spinach and kale, frozen mango chunks, frozen pineapple chunks, frozen blueberries, blueberry kefir, dole pina colada juice)

Lunch:
    2 roasted dandelion root tea, 1 milk oolong tea,

Dinner:
    2 thin smothered pork chops, rice and gravy, lightly sauteed baby spinach, steamed broccoli and water to drink

cup of mint chocolate ice cream, 2 oranges
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of roasted dandelion root tea, 1 cup of milk oolong tea, 1 cup of Emperor Puh Erh tea

Lunch:
    grilled cheese, honey turkey and black forest ham sandwich, tomato bisque soup, 2oz of TJ 100% cherry juice

Dinner:
    Tuna/egg salad on ritz crackers, red, black and green grapes, water to drink

green olives stuffed with garlic, black olives and maybe a cup of chocolate ice cream
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: boiled egg, 1/2 avocado, 2 oz raspberries, coffee
    Lunch: tuna melt with lots of onion, large serving broccoli, Gala apple
    Dinner: homemade pizza on a thin wheat crust with peppers, mushrooms & onions, light on the sauce & provolone cheese. 1 slice low-sugar rhubarb tart with a cup of green jasmine tea.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    2 cup of Emperor Pu Erh Tea, 1 cup of white rose tea

Lunch:
    1 cup of roasted garlic tea, 1 cup of Ashwaganda tea

Dinner:
    Large lamb Gyro with red onions, chopped seasoned tomatoes and loaded with Tzatziki Sauce and french fries, can of 7-up

Amigthalota Greek almond biscuits, black and green olives,
  • seltzermint555
    Yesterday

Breakfast: orange-flavored Greek yogurt, coffee
    Lunch: 2 small quesadillas made with corn tortillas, spinach, mushrooms, onion & cheddar. Smoothie of almond milk, ice, 1 banana, fresh pineapple & hemp protein powder.
    Dinner: 3 slices medium pepperoni, pepper & black olive deep dish pizza from Dominos.

Today

Breakfast: 2 slices toast, one with lemon curd & one with 1/2 smashed avocado. 1 fried egg, coffee.
    Post-5k Lunch: regular order of cashew chicken, sauce on the side & no rice. Steamed broccoli. 1 crab rangoon.
    Dinner: huge salad with red leaf lettuce, kale & arugula, flakes of crab meat, green onion, diced tomato & Thai chili sauce as dressing. Probably enjoy 1/2 almond chocolate bar afterward.