• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of dandelion root tea, 1 milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    2 cups of emperor puh erh tea, 1 cup of garlic tea

Dinner:
    2 pieces of spiced/herb flounder, baby spinach& strawberry salad w/Marie's Italian garlic dressing, sauteed in sesame oil garlic & ginger bok choy and Shiitake mushrooms, ice water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    bowl of fresh strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cup of coffee w/cream, big handful of macadamia, walnuts and almonds--maybe a cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Brunch: Some combo of egg, zucchini, onion, sweet potato, and peppers topped with cheese that my boyfriend whipped up.
    Dinner: Slow cooker Hawaiian chicken thighs with peppers, pineapple, and rice
    Dessert: Probably a cup of tea, maybe with Hobnobs. If no hobnobs, will prooooooobably either have ice cream, greek yogurt, or dinosaur chicken nuggets.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: chocolate chia pudding & iced coffee (black)
    Lunch: salmon burger on toast with pickles, onion & mayo, savory herb new potatoes, steamed broccoli
    Dinner: 1 toaster waffle w/ fresh strawberries & whipped topping, coffee, 2 egg omelet with a ton of mushrooms & green peppers and a little sharp cheddar
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 cup milk oolong, 1 cup emperor puh erh tea

Lunch:
    Avocalada Smoothie

Dinner:
    1 piece of shrimp toast (loaded with hot mustard), shrimp egg foo yung, shrimp and pork fried rice, ice water to drink

bowl of fresh strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cup of coffee w/cream, big handful of macadamia, walnuts and almonds

• JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Tofu scramble in a spinach tortilla
    Sandwich with vegan cheese and ham. Vega chocolate protein shake.
    Beyond Meat burger. Medium fries.
    Cashew cheese mac with green beans. Small-ish slice of carrot cake
  • margaretlondon87
    margaretlondon87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- Progresso broccoli cheese soup with good thins chickpea crackers and hot sauce, coffee with creamer

Lunch- Chobani smores flip yogurt

Dinner- salad with shake and bake chicken tenders, croutons, and ranch dressing, glass of merlot

Getting back on track after a rough end to the school year.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 coffee with 15 ml heavy cream,
    1 coffee with 25g Vanilla whey protein powder and 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon (freaking awesome!)

Lunch: Rib Eye steak, 15.89 oz
    butter, 12 ml.
    steamed 'California style' vegetables, 85 g.

Dinner: 2 big sausage links. 97 g for one and 101 g for the other.
    144 g canned salmon with 60 g mayo.

Snacks: 2 oz Blue Bell No Sugar Added vanilla ice cream with 43 g strawberry.
    2 Reese's peanut butter cup miniatures.
    1 Ghirardelli 86% cacao square.

4% carb, 73% fat, 22% protein.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: peach Greek yogurt, coffee
    Lunch: split peas and a "carrot cake smoothie". I got that idea from an MFP thread (I'm making it with frozen banana, unsweetened almond milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, a Vega packet, shredded carrots & coconut)
    Dinner: sheet pan refried bean & TVP nachos with tons of sautéed peppers & onions, homemade picante, pepper jack cheese & sour cream.
  • rossbaker2_sc
    rossbaker2_sc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Quest bar and premier protein shake
    Snack: Reduced fat lance crackers
    Lunch: Leftover chicken thighs with white beans, spinach, and tomatoes sprinkled with a bit of feta, veggie straws, mandarin orange
    Dinner: Slow cooker chicken carnitas on lettuce wraps with corn, onion, pico, etc to top
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of dandelion root tea, 1 cup of milky oolong tea

Lunch:
    1 cup of emperor puh erh tea, 1 cup of white rose tea

Dinner:
    Tuna/egg salad, ritz crackers, red grapes, ice water to drink

slice of plain cheesecake w/fresh blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, cup of coffee w/cream, green/black and kalamata olives, handful of walnuts and almonds
  • bkatsonis
    bkatsonis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Protein shake with cottage cheese, half a banana, Quest powder

Lunch - Teriyaki chicken, broccoli and rice

Dinner - Chipotle grilled salmon burger, green beans, sweet potato

Lunch - blueberries, beef jerky, string cheese
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,586 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Greek yogurt with strawberries and blueberries.
    Lunch: spring greens with red pepper, tomato, green onions, radish, carrots, basil, parsley, chicken with creamy garlic dressing.
    Dinner: salmon poppyseed salad with feta, strawberries, and almond slivers on spinach.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Millville Greek yogurt protein bar
    Lunch: chicken salad and celery sticks (using the celery as a scoop for the chicken salad) and a string cheese
    Afternoon snack: baby carrots and hummus, a small apple
    Dinner: Cheesy taco pasta
    After dinner snack: chocolate ice cream
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: toaster waffle with lemon curd, fried egg with hot sauce, coffee
    Lunch: TVP taco salad with sautéed veggies & sour cream/salsa as dressing
    Dinner: salmon, asparagus, quinoa black bean mix, and probably a small honeydew boba tea later
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    1 cup of Dandelion root tea, 1 cup of white rose tea

Dinner:
    bowl of Steel cut oats w/2 tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, walnuts, pecans and ice water to drink

Dessert and/or after dinner snack:
    Rita's combo of mango/orange, strawberry, mango ice mixed with chocolate soft serve, black green and kalamata olives
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:

Dinner:
    bowl of Steel cut oats w/2 tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, walnuts, pecans and ice water to drink

Rita's combo of mango/orange, strawberry, mango ice mixed with chocolate soft serve, black green and kalamata olives

wow...you don't eat very much!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    Options
    o:)<3o:)
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:

Dinner:

Hi! Thanks ever so much for your concern/interest and/or comment-- Ya know, looks are deceiving and it "may" look to you like I'm "wow...you don't eat much, BUT let me show you how much I eat almost everyday--today for example:

McCann's Steel cut oats 1.5 cups =750 cals
    Nutiva Organic Coconut manna =200 cals
    combo berries =100 cals
    1/4 cup of pecans =175 cals
    1/4 cup of walnuts =180 cals

Rita's Italian ice =350 cals
    Rita's chocolate custard =450 cals

Black olives =60 cals
    Green olives =60 cals
    Kalamata Olives = 45 cals

So, let's watch/see just how little it "LOOKS" like I eat:
    This deceiving "looks like I don't eat very much" equals almost 2000 cals for today, actually it's 1,965 cals for today alone.
    I like to eat whatever I want to, whenever I want to, just smaller portions and/or less frequently through-out the day. I purposely choose to (on most days, depending on how I feel) eat the greater majority of my cals during my one or two meals per day, instead of spreading them out thru-out the day. I'm not following ANY diet/plan/program nor anything such thing, other that eating differently than when I was obese and overweight. I choose NOT to eat what the average person attempting to "lose" weight do/does. I choose not to eat several small meals of so-called "healthy" stuff thru out the day. I like to eat all kinds of stuff, including eating out at restaurants quite a bit and a lot of so-called junk foods/"unclean" foods as well. Eating this way has allowed me to, SLOWLY BUT SURELY blast a lot of unhealthy/unattractive/excess flab and fat and pounds and ounces into the place where the sun will never shine.

A big ole yuckky 73lbs have been PERMANENTLY/FOREVER blasted off of my body, soul and spirit and I have gone from UGH/WOE is me size 22w to a YEAH BABY, size 8 (from 219.8lbs to today 146.8lbs) and slowly but surely making my way to a size 6. I'm just taking my everloving time and eating whatever I want to, whenever I want to. just smaller portion and/or less frequently throughout the day. and...I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was obese and overweight...I used to eat like this/meals/foods of kind of meal 3 or 4 times per day--now I just eat these types of meals one per day OR smaller portions of stuff like this 2 times per. Or, if I jolly well feel like it, I'll eat 3 meals to equal these cals per day, it's just my "want to's have changed" and I'm so GLAD they have. I'm thrilled with my way of eating, just OVERJOYED with my new lifestyle of eating and living, again I LOVE IT!!!!! iT'S WORKING FOR ME AND I'M WORKING IT WITH JOY. But as most things in life, everyone is different and what works for some may or maynot work for others.

My "Wow...you don't eat very much" has taken me from then to NOW (I took these pics from another thread I posted the other day)

Just for comparison purposes...this is what 209.8 looked like on me. I don't have many "before" pics, because I refused to take pics of myself nor allow many pics to be taken of me when I was obese. It's a different story now, I not only "allow" pics of me to be taken--but I kinda like my pic being taken now. The shame/embarrassment/ugh of getting my pic took is 100% gone! I wish I could say I was "sorry" I don't have a lot of pics of me when I was obese/overweight, but I'm not, not at all. Those were days of UGH/WOE to me then--these slim and trim days are oh-yeah and YAY to me now!

cp8np06etq6h.jpg
    jahl8fgcyhkd.jpg

2qd1bzuib793.jpg

NOW
    m76lmk1iuf0v.jpg
    ae5qynke1ot8.jpg
    jl4k2dpu4sti.png

wwjykl6ksfra.jpg

pdck08x0a3uh.png
    This is yesterday's weigh in...so I'm DOWN .2lbs this week--from eating this way--slowly but surely, YAY!!!

Thank you again ever so much for your post
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    o:)<3o:)
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:

Dinner:

Hi! Thanks ever so much for your concern/interest and/or comment-- Ya know, looks are deceiving and it "may" look to you like I'm "wow...you don't eat much, BUT let me show you how much I eat almost everyday--today for example:

McCann's Steel cut oats 1.5 cups =750 cals
    Nutiva Organic Coconut manna =200 cals
    combo berries =100 cals
    1/4 cup of pecans =175 cals
    1/4 cup of walnuts =180 cals

Rita's Italian ice =350 cals
    Rita's chocolate custard =450 cals

Black olives =60 cals
    Green olives =60 cals
    Kalamata Olives = 45 cals

So, let's watch/see just how little it "LOOKS" like I eat:
    This deceiving "looks like I don't eat very much" equals almost 2000 cals for today, actually it's 1,965 cals for today alone.
    I like to eat whatever I want to, whenever I want to, just smaller portions and/or less frequently through-out the day. I purposely choose to (on most days, depending on how I feel) eat the greater majority of my cals during my one or two meals per day, instead of spreading them out thru-out the day. I'm not following ANY diet/plan/program nor anything such thing, other that eating differently than when I was obese and overweight. I choose NOT to eat what the average person attempting to "lose" weight do/does. I choose not to eat several small meals of so-called "healthy" stuff thru out the day. I like to eat all kinds of stuff, including eating out at restaurants quite a bit and a lot of so-called junk foods/"unclean" foods as well. Eating this way has allowed me to, SLOWLY BUT SURELY blast a lot of unhealthy/unattractive/excess flab and fat and pounds and ounces into the place where the sun will never shine.

A big ole yuckky 73lbs and have gone from a size 22w to a size 8 (from 219.8lbs to today 146.8lbs) and slowly but surely making my way to a size 6. I'm just taking my everloving time and eating whatever I want to, whenever I want to. just smaller portion and/or less frequently throughout the day. and...I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was obese and overweight...I used to eat like this/meals/foods of kind of meal 3 or 4 times per day--now I just eat these types of meals one per day OR smaller portions of stuff like this 2 times per. Or, if I jolly well feel like it, I'll eat 3 meals to equal these cals per day, it's just my "want to's have changed" and I'm so GLAD they have. I'm thrilled with my way of eating, just OVERJOYED with my new lifestyle of eating and living, again I LOVE IT!!!!! iT'S WORKING FOR ME AND I'M WORKING IT WITH JOY. But as most things in life, everyone is different and what works for some may or maynot work for others.

My "Wow...you don't eat very much" has taken me from then to NOW (I took these pics from another thread I posted the other day)

Just for comparison purposes...this is what 209.8 looked like on me. I don't have many "before" pics, because I refused to take pics of myself nor allow many pics to be taken of me when I was obese. It's a different story now, I not only "allow" pics of me to be taken--but I kinda like my pic being taken now. The shame/embarrassment/ugh of getting my pic took is 100% gone! I wish I could say I was "sorry" I don't have a lot of pics of me when I was obese/overweight, but I'm not, not at all. Those were days of UGH/WOE to me then--these slim and trim days are oh-yeah and YAY to me now!

cp8np06etq6h.jpg
    jahl8fgcyhkd.jpg

2qd1bzuib793.jpg

NOW
    m76lmk1iuf0v.jpg
    ae5qynke1ot8.jpg
    jl4k2dpu4sti.png

wwjykl6ksfra.jpg

Thank you again ever so much for your post

Ha! Thanks for that! Would have never thought that this would total what you posted.

You are rocking it girl! and hey...whatever is working for you...you just keep doing 'you'. I obviously don't know you, but I am so proud of you :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:

Ha! Thanks for that! Would have never thought that this would total what you posted.

You are rocking it girl! and hey...whatever is working for you...you just keep doing 'you'. I obviously don't know you, but I am so proud of you :)

{{{{{{{{{{ LOVE and HUGS and THE HIGHEST of fives to/for YOU }}}}}}}}} You're the BEST, period. <3o:)<3
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    I think the whole exchange above about "you don't eat very much" was eye-opening, interesting, and speaks to the differences in portion sizes.

I post a lot of treats for example and some might even think "wow you eat a lot and pretty much whatever you want!" but my portions are usually small for higher calorie items. I put cheese on everything but it's like 0.5 to 0.8 oz, instead of the actual serving sizes. You never know what works for someone else!

My entry for today:

Breakfast - open faced fried egg sandwich with mayo, mustard & pickles, coffee
    Lunch - lemon ricotta pancakes with extra lemon juice & 1 tbsp. of powdered sugar dusted on & a Morningstar sausage patty. More black coffee.
    Dinner - homemade thin wheat crust pizza light on the cheese & sauce, piled high with mushrooms, olives, artichokes & onions.