30 DS Starting 08/01 - Does anyone wants to join me?

Options

Replies

• freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    gonna do l2 again cos ive been pretty much day on, day off. need to be more conistent
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    i can not do rockstars!! i dont seem to be able to co-ordinate it ! lol
  • jagoochie
    Options
    oh and after doing level 3 last night i went and did level one - BUT i did level one with weights ike she does in level 3 - so i held them when doing jumping jacks, running and skipping and boxing - i could feel it more!

so there is a way to up the anty in level 1 if you want a change!
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    i can not do rockstars!! i dont seem to be able to co-ordinate it ! lol

I can't do them either. So I really just jump as high as I can. lol If I tried to bend my knees like that I'm pretty sure I'd land on my face.
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I would love to give it a shot.
  • mehs04
    mehs04 Posts: 184
    Options
    oh and after doing level 3 last night i went and did level one - BUT i did level one with weights ike she does in level 3 - so i held them when doing jumping jacks, running and skipping and boxing - i could feel it more!

so there is a way to up the anty in level 1 if you want a change!

This is the way I've done level 1 this whole round (this is my 2nd time of doing the 30 day shred). I actually enjoy doing it with weights better.

Day 23 done. Yippee! And my wrist doesn't hurt anymore today. :)
  • dittiepe
    Options
    I'm actually finding that doing the cardio with weights isn't too bad. That makes me happy! About to do L3D4 in a few min. Only 6 more days to go for me!
  • dittiepe
    Options
    L3 D5 about to be put in the bag. I've got to get a cortisone shot in my knee on Tuesday, so I'm going to end up a few days behind due to that. Dammit. :(
  • mehs04
    Options
    Completed day 24 on Saturday, day 25 today.
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm seriously behind the rest of you but I'm back on track now. Completed D4L2 today and it was okay. We'll see how the rest of the week goes and then next week on to level 3. Great job to all of you who are done or almost done.
  • dittiepe
    Options
    Going to be a week behind, it looks like. I had 5 days left to go and pulled a groin muscle. Yay :( I'm so upset. More about not being able to finish than because of the muscle. lol Is that bad?
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and still shredding. I have lost count of the days. Lol! Iam on Level 3, though. I can't wait to see everyone's ending results. I think level 3 just might be where we see the most changes. The change I am most looking forward to, though, is not looking a Jillian for a while!!!
  • takm0527
    takm0527 Posts: 53
    Options
    Only two days left!

I sure wish I could get all the way through the last circuit with the squat jumps and rock stars without stopping for a few seconds.I have started counting and just try to push to do more each time.

I am SO ready for a break!
  • freeloaves
    Options
    fell way behind all of you :( gonna start again from L2 I reckon.
  • jagoochie
    Options
    couple of days left - definatly feeling so much fitter - stamina is much better :)
  • mehs04
    Options
    Day 26 done. Only 4 more days!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    30 DS GROUP, I'm way behind... Last week was an epic fail for me but I'm back to kick some butt!!! I just did day 4 today so 6 more days to go for me. I did not get too many "after level 2 measuraments" please send your measuraments in if you are done with level 2. Let's do this girls!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I finished.

I only lost about 3lb and 1 inch :|

Not the best 30 days, the inch was a stubborn belly fat icnh though, which is where I need the work.

I am having a week off then I shall be six week, six packing next.

Hope for better results for everyone else.
  • freeloaves
    Options
    Starting again tomorrow, so count me outta this lot. Gonna try my hardest to get up in the morning and do it. Gonna do one in morning, 1 at night.
  • jagoochie
    Options
    I finished.

I only lost about 3lb and 1 inch :|

Not the best 30 days, the inch was a stubborn belly fat icnh though, which is where I need the work.

I am having a week off then I shall be six week, six packing next.

Hope for better results for everyone else.

im pretty much the same

3lbs and an inch and a bit

but i definatly feel fitter!!!

im gonna be six packing it toooooooo