New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Dq or if your in CT frankies cheese curds
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited June 2019
    wk9puil3b8ju.jpeg
    avb5rdbhp59l.jpeg
    zxzf9rgjhmlz.jpeg
    zpjcawgm9g4b.jpeg
    30hsoqsezxzf.jpeg

Couple new Chilly Cow flavors! Also some new Blue Bunny flavors... 🧐
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    🧐

I love Moon Pies. I believe their dairy free (at least the ones I got). Will be buying more :)
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited June 2019

My Spudsy Puffs arrived! Thanks for sharing! I really like that the company works to reduce waste from unwanted sweet potatoes. The puffs were good, comparable to non-sweet potato puffs. Then again, it's been some time since I've had any regular cheese puffs, so I can't say that with 100% certainty. The puffs would have a fair chance of making it to my cart if I went shopping. If there were a spicy version for some of the flavors, I'd definitely try them out. My greatest complaint is that for the $2.99 worth of samples, I got much less than one serving of each flavor: 10 g of the Bangin' Bar-B-Q, 10 g of the Vegan Cheesy Cheddar, and *6 g* of the Crunchy Cinnamon. :(

Tiny bags:
    04u19cqpk29k.jpg

A look at the Bangin' Bar-B-Q puffs:
    pqk3h3rdg0qv.jpg
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Im sad 7/11 has shut down here Id try all 3! r5ehaa09owaz.jpg

I work 10 minutes from my house and I’m not kidding when I say I drive past 4 different 7-11 stores and there’s a lot more if I drive 5 minutes further lol them and Wawas are VERY prevalent up here! Personally I’m not a huge cookie/cracker person, but I can always send people some if I find them! :) I know a couple of you have sent me stuff in the past so it’s the very least I could do to keep the generosity going!
    ktekc wrote: »
    I found Bang Coffee drinks at Walmart the other day. I like most of the regular ones but these are 140 cal per can. Anyone try these before? I can't remember if they were on here.

I never knew they had Bang versions with calories, are the flavors the same???
    5ub9a9gm00ap.png

Hershey's is rebranding the Take5 bar as Reese's Take5 (peanut butter used is Reese's).

Take 5 has always been one of my FAVORITES, does this mean they’ve always used Reese’s peanut butter in them or are they just now starting to? If it’s always been in there no wonder I’ve been obsessed all this time, but if it’s new I’m in TROUBLE.

I’m also VERY jealous of everyone who lives near this state fair!!!!
    frbfamwiy5wq.jpeg
    gtb5qwfvdtlc.jpeg

And lastly, I’m DYING to try these!!! If anyone beats me to it please report back!!!
    kv7atsigfnol.jpeg
    5fdexuf0xes5.jpeg

Re: Hershey's Take5... they've always used Reese's! That's why they are rebranding, because they want to make that a selling point :)

Also, re: MN State Fair... there's always so much hype around the new foods, but honestly the best IMO are cheese curds, corn on the cob, pronto pups and SWEET MARTHA'S!!!

I wasn’t sure what cheese curds were, but when I googled it, it was NOT what I expected haha
    e287k7xc90oq.jpeg
    I work with someone from Canada though and she says they’re supposedly REALLY good in caramel?? o.o
    44mc9qucq19i.png

Me want. I can handle the mini size. I hope the cotton candy topping is cotton candy flavored and not the weird bubblegum flavor that likes to pretend it's cotton candy.

EXACTLY my thoughts!!!
    OkieGina wrote: »
    I found Bang Coffee drinks at Walmart the other day. I like most of the regular ones but these are 140 cal per can. Anyone try these before? I can't remember if they were on here.

I've tried some at my gym. They were good, but nothing spectacular. I used it for a post-workout energy and protein burst. (I think mine was labelled keto-coffee, but the nutrition guy said it wasn't really keto. I didn't care one way or the other.

@hgycta – I’ve only see Bang coffee drinks with calories – no coffee without calories or the other flavors with calories.

Oooh I forgot about the Keto coffee flavors!!! Yeah, I tried those and was NOT a fan. Tasted awful in my opinion!

Wait, you didn't know what CHEESE CURDS WERE?!

Another person on the east coast chiming in. I didn't know either lol.
  • pancakerunner
    neldabg wrote: »
    Im sad 7/11 has shut down here Id try all 3! r5ehaa09owaz.jpg

I work 10 minutes from my house and I’m not kidding when I say I drive past 4 different 7-11 stores and there’s a lot more if I drive 5 minutes further lol them and Wawas are VERY prevalent up here! Personally I’m not a huge cookie/cracker person, but I can always send people some if I find them! :) I know a couple of you have sent me stuff in the past so it’s the very least I could do to keep the generosity going!

I never knew they had Bang versions with calories, are the flavors the same???
    5ub9a9gm00ap.png

Hershey's is rebranding the Take5 bar as Reese's Take5 (peanut butter used is Reese's).

Take 5 has always been one of my FAVORITES, does this mean they’ve always used Reese’s peanut butter in them or are they just now starting to? If it’s always been in there no wonder I’ve been obsessed all this time, but if it’s new I’m in TROUBLE.

I’m also VERY jealous of everyone who lives near this state fair!!!!
    frbfamwiy5wq.jpeg
    gtb5qwfvdtlc.jpeg

And lastly, I’m DYING to try these!!! If anyone beats me to it please report back!!!
    kv7atsigfnol.jpeg
    5fdexuf0xes5.jpeg

Re: Hershey's Take5... they've always used Reese's! That's why they are rebranding, because they want to make that a selling point :)

Also, re: MN State Fair... there's always so much hype around the new foods, but honestly the best IMO are cheese curds, corn on the cob, pronto pups and SWEET MARTHA'S!!!

I wasn’t sure what cheese curds were, but when I googled it, it was NOT what I expected haha
    e287k7xc90oq.jpeg
    I work with someone from Canada though and she says they’re supposedly REALLY good in caramel?? o.o
    44mc9qucq19i.png

Me want. I can handle the mini size. I hope the cotton candy topping is cotton candy flavored and not the weird bubblegum flavor that likes to pretend it's cotton candy.

EXACTLY my thoughts!!!
    OkieGina wrote: »

I've tried some at my gym. They were good, but nothing spectacular. I used it for a post-workout energy and protein burst. (I think mine was labelled keto-coffee, but the nutrition guy said it wasn't really keto. I didn't care one way or the other.

@hgycta – I’ve only see Bang coffee drinks with calories – no coffee without calories or the other flavors with calories.

Oooh I forgot about the Keto coffee flavors!!! Yeah, I tried those and was NOT a fan. Tasted awful in my opinion!

Wait, you didn't know what CHEESE CURDS WERE?!

Another person on the east coast chiming in. I didn't know either lol.

Mmmm

https://www.instagram.com/revivalmn/p/Bx8Yus-DMIT/?igshid=1tf1xqq37ftye
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I love fresh cheese curds... picture like a firmer, squeaky mozzarella cheese! Or string cheese bites...

But beer-battered and FRIED cheese curds... that's where it's at. From one of my local restaurants: 6fsi0xvpv6zl.png

Firmer, squeaky mozzarella cheese? So is it like if tofu and mozzarella cheese had a baby and you deep fried it? xD the regular version doesn’t look too palatable but the fried version looks dangerous... someone needs to come and open a fried cheese curd stand on the boardwalk over here ASAP. If any entrepreneurs are on these forums, take note xD

Ha! I've never heard it explained like that, but yeah kind of true. I love fresh cheese curds! taste is a little nutty. When fried they are similar to mozzarella sticks :)

@hgycta I have no idea where in MD you are, but I think Giant Food Stores might carry Farmrich cheese curds:

576laxzpdgcp.png

Also, look for the fresh stuff in the specialty cheese section!

Nooooo!!!! I was literally JUST at Wegmans and drove past a Giant on my way home, I KNOW I probably could’ve found it there!!!!

But I did see this... I can’t tell if I’m intrigued or horrified.... lemonade and coffee??? One time out of curiosity I mixed orange juice and coffee... another time I mixed sweet tea and coffee... both were terrible.... I’m not brave enough to try this one after those traumatizing experiences, so someone else will have to take that leap here o.o
    23cnwwrxgxb5.jpeg

I did however find the dairy free chocolate peanut butter enlightened! For some reason I haven’t been able to find the dairy free version of this flavor at shoprite, so I splurged and paid the full price for it.
    Thankfully, it was well worth it. Texture wise there were very minor differences (this one wasn’t quite as dense and creamy, it was slightly more icy, but you really have to pay attention to notice it). Taste wise, 99.9% the same. I think the peanut butter wasn’t quite AS salty and dense, but that could’ve been my brain trying really hard to notice something different. If I picked this up on a whim, I wouldn’t have noticed it was dairy free at all. Still one of my favorites!!!
    9qd7mk9i1ohw.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    Not new but FINALLY!!!!! zkqvs8d2updg.jpg
    402bnfaz8zq7.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    12geojydzo1a.jpeg

Has anyone tried?
  • pancakerunner
    e2l6hmazrckd.jpeg
    8lsbyhon192t.jpeg
    s39sowtu1kex.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    e2l6hmazrckd.jpeg
    8lsbyhon192t.jpeg
    s39sowtu1kex.jpeg

i tried all 3 not a fan maybe I missed something but I thought it dry and lacked flavor
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    12geojydzo1a.jpeg

Has anyone tried?

Yes! These came out about a year ago and when they did I went on a hunt to find them. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of them since many pistachio flavored things taste too artificial. In my opinion, they're the best tasting Oreo thin as the recently released Latte ones were a disappointment for me.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Not new but FINALLY!!!!! zkqvs8d2updg.jpg
    402bnfaz8zq7.jpg

Not Maryland??? :’(
    12geojydzo1a.jpeg

Has anyone tried?

Yes and as someone who doesn’t care for neither pistachio nor Oreos all that much, I think they’re really good! My older brother, who IS a fan of both those things, took the rest of them and ate them within an hour. All of them. 😆
  • pancakerunner
    9kgzyevzsao0.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »
    There's new Built Bar flavors again!

dsf861a7a448.png

I thought Banana was okay, I liked Mocha enough to buy a box, and I thought the Cinnamon was better than expected so I'm still hopeful for these. Mint is one of my favorite Built Bar flavors so I'm curious to see how the Mint Brownie differs. I'm thinking they added mint flavor to their Double Chocolate bar. Blueberry is a whole new flavor entirely to my knowledge, so the fact that they went with cheesecake is even better!

Oooooo blueberry cheesecake sounds amazing. Especially if kept in the fridge!
  • vollkornbloedchen
    vollkornbloedchen Posts: 2,243 Member
    Thomas_Henry_Coffee_Tonic_Sto%CC%88rer_en.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Excited to try this today!

jwy8rmy728tr.jpg